• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Am I the only one

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
NOT getting BBS day of release? I just don't have the funds and as such... October probably for me.

Is anyone else like this?

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I paid it off a while back, seeings how money burns a hole in my pocket and I knew I'd be waiting til Christmas if I didn't reserve it when I did

Fluufy

no, youre not alone... unless i can convince my mom by tuesday to get it (and the psp) for me i might be waiting till christmas T-T

O

Oberon

I reserved it on Amazon in April. Had every intention of getting it the day-of.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I'm sure there's a number of people not getting it on the 7th. Mostly us Die-hard fans who can follow national laws are getting it on release day. :)

Last edited:
V

ValentineWolf

I'm most likely going to get it the weekend of. Don't have time to get it on the day it comes out and stores here tend to lie. They say it comes out on this day but they won't have them in stock until a few days after. So I'm waiting. I don't think I've ever bought a game the day of its release

tacochance

I'll be getting it late cuz I ordered it online, the gamestop here serves a ton of KH fans, it's the only one in a10 mile range of 3 middle schools, and 2 high schools, and KH is pretty popular, when I preordered SoulSilver they ran out of Lugia figurines before 2, which PISSED ME THE FUCK OFF!!! D:< So I'm ordering online for now on, to avoid them running out of shit cuz they give the shit to FUCKING EVERYONE PREORDER OR NOT!!!!! *rage* D:<

Z

Zulkir

I'm probably just going to order it whenever I have the money.

It's killing me cause I want 4 HoL but have no DS..I can either save more until I can get 4HoL or get BBS now and delay 4HoL.

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

impart

Climb The Sky
yes, yes you are.

i laugh at you from above.

lol no jk

if I could I would trade with you because im not really even exited about BBS anyways. I can wait.

I only pre-ordered it because I would feel in the wrong not doing it. every Christmas I save my money for kh anyways, ive got a KH fund
I only did it because I could, not because I wanted too hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back