• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem the Wise has already been to the Realm of Darkness?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Yes. It is mentioned in Ansem's reports. It was after he was banished to the dark realm that he donned the name DiZ or Darkness in Zero. That is one of the few things I do know about Ansem the Wise that is official. I feel that a lot can actually be done with his character. It takes a kind man to take in a total amnesiac stranger as your apprentice, and in BBS we do see him holding hands and eating ice cream with Ienzo. I think that the betrayal hurt more because he thought of his apprentices as family.
The real kicker is that one actually was family since Ienzo was an orphan he took in.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Was Ienzo one of the apprentices involved in sending Ansem to the RoD?

They were all involved. Ienzo in particular was the one that suggested the lab, he's also mentioned to have taken particular interesting in Xehanort's supposed amnesia along with Even as well.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
He did. He mentions the corridors in his reports. Once he accepted darkness he found them he says.

So that explains how he got out. But then why hasn't he used them to get out again? Did he just forget how to use them along with his name? Now that I think about it isn't it ironic that AtW helped out a man with amnesia and that man ends up banishing him and causes Ansem to get (semi)amnesia?

I think that the betrayal hurt more because he thought of his apprentices as family.

That betrayal is the main reason that AtW went on his quest for revenge during KH2 which ended up causing him to be sent to the RoD again (I am noticing a lot of irony with AtW now xD).

Was Ienzo one of the apprentices involved in sending Ansem to the RoD?

Yep. Numbers 1 through 6 of Organization XIII were the apprentices of Ansem and they were the ones to banish him.

Gram

Banned
Awards
But then why hasn't he used them to get out again? Did he just forget how to use them along with his name?
Yep. DiZ forgot most of everything except for a few things pertaining to Sora. So given his unique amnesia, it's likely he's forgot darkness and dark corridors as well.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
It's also possible that Kingdom Hearts blasted Ansem of the dark abilities, just like it did with Riku.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Yep. DiZ forgot most of everything except for a few things pertaining to Sora. So given his unique amnesia, it's likely he's forgot darkness and dark corridors as well.

That does make sense. It must be a little annoying to have the only things you can remember be about someone else.

It's also possible that Kingdom Hearts blasted Ansem of the dark abilities, just like it did with Riku.

That's a good point too. But of course this is one time to not forget your dark abilities since that has put him in an unenviable position.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
So...if Ansem forgot how to use the corridors, or he was purified by KH like Riku, that would keep him effectively trapped in the RoD. I wonder if he could possibly remember some of this over time and allow himself and Aqua to escape again? I mean, you don't hafta be dark to step through. Kairi proved that. So maybe since Ansem could remember...that would clear up Aqua's and his problem.

If he originally learned how to open corridors in the RoD, he could do it again. I'm sure exposure to extreme light would fade over time...possibly.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
So...if Ansem forgot how to use the corridors, or he was purified by KH like Riku, that would keep him effectively trapped in the RoD. I wonder if he could possibly remember some of this over time and allow himself and Aqua to escape again? I mean, you don't hafta be dark to step through. Kairi proved that. So maybe since Ansem could remember...that would clear up Aqua's and his problem.

If he originally learned how to open corridors in the RoD, he could do it again. I'm sure exposure to extreme light would fade over time...possibly.

In regards to the dark portals, Lea retained the ability as shown in DDD. Maybe Lea gets to go to the RoD to find them. To me it kind of makes sense seeing as they bothered to show us he kept that ability in the first place. I bet he'd be surprised to find two people instead of just Master Aqua.

davidXIIIaxel

In regards to the dark portals, Lea retained the ability as shown in DDD. Maybe Lea gets to go to the RoD to find them. To me it kind of makes sense seeing as they bothered to show us he kept that ability in the first place. I bet he'd be surprised to find two people instead of just Master Aqua.
well dont forget about the ending when he sees saix with xehanort and the other seven members of darkness. "i think its seven" but i think he's gonna be on a seperate journey to find him and bring him back. or just kill him. im not sure, but im thinking about Lea bringing saix back vecause they were friends before they became nobodies and they still had somewhat of a relationship when they were nobodies in kingdom hearts 2

FangirlfromHell

Awards
well dont forget about the ending when he sees saix with xehanort and the other seven members of darkness. "i think its seven" but i think he's gonna be on a seperate journey to find him and bring him back. or just kill him. im not sure, but im thinking about Lea bringing saix back vecause they were friends before they became nobodies and they still had somewhat of a relationship when they were nobodies in kingdom hearts 2

There are supposed to be 13 Darknesses. 7 is meant to be the Guardians of Light. I hope for saving Isa too.

Anthony12KH

I doubt Lea will kill him. I believe its setting up for Lea to save him. Though, their friendship will heal slowly.

MegaCore5

Awards
There are supposed to be 13 Darknesses. 7 is meant to be the Guardians of Light. I hope for saving Isa too.
Isa is not going to be saved. He is for certain going to be one of the 13 darknesses fighting to recreate the key blade war. Y would you want Isa to be saved considering he was such a jerk to axel and roxas in days.

Anthony12KH

Isa is not going to be saved. He is for certain going to be one of the 13 darknesses fighting to recreate the key blade war. Y would you want Isa to be saved considering he was such a jerk to axel and roxas in days.

That was pretty much after Xemnas had fun with him. Saix did show some form of a personality change during the game. Usually, this would be the time when his best friend fights him, then makes him come to his senses, and such. Or Isa could just die like you said.

Gram

Banned
Awards

We don't know if he's gonna be saved or not. There's no way of knowing that at current nor do we know all the circumstances of Isa. Yes he's an ass in Days but he's also moderately fine in BBS.
Something happened in that time frame we aren't sure of nor do we know how much of his personality is affected by being a vessel.

Samhain

Bronze Member
That was pretty much after Xemnas had fun with him. Saix did show some form of a personality change during the game. Usually, this would be the time when his best friend fights him, then makes him come to his senses, and such. Or Isa could just die like you said.
THIS is what it makes It too damn cliché

I sure as hell don't want to see that mega DOUCHE be saved. He was a complete a-hole even before. I don't care what Xehanort has done. Give me a break people. Next thing you're going to tell me is Braig should be saved because he was poisoned by Xehanort as well. Forget that.

Braig and Isa deserve a miserable death.
We don't know if he's gonna be saved or not. There's no way of knowing that at current nor do we know all the circumstances of Isa. Yes he's an ass in Days but he's also moderately fine in BBS.
Something happened in that time frame we aren't sure of nor do we know how much of his personality is affected by being a vessel.
When he was a kid...

Xehanort was also moderately fine before he got off DI as a young teenager too...

Gram

Banned
Awards
THIS is what it makes It too damn cliché

I sure as hell don't want to see that mega DOUCHE be saved. He was a complete a-hole even before. I don't care what Xehanort has done. Give me a break people. Next thing you're going to tell me is Braig should be saved because he was poisoned by Xehanort as well. Forget that.

Braig and Isa deserve a miserable death.

When he was a kid...

Xehanort was also moderately fine before he got off DI as a young teenager too...

From what I can tell of the recent Isa topics in threads no ones said he should be saved, just that we don't know everything and that they wouldn't put it past Nomura to do the opposite given Riku's return from douche town. (nor did many express interest or care of what happens to him in general save for you and a handful of others)

We never seen what Xehanort was like before getting off DI since the YX we see in DDD has already traveled and has interacted with his future selves altering him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back