• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else dissapointed with the Amount of Worlds in 358 days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasTheOtherKey

The thought of the Organization only going to worlds that Sora has been to even though there are so many worlds in the Kingdom Hearts universe is just stupid.

I was hoping that they would at least go to one new world.

Yea don't you think if they caused chaos in a world Sora would go and try and stop it? So I think it would be a better plan. [I'll stop blabbing on now]

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
A bunch of the worlds used aren't in KH2, but KH1.
Okay well really only two.
Well im talking adding a new world not seen in KH.

The thought of the Organization only going to worlds that Sora has been to even though there are so many worlds in the Kingdom Hearts universe is just stupid.

I was hoping that they would at least go to one new world.
I couldnt see how the new world would fit if its not playable in KH 2 but I was hoping for a new one too.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
That is stupid. I could've swore I heard Nomura say something about some secret world he won't say coming up in Days though...must be my imagination x_x

Zeagal

Lick It Good
That is stupid. I could've swore I heard Nomura say something about some secret world he won't say coming up in Days though...must be my imagination x_x
I would think it would pertain more to a Reverse/Rebirth situation rather than a whole new world, but it could be both.

Xango99

I hope I am wrong but they usually reveal all the worlds before the game is released and so far we have fe worlds and the game is almost out....I remember for kh1, kh2 and even COM all the worlds were announced before the game was released....

And I truely hope that they ad a NEW world that we have not been to yet...so far all the worlds have been the ones that Sora has visited.

canito_q

They give you:
8 or more worlds
(maybe)Reverse/Rebirth
more than 170 weapons
72 missions
Confirmed to last 25-30 hours
15 or moreplayable characters
multiplayer mode
PS2 Graphics
all this in a prtable console

And you want more? I mean, you could but, if they don't, you souldn't be dissapointed

i was hoping maybe for tron to be added?
it was in kh 2 and i think they would look cool in tron lol

They couldn't because Sora didn't know Tron

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
They give you:
8 or more worlds
(maybe)Reverse/Rebirth
more than 170 weapons
72 missions
Confirmed to last 25-30 hours
15 or moreplayable characters
multiplayer mode
PS2 Graphics
all this in a prtable console

And you want more? I mean, you could but, if they don't, you souldn't be dissapointed
Yep, push the DS to the very limit. Which it seems they have already did.

I have high expectation for KH.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
(maybe)Reverse/Rebirth
more than 170 weapon
oh well dang i didnt think there were that many weapons O.O i thought there only like 20 xD
i was thinking about roxas anyways
reverse/rebirth? what do you mean with who who i mean who else would you play as did they announce reverse/rebirth for com like when it came out or before or did people find out about it?

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
ik this just makes me love kh
i think kh is one of the most epic games ever made they always push the systems limits not that thats bad its awesome
i mean look at gba's kh game the graphics werent 3d but it was better than most gba games
btw maybe there will be like a re: 358 days/ 2 game lol for the ps2 or soemthing that would be awesome
but i wouldnt care if there would be that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back