• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

American Music

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade13

Instead of Utatda Hikaru do you think they should put in american songs such as Kanye West "Homecoming" (End Credits) and "Your Crashing But No Wave" by Fall Out Boy(Opening)

Rix

:)
Awards
hmmm.... I prefer Utada to be honest...

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Utada, but if they did put in an American Song, it should be an original song.

Yeah, I agree. I would love to see some of my favorite bands there(I'm a total alternative rock obsesser btw) but, there's something about the music that Square uses in their games that makes it awesome.

FFVII: DOC for example. Gackt had a great touch to it.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Answer1:
[looks at watch]
[looks at watch again]
[looks at watch again]
[looks at watch again]
No.
[looks at watch again]

It's been 35 seconds. Anything you want to say?

Answer 2:
That's what Youtube and Windows Movie Maker are for.

Answer 3:
"SORA WALKS, GOD SHOW ME THE WAY BECUZ THE HEARTLESS TRYIN TO BRING ME DOOOOWN, THE ONLY THANG THAT I PRAY IS THAT MY KEY DON'T FAIL ME NOOOOOW"

[facepalm]

Blink Me

Instead of Utatda Hikaru do you think they should put in american songs such as Kanye West "Homecoming" (End Credits) (Opening)

God no that song sucks. I hate chris martin. He can't sing. He thinks he's the next jesus christ as he gives 2p of his £200 million to charity. the guy just sucks. and kayne west sucks for being involved with him. No that song is horrible. its not even a song. David Hasselhoff's get in my car would be a better song choice than that.

V

V.A.T.13

Square's response to this idea:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

My response:

lol no, no, let's stick with the j-pop/j-rock shall we?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i prefer utada hikaru... you should listen to her other songs. i'm pretty sure she's creative enough to make another good song. hopefully i hope you don't think she's a bad singer do you?

k.h.master41

Utada does really well.
Kayne wouldn`t touch KH anyway, & if he did... nvm it just won't happen. But i wonder: How will she make a song to fit our new 3 (4 w/ KH3) games?
It'll be interesting.

A

Azrael

Utada does really well.
Kayne wouldn`t touch KH anyway, & if he did... nvm it just won't happen. But i wonder: How will she make a song to fit our new 3 (4 w/ KH3) games?
It'll be interesting.

Just for that, you get a rep. I have no idea why some guy like Kayne out of all people would ever touch Kingdom Hearts or FINAL FANTASY

lux_crusader

Instead of Utatda Hikaru do you think they should put in american songs such as Kanye West "Homecoming" (End Credits) and "Your Crashing But No Wave" by Fall Out Boy(Opening)
Oh god no.

Well, Kanye's not that bad, but still, point stands.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I have to admit that Utada Hikaru isn't my favorite singer, but she does a good job in the Kingdom Hearts series. I'm American and I don't think than any American music that I know of would fit in the series. But with that being said if it was a good artist, an original song, and if the the song went with the theme of the next game it probably wouldn't matter. Right now I would just like for Square to stick with Utada.

Kairy

No air as i mentioned before by jordin sparks and chris brown is actually really good and the lyrics match kh really nicely!

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
No, I think that Utada is the best choice for singing the Kingdom Hearts Theme songs! I love the lyrics she wrote and I don't think anyone else could write something like that :] I believe that she has that "Kingdom Hearts" touch. I don't think that any other American singer could match up to that, and even if they did, the effect that they would have would be much different. Utada has that special touch and she makes the opening/ending songs parallel to the game itself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back