• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I was replaying kh2 earlier and I was playing as roxas and i was going through the mansion. I was in the dining room thing when I pressed triangle and the table thing said:
'This must have been destroyed by a very large blast.' That's when I thought, 'What if bbs had Twilight Town in it and a battle went through the mansion.' I would explain why a lot of things have been destroyed and stuff.

Flame if you want'

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
This has been speculated for a while, but good spotting still.... It was thought for a while that DiZ had a spazz attack lol... but it has been said before

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This has been speculated for a while, but good spotting still.... It was thought for a while that DiZ had a spazz attack lol... but it has been said before

lol. a spazz attack.

Okay. do you have a link to it?

Lancelot

Awards
What, the spazz attack theory? Im not sure... i'll try to find it

Y

Yannis

They are shown in scan, that Organization visits the mansion. More plausible is that someone from Organization fought there.

But I believe that the Mansion was originally Ven´s home. This would explain why ROxas born in front of it..

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
They are shown in scan, that Organization visits the mansion. More plausible is that someone from Organization fought there.
Do U have a link to that? Cause In the ansem reports it says He took refuge in an ABANDONED Mansion. I mean why would the org be hanging around in there, AtW was there along with Sora and Co, later on,

kh is ba

I like the idea that Yannis has a good idea that the mansion was once Ven's but I also think when he died (or whatever happened to him) the mansion was abandoned, maybe thats even where some cool battle in BBS will happen. The way that Roxas is connected to Ven must have something to do with why Roxas apeared outside the mansion like other people have already said.

Stars

リク

But I believe that the Mansion was originally Ven´s home. This would explain why ROxas born in front of it..

Um.. Yeah.. it could be Ven's house.. but maybe the mansion is belong to VAT's master?

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I think it'd be more awesome to have Organization members having battled in there.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There was a garden out back, but i was referring to VAT.

If the Org knew of the manstion, then they could have searched it for ATW, Riku and Namine

Lancelot

Awards
Yeah, i was thinking that too... I always wondered why that horse was fallen over out in the garden...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back