• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anger

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
What are some causes of anger? And the effects/results? What do you do to calm, or what should be done to cool off? How should a temper be controlled/handled?

S

Shadow Soldier

Anything you don't like is a cause of anger really. I don't like it when I can't beat something in a game. Other than that I'm a calm guy. And in order to calm down, I just turn on iTunes, and listen to some Jason Mraz.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
Don't get mad. ignore it. unless it's one of those things you can't ignore, like rap music or lots of people trying to talk over each other, and then that one annoying kid screams something at somebody else for no F***ING REASON.

nega-rep? really? over an opinion?

Last edited:
S

Shadow Soldier

Don't get mad. ignore it. unless it's one of those things you can't ignore, like rap music or lots of people trying to talk over each other, and then that one annoying kid screams something at somebody else for no F***ING REASON.

Rap is the worst. Here is my rap song. Hope you guys like it.

"Big asss nigga booty bitches grinding niggas on da nigga flo', niggas fightin' niggas bitches, guns...

weed"

Pretty good right? Now repeat that for that 3 minutes, and I could be as famous as 50 cent.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I have a friend who ripped up a school library book (hardback no less) because he got really angry while typing up a book report the night before. I found that hilarious. Other instances involving this friend includes him writing "i'm going to burn down the school and kill all of the teachers" as an answer for a question on an Outsiders quiz in the seventh grade. He also got really angry while playing WoW and in response threw a key at his monitor and now there's a giant crack in his monitor. I could go on.

Unfortunately, he's been pretty laid back lately since he started chain smoking. But hey, whatever makes you chill.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Misunderstandings, stubbornness (ironic, coming from me), and heinous acts piss me off. Everything else I can generally tolerate.

Shade737

Silver Member
Oh bohoo I heard Rap Music and now I'm angry. Rap Music raped me when I was a little kid.
Rap is the worst. Here is my rap song. Hope you guys like it.

"Big asss nigga booty bitches grinding niggas on da nigga flo', niggas fightin' niggas bitches, guns...

weed"

Pretty good right? Now repeat that for that 3 minutes, and I could be as famous as 50 cent.
That's Gangster Rap not general Rap, get it right.

I usually get angry when people consider Gangter Rap as the only kind of Rap there is and when people (Rock Lovers) hate rap music for no reason at all. Nobody cares that you hate rap music and hating it isn't going to make it magically dissapear, you just need to get over the fact that people actually like it and go listen to your rock music and leave rap alone.

Last edited:

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Annoying people who won't stop bugging me make me mad. Punching them usually makes me feel better.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
All of the above. Too many things can set me off, even the tiniest of things. At school, I tend to either ignore it or keep it on the inside, but at home I'm not afraid to let it out. Probably need some management on that.

To cool off, I usually lay alone in my room for a while or take a nap, or the first then the latter. Or just find me something to laugh at and I might come back instantly.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
hating it isn't going to make it magically disappear

FUCK. What should I do then? I know, let's go back in time and kill all of the OG's. That'll do it.

Rap makes me mad. So I completely agree with you, Shadow.

"Yo, yo, yo bitches and hoes. Gonna busta cap and then get some AIDS." Duurrrrr, repeat for every song. "Girl I miss you, I wanna kiss you and be with you. I love it when we kiss in public, so yeah, bitches and hoes." Durrr.

It's talking with a beat. Get the fuck over yourselves and learn how to play an instrument. At least some rappers are trying. Failing, which proves that ANYONE can rap, but trying nonetheless.

Originally Posted by Steve
Unfortunately, he's been pretty laid back lately since he started chain smoking.
Make him stop, he sounds hilarious.

And record it and upload to Youtube.

I used to get mad at stupid shit, broke a few ps2 controllers, I'm sure. I'm better now that I actually take care of my stuff. Usually just leave whatever it is for a few hours, take a nap or something.

Elorah

Awards
I find that it takes a lot for me to get angry. It might be a really miniscule thing that sets me off but when I'm angry I have a huge go at everyone who happens to be around at the time. See, I'm one of those people who will pretend everything's fine for a really long time and then spaz out at a really random time.

When I'm angry, the best way for me to feel better is to spend some time by my self, relaxing and not working. Talking to people about your anger also helps.

Macabre

Gold Member
I have a short temper. I get angry easily.
I try to cool off by either listening to music or ignore whoever got me angry but for me, suppressing anger is really tough.

SHOW ME YOUR RAGE

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I don't get angry much.
At times that I do, I usually walk away and think about other things.

Shade737

Silver Member
FUCK. What should I do then? I know, let's go back in time and kill all of the OG's. That'll do it.

Gangsta Rap not general rap which makes it seem like you didn't even read my post.

"Yo, yo, yo bitches and hoes. Gonna busta cap and then get some AIDS." Duurrrrr, repeat for every song. "Girl I miss you, I wanna kiss you and be with you. I love it when we kiss in public, so yeah, bitches and hoes." Durrr.

Gangsta Rap and people who can't even rap without copying someone else or rapping about the same things over and over again a.k.a. Crappy Rap.

It's talking with a beat.

Rock is screaming into a mic, yeah yeah I heard that bias crap too many times. Rap is rhyming to a beat with metaphors, meanings and such not just "talking" to a beat.

Get the fuck over yourselves and learn how to play an instrument.

Oh so everybody should play music your way to be good music, its called variety and doing something different.

At least some rappers are trying. Failing, which proves that ANYONE can rap, but trying nonetheless.

Anybody can pick up a guitar and learn how to play rock so that everybody can rap saying is useless. If you at least payed attention to rap you would notice that the same Gangsta Rap that you are actually referring to is dying out in favor of more normal rap. Don't let crappy one hit wonders and Itunes top songs fool you into thinking whats good rap and what isn't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back