• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else think Sora pales in comparison to TAV?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Despite the fact that Nomura purposely made Terra like Riku, at least Riku isn't as stupid as Terra. There was no evidence of Terra's trusting nature. He was never over confident. He was in denial the whole time. He kept telling himself he can overcome the darkness because he feared it. Even then, there is no excuse for basically using the Princesses to further his own desires. He only went around to find Xehanort and did not give two shits of the girls. I still stress the point where the Queen straight up asks him to kill Snow White and he doesn't see anything wrong with it.

It also helps not to sound rude when you just entered a discussion.

He thought that Snow White might be able to help him find XH so he decided to go find her and not cause trouble but I don't think he actually ever intended to kill her. He didn't say no to the Queen because why start useless drama when you could just go find Snow White and possibly get clues. After Snow White ran into the woods, he had no choice but to go back to the Queen in hopes of the Queen asking the mirror, despite the fact that he didn't kill Snow White.

SogeUsopp114

Awards
sitting with you know who in the realm of darkness
Despite the fact that Nomura purposely made Terra like Riku, at least Riku isn't as stupid as Terra. There was no evidence of Terra's trusting nature. He was never over confident. He was in denial the whole time. He kept telling himself he can overcome the darkness because he feared it. Even then, there is no excuse for basically using the Princesses to further his own desires. He only went around to find Xehanort and did not give two shits of the girls. I still stress the point where the Queen straight up asks him to kill Snow White and he doesn't see anything wrong with it.

It also helps not to sound rude when you just entered a discussion.

lol sorry for being rude well ill just agree that he was being kinda stupid please ignore my previous posts lol ^_^. and sorry i double posted i couldn't figure out how to delete the first one T_T

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Even then, there is no excuse for basically using the Princesses to further his own desires. He only went around to find Xehanort and did not give two shits of the girls. I still stress the point where the Queen straight up asks him to kill Snow White and he doesn't see anything wrong with it.

That is bullcrap, he never "used the princesses for her own desires." With Princess Aurora, he had nothing to do with. He was just searching for Xehanort and suddenly Maleficent uses mind control to have him steal his heart (even though it's supposed to be Xehanort... I still don't get how that works). How did Terra "use" Aurora? He didn't. He just happened to see her and was suddenly controlled. It ain't his fault.
And what do you mean that he "saw nothing wrong with it" when the Queen told him to kill her, OF COURSE he saw something was wrong. The way he spoke, the way he questioned why she wanted him to do it, OF COURSE he didn't want to do it. And what about Cinderella? He was just beeing a guard. Nothing wrong with that -_-

Riku is completely different. HE'S the one who kept stealing the princesses AND believed that "Sora wasn't his friend anymore" despite the fact that Maleficent provided any evidence for it. If anything, Riku is more stupid than Terra.

tenchi ryu

Riku is completely different. HE'S the one who kept stealing the princesses AND believed that "Sora wasn't his friend anymore" despite the fact that Maleficent provided any evidence for it. If anything, Riku is more stupid than Terra.
I'm surprised Riku or sora isn't out for revenge against Maleficent....its her fault everything happened to riku in the first place....

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm surprised Riku or sora isn't out for revenge against Maleficent....its her fault everything happened to riku in the first place....

Well, they had more important things to worry about.

Rexy

Bronze Member
i would love this happened:
Sora gives something to someone ( Ven his heart back ) in the end of this saga and then Aqua would become the Keyblade Master for Sora Kairi and Riku

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Terra only used the Princesses to see if they knew where Xehanort was. He didn't obviously care. He lost Auroa's heart. Did he get it back? Nope. off to another world despite her heart being in Maleficent's clutches. Oh and Snow White? Didn't know. Just left her. There is the matter of the fact that Terra never confronted the Queen. Kill a Princess and try to kill him? Pfft, Terra doesn't give a dibble. Just runs merry off after Master.

Riku knew exactly what he was doing. Terra has no idea. Riku used the darkness to help Sora. Terra? Well he doesn't exist anymore. Riku knew not to put too much trust in Maleficent. But we aren't comparing TAV to SRK. Just Sora. And my point is still clear that in intelligence that Sora > Terra. Sora and Ven are pretty much the same so they are on par. Aqua has shown to be highly intelligent so I give her credit where credit is due.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Terra only used the Princesses to see if they knew where Xehanort was. He didn't obviously care. He lost Auroa's heart. Did he get it back? Nope. off to another world despite her heart being in Maleficent's clutches. Oh and Snow White? Didn't know. Just left her. There is the matter of the fact that Terra never confronted the Queen. Kill a Princess and try to kill him? Pfft, Terra doesn't give a dibble. Just runs merry off after Master.

