• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else notice this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MizuHikari

Website
mizuhikari.deviantart.com
I was watching FFVII: Advent Children when I heard how Yazoo say how "We'll go together." to Cloud in the end. I realized that that line sounded very fimiliar in the secret ending in KH and KH:Final Mix.
I watched both of the videos and saw how the line "We'll go together." was significant in some way in both Another Side, Another Story and Deep Dive.
It seemed very wierd...but maybe I'm just overanalyzing the quote.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
That's vaguely interesting, but to be honest I don't find it the least bit relevant...

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
No, I'm going to agree it was more of a coincidence then anything.

KH and FF don't tie in that much.

xickae

I have to agree with them. And besides why would Nomura put the same phase in two different things? Especially because the movie FF VII: AC has no connection with KH

Merlin326

Like others have said (i think...), i think it may just be that Nomura just thought it up coincidently. I doubt that he put it in as a clue for the future. however, Nomura's a sneaky one, so who knows...

With all due respect,
Merlin326

Kairiangel

I agree it is just a coincidence. It is a good saying and it is apparently used a lot by Square Enix.
Hmmm just a coincidence. in deep dive "we'll go together" is what Sora says in KH2 ending and "this time I fight" is what Kairi says when she gets her keyblade. see so KH1 actually says what happens in KH2.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I dont think there is any relations, I think it's just a phrase that gets tossed around. I dont think that there is any relation to anything.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Wow, that is cool realization. Yeah, I sort of noticed it...but not really. Now that you mentioned it, it seemed pretty cool. Maybe he liked that idea and put it in the game. Cool idea I'd say!

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Well, nobody wants to die or go anywhere alone. ^^; Luckily Sora and Riku went somewhere nice unlike where Yazoo and Loz were heading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back