• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else dissapointed with the Amount of Worlds in 358 days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
They're wasting them by not using them, IMO.
I know I'm sick and tired of most of the worlds we've been to...

Yeah...

Agrabah and Halloween Town mostly. I don't mind going back to Wonderland or Neverland, but honestly, the rest are just getting so boring.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yeah...

Agrabah and Halloween Town mostly. I don't mind going back to Wonderland or Neverland, but honestly, the rest are just getting so boring.
Yes. Wonderland and Neverland aren't nearly as overdone. Olympus is getting a tad bit bland. But not as extreme as Agrabah and Halloween Town.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
there might not be many worlds
but the worlds we know are confirmed seem to be expanded by alot

Xango99

Halloween town, Agrabah and Atlantica, have been overused. We have visited those worlds in every single kh game up to date >_> hopefully they dont appear in kh3...

And going to Monstro will be very UNLIKELY espeically since the Org members travel thru corridors of Darkness whcih dont involve gunmi shps, to get swallowed by a whale..lol

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Hey guys..according to what we have seen so far there seems to be only 6 Disney worlds and 3 other playable worlds (TT, CO and World that Never was)

Dont you think this is quite small compared to the other games which had atleast 13 worlds in total?? Even chain of memories that was on the GBA, had around 13 worlds to explore! I was hoping that maybe they are saving some other worlds until the release date, but I am begining to doubt, it since SE tend to show off most or almost all the worlds before the previous games were release...

So far, all we have the same worlds we have seen before ,which are less than usual
Beasts Castle, Wonderland, Neverland, Agrabah, Olympus, Halloween town, twilight town, TWTNW, castle oblivion....and cutscenes from Destiny island.

~ no. i'm not disappointed. truth be told, i kinda expected somethin' of the sort. it's on a hand-held console. they kinda do a little less work on the in-between games. i already know they had a bunch of worlds when they made CoM, but the work load was cut off elsewhere. like in the content of the worlds themselves. they were just fragments of sora's memory.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I would think I'm crazy If I ever thought that the amount of worlds were so little when it is a DS game and considering the graphics is pretty detailed than most other games. If it ever happens, I sure would be really happy but I'm not really expecting too much.

Last edited:

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I would think I'm crazy If I ever thought that the amount of worlds were so little when it is a DS game and considering the graphics is pretty detailed than most other games. If it ever happens, I sure would be really happy but I'm not really expecting too much.

Yeah the game cant have super amounts of worlds in it since its only a small catridge that would be pretty pact with all the extra 358/2 parts so I would say im happy with what i get.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
in what I believe in there will be 13 worlds plus a bonus making it 14 worlds....
its because of how many people in the organization would accompany you in each world...

example:

Luxord = Wonderland
Xigbar = Halloween Town
Demyx = Olympus Colosseum
Axel = Twilight Town
Xaladin = Beast's Castle
??? = Neverland
Zexion = Destiny Islands
Marluxia = Castle Oblivion
Xemnas = The World That Never Was
??? = Hallow Bastion
??? = Agrabah

but this is only my guess so follow it or not you decide.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
If we're going down that road where there's a world for every member, then why is Luxord in Wonderland and not in Port Royal and Xigbar in Halloweentown and not Land of Dragons?
Larxene I see either going to Neverland or Agrabah.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
If we're going down that road where there's a world for every member, then why is Luxord in Wonderland and not in Port Royal and Xigbar in Halloweentown and not Land of Dragons?

In one of the Trailers Xigbar is in Halloween town. Maybe because theyre thinking of scrapping land of dragons

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com

well heres my theory, the Members of the OXIII that were in CO and died in there could have tooked either of those two worlds to complete there mission and when they died in CO there mission got half way done so~
i would say Luxord and Xigbar had extra missions to do!
and I think Larxene would take Neverland and Vexen would take Agrabah.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
In one of the Trailers Xigbar is in Halloween town. Maybe because theyre thinking of scrapping land of dragons
I know they just as easily could have had different projects going on at the time, but if the characters are going to be following where they were in KH2 I think they would be involved in the same worlds, but I personally don't think the 'there's a world for every character' idea will work out.

Edit: for some reason I always forget about Vexen...maybe he can just be in a world yet to be revealed because your list only had eleven I think

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
The members in CO aren't very likely to tag along with Roxas on any missions, as they'll likely get to CO early on in the game and die there.

A

Audo

The members in CO aren't very likely to tag along with Roxas on any missions, as they'll likely get to CO early on in the game and die there.
They've all been shown to have missions with Roxas in Twilight Town... so...

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
Edit: for some reason I always forget about Vexen...maybe he can just be in a world yet to be revealed because your list only had eleven I think

you know how in Final Mix+ there were theses extra battles in some of the worlds like when you finished Port Royal or something you unlock a battle with Larxene? you could say Port Royal is a fit for Larxene and Luxord had to take her place after she died.... and maybe there are worlds that will appear later

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
They've all been shown to have missions with Roxas in Twilight Town... so...

Well yeah, Twilight Town, but I meant after that. I'm guessing that we'll see them there and perhaps a bit in the World That Never Was.

The rest of the time they'll probably just be seen as memories in CO when Roxas goes there or something.

Last edited:

Radon

mofo
My guess is that Hollow Bastian will have a similar role in Days to what Disney Castle had in KH1. Shown in cutscenes but never playable. I think this because Nomura has said theres no FF characters in Days and seeing as HB is pretty much inhabited by FF characters. But seeing as the room of sleep is there and six of the org lived there I think that it has some importance.

demon22

I am pretty dissapointed that there are going to be fewer worlds in the new game, hopefully there will be some secret worlds.

Radon

mofo
Nomura said that there will be a world that surprises us in each game. Is Days' Neverland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back