Riku knew exactly what he was doing. Terra has no idea. Riku used the darkness to help Sora. Terra? Well he doesn't exist anymore. Riku knew not to put too much trust in Maleficent. But we aren't comparing TAV to SRK. Just Sora. And my point is still clear that in intelligence that Sora > Terra. Sora and Ven are pretty much the same so they are on par. Aqua has shown to be highly intelligent so I give her credit where credit is due.

You still haven't told me how he ever "used" the princesses at all.

He lost Aurora's heart but HE DID CARE because he was moping about it through the entire game. Did he get it back? No. But that's only because Maleficent disappeared with it. How is he supposed to know where she is? The only reason Ven knew about Maleficent's whereabouts was because the 3 faries told him. With Terra, he didn't have that. Plus even if he somehow found the castle, is was blocked by fire that only the 3 faries could put out. Terra DID care but he couldn't do anything about it. If he didn't care he wouldn't constantly being talking about it in all the other worlds.

Terra TRIED to find Snow White so he could explain it to her but he couldn't find her. Again, a bad example.

How the heck was Riku "helping" Sora by using the darkness? The whole story Riku was on this mood of "Oh, Sora's not my friend anymore, I hate him, he's so selfish!" He NEVER used darkness to help Sora.

And no, you haven't proved that Sora is smarter than Terra. AT ALL.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
You still haven't told me how he ever "used" the princesses at all.

He lost Aurora's heart but HE DID CARE because he was moping about it through the entire game. Did he get it back? No. But that's only because Maleficent disappeared with it. How is he supposed to know where she is? The only reason Ven knew about Maleficent's whereabouts was because the 3 faries told him. With Terra, he didn't have that. Plus even if he somehow found the castle, is was blocked by fire that only the 3 faries could put out. Terra DID care but he couldn't do anything about it. If he didn't care he wouldn't constantly being talking about it in all the other worlds.

Terra TRIED to find Snow White so he could explain it to her but he couldn't find her. Again, a bad example.

How the heck was Riku "helping" Sora by using the darkness? The whole story Riku was on this mood of "Oh, Sora's not my friend anymore, I hate him, he's so selfish!" He NEVER used darkness to help Sora.

And no, you haven't proved that Sora is smarter than Terra. AT ALL.

In all honesty, both are equally retarded in their own fashions, the only difference being that Sora's been a goody-goody, and made good choices, while Terra was a goody-goody, and made all the bad. And now, Sora's having to clean up Terra's mess, because Xehanort more than likely would have never succeeded were it not for Terra's derpaherpa-ness.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
...Actually Professor, that is exactly what is happening in BBS. Terra ruins something and Ven has to go and fix it ( maybe Aqua too, I haven't gotten to her yet ).

Hayley Williams

Well I'd hope so. TVA had been trained by a Keyblade Master (apparently for years) and Sora (I'd say Riku and Roxas, but lets face it, they are badasses with a Keyblade) just kinda taught himself....

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
...Actually Professor, that is exactly what is happening in BBS. Terra ruins something and Ven has to go and fix it ( maybe Aqua too, I haven't gotten to her yet ).

That pretty much is what happens, you think he'd pick up on sinister evil biotch witch, or dark person not trustworthy but he kinda misses it, so far with aqua she seems to arrive after hell breaks loose it looks like, or just it time to see it happen.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That pretty much is what happens, you think he'd pick up on sinister evil biotch witch, or dark person not trustworthy but he kinda misses it, so far with aqua she seems to arrive after hell breaks loose it looks like, or just it time to see it happen.

You act like that's happened in every single world.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
That pretty much is what happens, you think he'd pick up on sinister evil biotch witch, or dark person not trustworthy but he kinda misses it

I dunno. He did return to teach the Evil Queen a thing or too... which is more than what Ventus and Aqua did in that world.
He was also the one who freed Tinkerbell from Captain Hook.
He was also the one who taught Stitch about friendship in the first place and turning him into less than a monster.
He was also the one who saved Zack from being consumed by darkness as well as Hercules from being killed by Unversed.

SogeUsopp114

Awards
sitting with you know who in the realm of darkness
I dunno. He did return to teach the Evil Queen a thing or too... which is more than what Ventus and Aqua did in that world.
He was also the one who taught Stitch about friendship in the first place and turning him into less than a monster.
He was also the one who saved Zack from being consumed by darkness as well as Hercules from being killed by Unversed.

exactly why terras cool so there

αsiя

space coke
Aqua did the same thing Terra did in Dwarf Woodlands, except you know not being stupid.
She wouldn't even been trapped if Terra didn't help Hook.
He really didn't teach him anything. If anything Stitch teached Terra something. Stitch just discovered friendship, while Ven and Aqua (mainly Aqua) were the ones who taught him the importance of friendship.
I agree with the first thing, but Aqua and Ven basically saved all of them (Ven with the jellyfish and Aqua with the ice titan, assuming Zack and Herc couldn't take em by themselves.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back