• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

all your unbirth theories are most likely wrong and this is why...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

captzakksparrow

all the theories about the unbirths make some sense but your missing the big picture
1-heartless-dark hearts
2-nobodies-body and soul
3-unbirths-need to have soemthing with birth

i may be totally wrong but think about it the chances are high

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
You know that there are a lot of theories about Unbirths, and I really have no idea of which one you are talking about. They are all different in some ways if not most.

Please specify.

trickster278

i dissagree i think it means birth by memory so it means it doesnt exist it your soul

A

Audo

Um... I don't think it has much to do with actual birth, if anything, it has to do with what birth means to KH.
But most of people's theories on Unbirths are in a similar fashion... =/

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
all the theories about the unbirths make some sense but your missing the big picture
1-heartless-dark hearts
2-nobodies-body and soul

Ok, is this a theory of yours? Cause this isn't even classified as a "theory" in the least.
Don't take the word "unbirth" too literally it's a play on words, and this solves nothing just adding to more of the chaos that is KH. There is no big picture to miss, we know this, we've conversed about it, it's all said and done.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
1-heartless-dark hearts
2-nobodies-body and soul

You immediately failed at your topic.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
xDD

Really? You think so?

Oh, and of course all theories are most likely wrong. They're theories.

Dot

Ok, is this a theory of yours? Cause this isn't even classified as a "theory" in the least.
Don't take the word "unbirth" too literally it's a play on words, and this solves nothing just adding to more of the chaos that is KH. There is no big picture to miss, we know this, we've conversed about it, it's all said and done.

I agree with you with some points but I dont think we can discard the Birth in "Unbirth" considering that the title of the game is "Kingdom Hearts BIRTH by Sleep" I think the word birth well have a lot to do with the plot.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Man theories are not supposed to be "right" they are supposed to be well, theories. If they are right then they are fact. And I dont think anyone here has any facts about unbirths. Well 'cept for R-K, but then again he knows stuff before Nomura does XD

UltimaKSGeek

heartless= body and soul
nobodies=heart and soul
unbirths= heart and body

read the ansem reports it clears a bunch of stuff up

A

Audo

You can't have something with only a heart and a body. Without a soul, it would be dead/perished.

A

Audo

And why does it have to be a combination?
And by the way, You had it wrong anyways. Nobodies are body and soul, and Heartless are just hearts.

tevlen

It happens to the best of us. Besides, the game is somewhat inconsistant on what constitutes a heartless. In some parts it is what becomes of a heart, consumed by darkness. Other times, its whats left over when a heart leaves a body, then the mind becomes a nobody.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
And why does it have to be a combination?
And by the way, You had it wrong anyways. Nobodies are body and soul, and Heartless are just hearts.

~ that is a very good question. whatever an unbirth is, i know it's something we could never think of. *sighs* this is the unbridled awesomeness that is tetsuya nomura...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back