• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else dissapointed with the Amount of Worlds in 358 days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
I didn't really expect it to be as many worlds as we have seen in the other games either so I don't really mind to be honest. It seems o me that they have already pushed the game so far that tehy wouldn't have room for much more.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Isn't Snow White's world confirmed? There are a few game reviews which mention fighting a frog-like Heartless in the evil queen's castle. For example:

As usual, gameplay revolves around travelling through Disney-themed places, such as the evil witch's castle from Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, or Halloween Town from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Rix

Awards
Ok, and that was a review of days?

Hmmm.. I thought we would only see worlds we have already visited in Days..

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Ok, and that was a review of days?

Reviews made by the game websites which played the Days previews.

Hmmm.. I thought we would only see worlds we have already visited in Days..

It could be a mistake, it's not as if the reviewers were rabid Disney fans. But the evil witch's castle has already been mentioned in two reviews so far.

Rix

Awards
Hmm... That's odd. We do all know it's gonna be in BBS though. Maybe it's a surprise world for Days?

We'll find out if this is true or not very soon.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Saïx;3999421 said:
Because one poor story automatically makes a person a bad writer. Need I remind you, this is the same man who wrote Final fantasy VII. It wasn't until KH II that Nojima started slipping, besides, there were plenty of examples of shitty witting in the first KH.

Actually, pointing that out. I thought Nojima did an excellent job with Zack in Crisis Core. But it was marred by ridiculous retcons, such as the introduction and shoe-horning of Angeal and Genesis, which were more excuse to stuff in pretty boys for no exact reasons.

Otherwise, Zack is more interesting in CC than any character in VII. I also liked Tseng. I think as a writer on his own, he can be disastrous. A team of writers might have better control over him =P

Radon

mofo
Isn't Snow White's world confirmed? There are a few game reviews which mention fighting a frog-like Heartless in the evil queen's castle. For example:

Either theyre talking about Beasts Castle or your source is wikipedia. Could you provide a link for this reviewers site?

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Gamer 2.0 Nintendo DS - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Preview - www.gamer20.com

This is all I can find so far. There's one more but I'm currently looking for it.

EDIT: There's a lot more but judging by the way they described it, they seem to be talking about Beast's Castle. There is one though that mentions fighting a toad-like Heartless boss in the witch's castle. Meh, I'm not hoping for it to be true. Could be an error made by the reviewers. I don't know where they get their facts from, there are no similarities between the witch's castle and Beast's castle. =.=

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I wouldn't put my trust in that website. They don't seem to know too much about what they're talking about.
It would be amazing if the surprise world was Snow White. But, I like the idea of TAV fighting the Evil Queen and the mirror better.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It's possible there will be 2 more worlds that will surprise us.

My guess:

1. Port Royal
2. Land of Dragons

If we get 2 more worlds, I think those 2 will be it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Not Port Royal. It's too similar to Neverland.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I'd be interested in Pride Lands as the jungle themed level of the game, but I'm not sure what they could do with the world. It's also pretty expansive, but I suppose they could narrow it down to a few smaller areas.

Anyway I always thought Days had a lot of worlds, but now that you've listed them out it does seem a bit empty. I'm sure there'll be a world or two that hasn't been mentioned yet.

-- Andy

K

KHLover89

You guys do realize that its a DS game right? so I'm sure each world takes up enough space. So really I'm surprised we got 6.

Xango99

umm what? the COM for GBA had all 13 worlds, with many rooms in each..although you could say that they infested in other things for the DS game..but going to only 7 worlds? seems limited..hopefully I am wrong. Do you honestly think they cannot fit in another world? or 2?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Actually all the worlds from KH1 were not included, you remember seeing any Tarzan in CoM or Re:CoM? And I'm pretty sure there will be more within the game, or rather it's the same number of worlds we saw in the trailers but the worlds themselves are much more expansive. I could care less though.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Actually all the worlds from KH1 were not included, you remember seeing any Tarzan in CoM or Re:CoM? And I'm pretty sure there will be more within the game, or rather it's the same number of worlds we saw in the trailers but the worlds themselves are much more expansive. I could care less though.
Wasn't that because of copyright issues?
umm what? the COM for GBA had all 13 worlds, with many rooms in each..although you could say that they infested in other things for the DS game..but going to only 7 worlds? seems limited..hopefully I am wrong. Do you honestly think they cannot fit in another world? or 2?
I hope you realize they're pushing DS to it's very limit, so be grateful, lots of worlds or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back