• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else dissapointed with the Amount of Worlds in 358 days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Hearts

So if we don't know how many worlds yet why are we all dissapointed? Can't you just wait for the release? & if you don't like the game you can mail it to me! :lol: Joking!

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Well, you're short one, as there's footage of Hollow Bastion being playable, allow me a few seconds to find it and I'll send you a link. Remember that the DS can only hold so much, as of now the largest memory fro a DS game card is only 256 MB, and only two games have that. I suppose that it would be possible for Days to be 512, but that would inversely mean that aspects of the game would be slower. I'd have thought that of all people, Xango, you'd be the one to have the good sense to realize that there's only so much they can cram into a DS game.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
So if we don't know how many worlds yet why are we all dissapointed? Can't you just wait for the release? & if you don't like the game you can mail it to me! :lol: Joking!

Deal, I'll give you KH2 with it to sweeten the deal.

If I end up like 358/2 Days, I'll just give you KH2 =P But pretty much, I'm going to be more annoyed with the combat and lack of exploration. Despite the combat being a vital part, exploration and puzzles were the best parts in my opinion.

I just wish 358/2 Days retain what KH1 had. Chain of Memories made it up for it in a complex dungeon that is formed by cards, so I let that one slide.

Edit: Saix, you're behind the times. DS cards go as high as 2GB nowadays. First example of that is: ASH...

...oh wait, that's gigabit *facepalm* Never mind

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Yep, push the DS to the very limit. Which it seems they have already did.

I have high expectation for KH.
Watanabe's writing. That's another reason why Days might not be a disaster. I'm not getting too hyped too, did the same mistake with KH2.

Pushing the DS to it's very limit(PS2 graphics on a DS game seriously, that's epic) would mean it will be awesome. (i'm failing not to get too hyped x_x)

King Hearts

Deal, I'll give you KH2 with it to sweeten the deal.

If I end up like 358/2 Days, I'll just give you KH2 =P But pretty much, I'm going to be more annoyed with the combat and lack of exploration. Despite the combat being a vital part, exploration and puzzles were the best parts in my opinion.

Ok are you serious? lol Cause I'd be happy to take KH2 off your hands!

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
actually re chain of memories was last kh game for ps2 so that sucks ugh and im finally getting a ps2 -_-parents dont like me spending money on systems tommorow i might get it

and fm was realeased in america i doubt it? wait are you talking about japan?

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
One word:

Nojima.

Because one poor story automatically makes a person a bad writer. Need I remind you, this is the same man who wrote Final fantasy VII. It wasn't until KH II that Nojima started slipping, besides, there were plenty of examples of shitty witting in the first KH.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Saïx;3999421 said:
Because one poor story automatically makes a person a bad writer. need I remind you, this is the same man who wrote Final fantasy VII. It wasn't until KH II that Nojima started slipping, besides, there were plenty of examples of shitty witting in the first KH.
I never said Nojima was a bad writer. I just said he fucked up KH2, he isn't the complete reason why KH2 was suckish, but he plays a big part.
You kidding?
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back