• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anyone find traverse town really

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I liked the hidden window on the rooftops of the Second District that took you to the area where Donald and Goofy jumped to fall on Sora.
Ah, that was a great moment. The place I always wanted to bgo to was the door that had the chains over it next to Pinnochio's house

roXas_shadow

It took me days to find where to take pooh book because all cid kept telling me is that merlin was in the third district and I didnt know how to open the door. I finally looked at it and it hit me that thier a fire symbol on the door.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Roof jumping. Running around the back of the hotel. Finding new ways to previous areas.
Bundles of fun =)

Sparks

gone
I remember that there was a glitch while fighting Oppisite armor. I was pushed up against the allyway when he was almost dead and then I actually went into the allyway. When I went back to him I had to totally start over. I was so pissed off. Good times, good times...

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Well yeah. The mysterious voice that came from behind the counter at the hotel is what bugged me the most

Same here.

The whole mysterious-ness made it one of my favourite levels in the series.

This thread is from yesterday!People just won't let my thread die.

Why should a thread only last one day?

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
I did find it mysterious. I remember being convinced that the barred alley behind the hotel was where all the Heartless were coming from when I first played through (at age 8, mind you.) I also thought that the boy in the First District who was just a color-changed version of Tidus who talked about being separated from his parents was really Tidus, and I must've spent another hour after that looking around for Wakka and Selphie, with the idea in my head that I could get them to join my party.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I found it like any normal town. I didn't find it mysterious. Not as much as I find Twilight Town to be.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
yeah, i love Traverse Town. .mysterious cozy place. .always at night. .the voice in the hotel. .*shudders*.

I also thought that the boy in the First District who was just a color-changed version of Tidus who talked about being separated from his parents was really Tidus, and I must've spent another hour after that looking around for Wakka and Selphie, with the idea in my head that I could get them to join my party.
lol he does kinda look like tidus. i was like, what the heck.?! .tidus' twin!. . ...you know, you could find wakka's "twin" in Agrabah. .but i think he appears just once. .

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
overal I didn't find Traverse the scareiest place, but was intruging to do little side quests.

Radon

mofo
We're not saying its scary, mysterious. A whole town with shops and everything, seeming to be open, with only about seven people living in the whole town. And just to top it off, its night. o_O

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
hmm you do realize that people were losing there hearts right? remember when that guy lost his heart right in front of Sora, that could be a reason, it would be scary if there was only 7 people like living there. ehhh.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Traverse Town was my favorite world out of Kingdom Hearts 1, I even made up improvised lyrics to that song playing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back