• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anything anyone would like to see done?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
So would there be a way to add the "go to first new post" icon by the most recently posted in thread for each section? Or can the forums not do that?

There already is. The little boxed arrow next to the thread name takes you to that post

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
There already is. The little boxed arrow next to the thread name takes you to that post

No, I mean the thread shown by a forum description. That one does not have the "first new post" arrow, just the "last post" arrow.

I meant on the user cp, next to where it shows your rep, having the ability to delete that rep post, without removing the rep. It would not change the way the rep system works, it would change the way the user CP works. It still may not be possible, but I just feel that its not covered under Changing the way the rep system works. It woudl work identically to the current system, but with a "do not display thsi reputation" button. The rep would stay.

This is probably impossible to do, but one idea maybe is to have the rep notification page not be the main User CP page, so you don't have to look at it every time you access the User CP. Would that be possible?

tevlen

This is probably impossible to do, but one idea maybe is to have the rep notification page not be the main User CP page, so you don't have to look at it every time you access the User CP. Would that be possible?

If What I said isn't possible, or even if this is just easier, then I like this plan. Just something so that when you go to user CP you don't have your red boxes staring at you. Ideally no red boxes of course, but hey, things happen.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If What I said isn't possible, or even if this is just easier, then I like this plan. Just something so that when you go to user CP you don't have your red boxes staring at you. Ideally no red boxes of course, but hey, things happen.

You know ideally, if you dont want to see red rep staring back at you in your User CP, then you should make posts that would not cause anyone to neg rep you. And if you feel that you get Neg repped for a shitty reason, inform a mod. I dont think the change you requested is needed at all.

tevlen

By "ideally no red boxes" that is what I meant. I feel neg-rep is important, and ideally it would be available, but not be used because people would not be stupid. Sadly, this is the internet.
However, sometimes people make mistakes and say stupid things and get neg repped. I just don't feel they should have to face that neg-rep every time they check their posts. For some of us, checking userCP is an activity that happens hundreds of times a day, and seeing that neg rep there each time can be frustrating. While the neg rep may have been deserved, theirs no need to rub it in by being forced to see it over and over.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
No, I mean the thread shown by a forum description. That one does not have the "first new post" arrow, just the "last post" arrow.
The only I know so far to see all of the new posted threads is by the "New Posts" button at the top of the page. That's it, I think.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
By "ideally no red boxes" that is what I meant. I feel neg-rep is important, and ideally it would be available, but not be used because people would not be stupid. Sadly, this is the internet.
However, sometimes people make mistakes and say stupid things and get neg repped. I just don't feel they should have to face that neg-rep every time they check their posts. For some of us, checking userCP is an activity that happens hundreds of times a day, and seeing that neg rep there each time can be frustrating. While the neg rep may have been deserved, theirs no need to rub it in by being forced to see it over and over.

You do know that you can minimize that rep window in your user cp, right? Yeah, it sucks getting negged, but if it's deserved, then deal with it. If you don't want to look at it then minimize the window. If it's not deserved, then tell an administrator.

Last edited:

tevlen

I did not know about that feature. I withdraw my request, as it is unnecessary. Thanks for the help Mastermind.

D

Deleted member 36435

Is it possible to remove the function the search function has where it removes small words.
If I were to say search for "God of War" every word would be omitted because they are to short. Making it frustrating to find a thread if a duplicate one was made.

G

General B. Fart

Does the music download section still work. I had downloaded music from this site a long time ago, and tried to again but it continues to say 'unavailable'? Sorry if this issue has already long been adressed, but I only just registered in order to find out.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Didn't we already establish the fact that those skins were developed on an older version of vBulletin?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
We have, but I'm sure you, or someone else, deleted the answers. Doesn't matter anyway, people don't read.

Just get used to the skin, stop being lazy.

Danzik

I've seen a few members with their names crossed and something like that. Can their be like the banned list or something?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
If their names are crossed out, they're banned. I doubt the staff would even allow someone to have coding in their name if they weren't.

But why are you asking for a list?

tevlen

Since Bans are not always perminant, some forums have a ban list with what time the member will be back. I think that's what he was asking for.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Most of the members that have been banned lately are bots, If we were to do that you would see alot fo bots Permabanned and Old members that you never heard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back