• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else dissapointed with the Amount of Worlds in 358 days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Because one poor story automatically makes a person a bad writer. Need I remind you, this is the same man who wrote Final fantasy VII. It wasn't until KH II that Nojima started slipping, besides, there were plenty of examples of shitty witting in the first KH.
And you know why? Because Nojima also helped write KH1 ¬.¬

There's no way that's Cave of Wonders. It doesn't even look anything like it. Unless you show me where Nomura explicitly says that it is, than it's an illogical conclusion.
It doesn't look like Hallow Bastion either. And unless you show me where Nomura explicitly says that it is, then it's an illogical conclusion.

A

Azrael

Hey guys..according to what we have seen so far there seems to be only 6 Disney worlds and 3 other playable worlds (TT, CO and World that Never was)

Dont you think this is quite small compared to the other games which had atleast 13 worlds in total?? Even chain of memories that was on the GBA, had around 13 worlds to explore! I was hoping that maybe they are saving some other worlds until the release date, but I am begining to doubt, it since SE tend to show off most or almost all the worlds before the previous games were release...

So far, all we have the same worlds we have seen before ,which are less than usual
Beasts Castle, Wonderland, Neverland, Agrabah, Olympus, Halloween town, twilight town, TWTNW, castle oblivion....and cutscenes from Destiny island.

Be surprised that they could add the worlds onto the tiny DS and manage to have 3-D graphics.

A

Audo

Each game has an unexpected/special "final world".
In KH1 it was the End of the World
In CoM it was Castle Oblivion
in KH2 it was The World That Never Was.

I wouldn't be surprised if the routine continued with Days. So, who knows, there easily could be more worlds we don't know of yet.

A

Azrael

I wouldn't be surprised if the routine continued with Days. So, who knows, there easily could be more worlds we don't know of yet.

Which would be not be really surprising, what world could be possibly be added?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I can imagine Hollow Bastion, but that would involve FF characters. Didn't Nomura say there'd be none in Days? There's also Disney Castle, but I don't think there'd be much to do there, especially with the Cornerstone of Light keeping them at bay.
I can also maybe see Tarzan.

I'm fine with the amount of worlds there are now, but I wouldn't mind some new Disney.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I can imagine Hollow Bastion, but that would involve FF characters. Didn't Nomura say there'd be none in Days? There's also Disney Castle, but I don't think there'd be much to do there, especially with the Cornerstone of Light keeping them at bay.
I can also maybe see Tarzan.

I'm fine with the amount of worlds there are now, but I wouldn't mind some new Disney.
He did say that, but it could be possible going to HB without interacting with FF characters.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It would be possible, yes. I just can't imagine what they'd do there, besides killing Heartless. I guess they could go explore Xemnas' secret area.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Just a thought: Even if there are only about ten worlds included in the game, there is still always the possibility of re-visits to these worlds, as I can't imagine that cutscene code takes up a great deal of space in comparison to graphic code.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

*all fingers crossed*

Im dissapointed with the amount of worlds.
We dont know if thats all the worlds yet so dont be disappointed so soon.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, as long as we never have to see Monstro again.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Well, as long as we never have to see Monstro again.
I fail to see any plot in Monstro, since Pinocchio and Gepetto are out of that stupid whale.
Bash Heartless, Monstro throws you up, the end.
Unless if other Disney characters got swallowed by Monstro.

anima66

well . i doubt they want to waste any precious remaining disney liscenses on a new disney world for a spin off like this. i dount count bbs as a spin off >>

A

Audo

well . i doubt they want to waste any precious remaining disney liscenses on a new disney world for a spin off like this. i dount count bbs as a spin off >>
Shouldn't count Days as one either seeing as how none of the handheld titles are spin offs. >.>

A

Azrael

Shouldn't count Days as one either seeing as how none of the handheld titles are spin offs. >.>

There are no spinoffs to KH, it is a series concerning Sora or someone connected to be it Roxas or Ven.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They're wasting them by not using them, IMO.
I know I'm sick and tired of most of the worlds we've been to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back