• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are YOU getting KH3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are YOU getting KH3D?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They had people playing the game on the XL at Japan Expo, I believe.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
They had people playing the game on the XL at Japan Expo, I believe.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I would rather have the xl, but i already own the normal one, according to a review i read, the 3d is slightly easier to see and does not distort with movement quite so easily. Maybe ill trade in my normal one, when the time comes

Oran

Awards
Yes pre-ordered and paid off at gamestop but I could not get the MoM edition. My heart sank when the clerk said they whernt excepting any more preorders for it. As well what are you going to do thats what I get for waiting to long to pre-order.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yes pre-ordered and paid off at gamestop but I could not get the MoM edition my heart sank when the clerk said they whernt excepting any more preorders for it as well what are you going to do that what I get for waiting to long to pre-order.

You should have ordered it online instead xD That is the only place you can now (unless you get lucky) xD

Oran

Awards
You should have ordered it online instead xD That is the only place you can now (unless you get lucky) xD

Well my moneys all ready spent so its to late for me and I was so looking fowered on puting that nice case on my 3DS, congrats to the people who did get it though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well my moneys all ready spent so its to late for me and I was so looking fowered on puting that nice case on my 3DS, congrats to the people who did get it though.

You'll probably find the case on ebay eventually. Some people buy these editions just to sell the contents xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think because my b-day is around then, the days are dragging by really slow. Not complaining, but I really want KH3D in my hands now xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It doesn't help since we're all on holidays and without school things go slower ;A;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back