• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anything anyone would like to see done?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I do believe that part of the first post was done before digital gopher came back, and last I checked, he can do those since it is part of the skins, right?

If not, disregard that.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
tren_z looks too business-y while Ultimate has all of the important context white or invisible. Lame.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Okay,

Well how about a Purge of the inactive accounts that have never posted and been resisted for over a year. Also getting rid of all those bots we just seem to ban.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Sounds like a nice plan to me; surprised it hasn't been done before.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Ah I see, wasn't around for that, but again sounds like a plan since there are many inactive members here. Just a bunch of wasted space.

C

Charlie

um.
if dg takes another half year to make new skins.
I volunteer to do it, or have the good gfx kids collab to make something.

i think it'll give this place a good feeling up.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Ha and theres only like 1000 of us that are actually active. That is a terrible image of ourselves.
The sad reality is revealed. :(

Are the inactive members on the list even causing a problem? If they've been around this long with out causing any negative effects then it really shouldn't matter and like Vandred has already stated it gives off a better appearance then the puny 1,000 member's that frequent this site.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
um.
if dg takes another half year to make new skins.
I volunteer to do it, or have the good gfx kids collab to make something.

i think it'll give this place a good feeling up.

Make it happen.

Apparently Vandread doesn't care...

I honestly don't care one way or the other, but I recall the basically being the reason someone gave when that question was asked before.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
So would there be a way to add the "go to first new post" icon by the most recently posted in thread for each section? Or can the forums not do that?

tevlen

I don't know if this is possible, but it seems a lot of the people have gripe with neg-rep because when they hit user CP its staring them in the face with a red box. Would it be possible to delete the neg rep notification (of course leaving the neg rep) from your user CP?
It would probably help stop people winning about their neg rep.
Course idk if that's even possible.

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
I don't know if this is possible, but it seems a lot of the people have gripe with neg-rep because when they hit user CP its staring them in the face with a red box. Would it be possible to delete the neg rep notification (of course leaving the neg rep) from your user CP?
It would probably help stop people winning about their neg rep.
Course idk if that's even possible.

Not possible
  • The way the rep system works cannot be changed; therefore, it has never changed.

Also, if you just get rid of the red box, what would it be? Green? That would show you got repped, but if you watch your points closely you'll know you got nega repped from someone and not know who, so it could possibly cause more of a problem. If you mean getting rid of showing nega rep in general then you'll still have problems with people who watch their rep points cause they will bitch about trying to find out who nega repped them.

tevlen

I meant on the user cp, next to where it shows your rep, having the ability to delete that rep post, without removing the rep. It would not change the way the rep system works, it would change the way the user CP works. It still may not be possible, but I just feel that its not covered under Changing the way the rep system works. It woudl work identically to the current system, but with a "do not display thsi reputation" button. The rep would stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back