• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Any one have the reference that tell Riku is the chosen one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
I looked on the official Kingdom Hearts wiki. There is a jorunal report ingame about Riku (The forth one about him.) that says this:

"When Kairi lost her heart, Riku allied himself with Maleficent to save her. Riku was actually the rightful master of the Keyblade, but once he chose darkness over light, the weapon chose Sora instead. Ansem exploited Riku's weakness of heart and possessed him."

I couldn't find anything else, but perhaps that will work? :)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I looked on the official Kingdom Hearts wiki. There is a jorunal report ingame about Riku (The forth one about him.) that says this:

"When Kairi lost her heart, Riku allied himself with Maleficent to save her. Riku was actually the rightful master of the Keyblade, but once he chose darkness over light, the weapon chose Sora instead. Ansem exploited Riku's weakness of heart and possessed him."

I couldn't find anything else, but perhaps that will work? :)

There's that, and the explanation of HOW he got the Keyblade from a combo between the FM+ and some Nomura interviews.
In the FM+, Sora meets the Lingering Sentiment (acting as Terra's proxy) who told Sora that he [=LS -> Terra] did not choose Sora for the Keyblade. That means that he chose someone else for it - and Sora got the Keyblade from Riku who is, as KH1 stated, was the original wielder.
Throw in Nomura saying in an interview how in the FM+ they put in a scene that implied Riku was a chosen wielder of the Keyblade and you understand what the LS was talking about.

Recent BBS trailers show us also when and how Terra choosing Riku could've happened.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
You find out when Riku takes the Kingdom Key from Sora back in KH.

Riku says mal was right and all that other stuff about there can't be two Keyblade Masters and that Sora was just the delivery boy.

Apparently, mal knew that the Kingdom Key could have been for Riku. Hmm, I wonder if "you know who" tipped mal off about Riku's supposed predestination...

soralight11

Riku was able to take the Keyblade from Sora, then saying that he was "just the delivery boy" But Sora was able to take it back when Riku chose to stay with darkness but Sora didn't give up. This made Sora's heart stronger and the Keyblade chose him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back