• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anybody know wtf is with Disney Town?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I still think all three of them should've went to Disney Town hence Ven saying he needs two grown-ups.

YoshiAngemon

Well, the PSP didn't have enough processing power to have the game add in NPCs like Ludwig Von Drake (head of the DTSRI, Disney Town Scientific Research Institute), or Clarabelle Cow.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well, the PSP didn't have enough processing power to have the game add in NPCs like Ludwig Von Drake (head of the DTSRI, Disney Town Scientific Research Institute), or Clarabelle Cow.

That's what I said too a while ago in this topic, but it seems it went unheard...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm noticing several people always complaining about the amount of NPCs and/or bystanders, but it seems to me many of you people are fortgetting that BBS is on a handheld system and therefore has limitations on how many people it can show at the same time.
Heck, Nomura even had to remove TAVs capes in their armored forms because of loading issues, so if they wanted to include hundreds of bystanders the loading times would have gone through the roof, even with data install.
I didn't know that. That's a nice tidbit of information. :3 I honestly like them better without the capes; they would have been so distracting in battles. I get distracted enough by Aqua's side skirts sometimes. It makes a lot more sense why the capes were taken out and the aforementioned lack of NPC's now.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I didn't know that. That's a nice tidbit of information. :3 I honestly like them better without the capes; they would have been so distracting in battles. I get distracted enough by Aqua's side skirts sometimes. It makes a lot more sense why the capes were taken out and the aforementioned lack of NPC's now.

Actually, with the NPC-thing I thought this would be clear from the beginning, honestly I was even surprised that so many people complained about it.

As for the thing with the capes, I read that somewhere, possibly also in an interview...too bad I don't have the source at hand.
On the other hand...when I look at Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Exdeath, Warrior of Light, Firion, Garland and especially Golbez also have capes...err, ok...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Actually, with the NPC-thing I thought this would be clear from the beginning, honestly I was even surprised that so many people complained about it.

As for the thing with the capes, I read that somewhere, possibly also in an interview...too bad I don't have the source at hand.
On the other hand...when I look at Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Exdeath, Warrior of Light, Firion, Garland and especially Golbez also have capes...err, ok...

The problem was with all 6 possible players in the Mirage Arena, capes and all. That would be some terrible lag. Dissidia though, only has two players in a battle at a time.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The problem was with all 6 possible players in the Mirage Arena, capes and all. That would be some terrible lag. Dissidia though, only has two players in a battle at a time.

If that's the case, why didn't they just remove the capes when entering mirage arena and otherwise kept them?
...just curious...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

I didn't really know because I'm not too knowledgeable when it comes to the PSP. However, the lack of NPC's didn't bother me that much.

BahamutZERO

Honestly, the lack of capes bothered me more than the lack of NPC's...

It's not like Snow White's World, or Aurora's World had alot of characters in the movie, anyway. As far as Hollow Bastion and Disney Town go...meh, I think maybe throwing in a few more FF characters to Radiant Garden would've been a good idea, and Disney Town...well, it did seem pretty scary empty...but, whatever. I want my capes. :/

When I think about it, though, I bet one day in the future, they'll release Kingdom Hearts: Re: Birth By Sleep for PS3, or some crap.

CreativeGenius13

If that's the case, why didn't they just remove the capes when entering mirage arena and otherwise kept them?
...just curious...

I've thought this as well but there is also a battle or two the would involve two capes on the battle feild at one times (Aqua's Ending) and it probably couldn't handle two so what would be the point of only giving Terra a cape?

I wonder if the capes will be there if they have a flashback to BBS in a future game.

XXVI - Xyrius

This is the major problem in the 'trinity story' system. The time each character takes in each world is very unclear

When Ventus left for the Land of Departure, Aqua saw him leaving, right? But how come Ventus came last when he arrived at the Castle of Dreams?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This is the major problem in the 'trinity story' system. The time each character takes in each world is very unclear

When Ventus left for the Land of Departure, Aqua saw him leaving, right? But how come Ventus came last when he arrived at the Castle of Dreams?

Ven arrived in Castle of Dreams first, not last.

Multifridgeman

Terra leaves first and visits Enchanted Dominion. Ventus leaves right after him and visits Dwarf Woodlands. Aqua leaves hell late and arrives just in time to catch Terra leaving his third world.

Another Key

According to my timeline,Terra was the last to arrive. Look at the BBS timeline. Just because Normuras recommended order is T/V/A, doesnt mean Aqua was the last to visit Disney Town, however, I think the timeline might actually CHANGE between games, as I played Terras story last.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back