• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Animal Crossing (City Folk or Wild World)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
looks cute. I've never played any of these games but I'm willing to play the 3DS game.

Plus the guy in the translation video sounds hot k thx

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
Now I have a sudden desire to play them again XD.
Same, just reading this thread makes me want to go play the GC version and WW. I haven't played that one in so long. XD I feel like restarting my WW town too...

I was really hoping the city would return but the mall sounds coolish?
I loved the city. They should make a game with the city in, but instead it should be a like some sort of hub full of other players that are online... Or something like that. XD Though if they did make something like that, I can see a lot of problems happening. XD

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm curious how the swimming will work. I have a strong feeling your character will jump into the water on the top screen and underwater will appear on the bottom screen, in which case swimming will somehow incorporate the touch screen which I think is pretty interesting.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm curious how the swimming will work. I have a strong feeling your character will jump into the water on the top screen and underwater will appear on the bottom screen, in which case swimming will somehow incorporate the touch screen which I think is pretty interesting.

This is what I am thinking, too. Given how the one character emerges from under the water.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I wonder if you can drown O_O
Swimming to me in general seems meh. I have to do it first to take an interest. I really hope it has a lot of range like deep sea fishing. Actually, now that I think about it, it seems kinda iffy to be swimming in a place where you fish up trash, sharks, jellyfish, and more.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I wonder if you can drown O_O
Swimming to me in general seems meh. I have to do it first to take an interest. I really hope it has a lot of range like deep sea fishing. Actually, now that I think about it, it seems kinda iffy to be swimming in a place where you fish up trash, sharks, jellyfish, and more.

Yeah someone has mentioned that before :p The whole your swimming where sharks, jellyfish, and everything else are like usually right along the shoreline haha.

THE GAME

[video=youtube;y8I1-1KE--U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8I1-1KE--U&feature=g-u-u[/video]

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yeah someone has mentioned that before :p The whole your swimming where sharks, jellyfish, and everything else are like usually right along the shoreline haha.

Your character is mayor b****, they don't give a sh!#!!!! jkjkjk They'll arrest that Shark or worse...sell it to TOM NOOK...
disgusted-mother-of-god.png

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
[video=youtube;y8I1-1KE--U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8I1-1KE--U&feature=g-u-u[/video]
THAT MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND. It takes me back~ I'm getting excited for this game but I don't think we'll be seeing it until early 2013? I think that's when they said they would be releasing it in Europe or something.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Early 2013 sounds good. If not then definitely next summer.
I still need to get a 3DS first T-T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back