• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

American Music

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairy

yea but we are talking about which american songs would be good for it too. dont worry i dont think anyone will replace her at least anyone from america

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
Lol, like Jesse McCartney?!?!?!?!?!?! ROXAS! Well, I can't think of any song that would suit it....so I am not sure because I am into those Emo/Goth bands and I don't think that their music would give Kingdom Hearts that cheery Disney feeling, lol. :] Emo Music!!

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Any American music they'd use would undoubtedly be painful.

Maybe some of the more obscure stuff would work, but it'd never be chosen.

V

V.A.T.13

Thread summery: we don't know any other Japanese singers besides Utada therefor she must be good.

Oh you guys...

V

V.A.T.13

Koda Kumi is too slutty for KH

Ayumi is a good maybe.

The chick who sings Unistall would be love.

Maybe some pop idols? Aha ha, I kid, I kid....

Hyde or Uverworld would be good for BBS.

Owa

Nana Kitade!
Lmao i kid, i like her, but her voice is too... loll
I really think Utada should and will stay the Theme song writer/singer for kh xD
she is a great singer and writes good songs. But they should leave them in JAPANESE for the american releases. I mean they left the songs Jap for Crisis Core and DoC.
Cuz i thought Sanctuary was pretty lame... Passion was way better.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I liked both. I considered downloading Passion off iTunes b/c for some reason they don't sell Simple and Clean or Sanctuary.

DaisyDuck

Utada is pretty much the voice of Kingdom Hearts. There's a feeling there that's so very much in tune with the games I doubt anyone else could replace it.

Of course, it would be nice if, in the English release, you didn't get the feeling that words were mushed together to meet a deadline. Even then that only seems to be the case with "Sanctuary".

About other bands I don't know. Back in the day I really liked Two-Mix and RABBIT but I don't even know if they're still around. But they had a nice sound that might fit the bill.

As for American bands, I don't really see the point. It might be interesting to hear some covers. I'm actually surprised (and extremely pleased) that the Jonas Brothers or Hana Montana haven't done a covers of "Simple and Clean". (or if they have I am blissfully unaware of it).

I would like to hear Chip Davis's version of both "Hikari" and "Passion". That would a great addition to the "Manhiem Meets the Mouse" album.

Whings

Unless they used a different singer for the Japanese release, I really don't want to imagine what the Japanese intro/ending would sound like.

A

Anima Relic

What's the point of having American Music for the theme song of KH? Why destroy something that was good already? -_-

V

V.A.T.13

As for American bands, I don't really see the point. It might be interesting to hear some covers. I'm actually surprised (and extremely pleased) that the Jonas Brothers or Hana Montana haven't done a covers of "Simple and Clean". (or if they have I am blissfully unaware of it).
SHUT UP OR DISNEY WILL HEAR YOU.

Nah, but really, to Disney, KH is the bastard child on the side that they have to pay child support for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back