• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anything anyone would like to see done?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
That's what the General Roleplaying section is for, Discussion and Sign-Ups. Your actual RP should go in either the Canon or Original Roleplays Section. A new section isn't required, because if you think about it, things are currently the way they should be. It's the people's, not the section's or moderator's fault that the Roleplaying section is full of spam or unnecessary threads.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
hey! i havent even used the marquee thingy! its not fair for people who arent so ADDish...

aww durn.. i wanted at least 2 pics in my sig though..xP

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Then edit two into one image or something. You're stuck with one until you get to premium.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You take the two pictures you want, and then put them next to each other in the same file and save it as one image.

Is it that hard? Or complicated? No.

I hate it when I have to explain something so simple.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
aww durn.. i wanted at least 2 pics in my sig though..xP
If you want to use more than one tag, use an image rotator like I'm doing.
Image Randomizers

1. Register.
  2. Your Randomizer > Add New Randomizer (Name it whatever you want.)
  3. Modify Images > Upload the pictures you want to use in your sig.
  4. IMPORTANT Upload the images you want to use elsewhere (imageshack, tinypic, etc.).
  5. Your Randomizer > Modify Link URLs; copy and paste the links of the pictures you just uploaded into their respective fields. Update.
  6. Your Randomizer > Grab the URL to your image rotator and stick it in your sig.
    • URL should look something like random-image.net/silh/YOUR USERNAME/WHATEVER YOU DECIDED TO NAME YOUR RANDOMIZER.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back