• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: What other clue could I give you clueless people..?

Kaze:.......My brain hurts....

Me:....ummm...The person Kaze is related to is from an anime!!! ^_^ If you think you know, don't post it. P.M. me and I'll tell you if you're right!!

blue=thoughts

Chappy 3: Hollow Bastion(what a creative title -_-;)

I poked the Rising Falls in curiousity,"Is it supposed to do that..," I asked myself aloud. What is it with Square and making stuff defy the natural laws of physics...? @_@ Sora grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the waterfalls,"Yes, it is. Now could you please focus?" I rolled my eyes," Yeah. Sure, whatever..."

Sora let go of my arm and started to jump from one floating platform to the next. Oh, great...More platforms...Stupid platforms...-_-; Goofy, Donald, and Kaze promptly followed the brunette Keyblade Master. I poked a floating platform in caution. Is it safe...? I shrugged and climbed onto the platform. Since it didn't shatter or anything, I jumped to the next one.

I slowly scaled the multiple platforms and soon reached the top where the others were waiting. Sora muttered something about girls going too slow. While waiting for the moving platform, I looked at the enormous castle that was Hollow Bastion. It looks a lot worse ...probably because of the Heartless....Damn those Heartless...>_< The platform came and we all climbed on.

Seconds later, we appeared at the castle itself. I walked forward and several Defenders appeared. ...crapola....>_< I ran behind Sora and yelled," Don't come any closer!!! I'm a blackbelt in Origami!!!!" Sora looked at me strangely," The art of paper-folding?" I glared at him," ....No!" For some odd reason....this reminds me of Happy Gilmore..."I eat pieces of s**t like you for breakfast!" "You eat pieces of s**t for breakfast?"".....NO!..."

Sora ran forward, Kingdom Key in hand, and jumped over the Defender. He performed a quadruple-hit combo, destroying it. One down. I spotted Donald and Goofy finishing off a Defender, and Kaze was working on his second one. ummm...I think that's all of them...Once all the Defender were disposed of, I ran to the Entrance Hall, ignoring all the Heartless that appeared.

Must go faster! Must go faster!!! I stopped inside the Entrance Hall and more Heartless appeared. I sighed. What did I do?!?! >_< I ran up the left staircase and entered the Library. Oh, thank God!!! A library!! With books!! ^_^ I hugged the nearest bookcase,"Books!!! Wonderful, beautiful books!!! Thank you!!" I felt the cold steel of a sword on the back of my neck," Who are you," asked a cold voice.

I heard Sora say,"It's okay, Leon. She's with us." The sword was removed from my neck and I turned around. Upon seeing Leon I squeeled and yelled,"SQUALL!!! MY BISHIE!!! ^_^" I was about to tackle him but he put his Gunblade to my neck again,"Touch me and you're dead." I smiled sheepishly," Hehe...o-kay..." Crazy bastard......but he's a HOT crazy bastard!!! ^_^

Yuffie bounced down the stairs and said," How'd you know Squall's name, random girl who looks oddly like Sora?!" Ummmm......Man, am I a dumb@$$...-_-; Leon glared at me," How DID you know my name?" I smiled nervously,"..Ummmm..-"I pointed to a random place-"LOOK!! It's the Kool-Aid guy!!!" Sora, Donald, Goofy, Kaze, Leon, and Yuffie all turned and I sprinted up the stairs.

HA!!! They fell for it twice!!! ^_^ I laugh at them!!! Muahahahahahahahha!!! Fear m- Someone grabbed my arm and held it tight. "Hey!!! Let. GO!!" I turned aroud to find Cloud was the one who had grabbed me. On second thought....you don't have to let go...^_^ I squeeled and yelled,"CLOUDY WOLF!!! MY BISHIE!!! ^_^" I tackled Cloud to the ground and latched onto his waist.

I heard the others run up the stairs and Sora said," Megan....Let go of Cloud." I whimpered,"But---but---no..." NEVER!!! >_< Sora grabbed me and started to try to pull me off of Cloud. NOOOOOOOOOO!!! I can't let go!!! >_< Sora finally pulled me off Cloud and the older brunette held me back. I struggled against his grasp,"Must. Glomp. CLOUD!!! >_<"

Yuffie asked,"Who IS she, Sora?" Sora said," I think I know......maybe...." Aerith appeared from the far door, not that I cared about her. Evil Aerith...or whatever the hell her name is..........>_> Sora continued," When I was...umm...two? Yeah, two. My parents had another kid. It was a girl and when she turned umm.....four?..Yeah. My parents sent her to another world. Not sure what one....and not sure why, either....I vaguely remember what she looked like....she had chocolate brown hair with eyes of the same color."

Sora looked at me,"Megan, how old are you?" I said hesitantly,"Umm....thirteen....." Sora said," Yep. That proves it. You would be the same age. You must be my little sister." I stared blankly at Sora," You have GOT to be kidding.." Sora shook his head.

I whined," But-but....it's not FAIR!!! I can't even call you hot anymore!! THIS SUCKS!!!!" Why the hell would they send me to Earth in the first place?!?! >_< I kept whining."No...no..no...no...noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! >_<" Sora asked," Have you had any......ODD dreams lately?" I said," Yeah. The one with the dissembodied voice."

Sora continued questioning," What did your dream say to you?" "It said You are the one who will close the Door to the Darkness.....whatever that means..." Sora said," Well...it sorta makes sense...." I asked," Ummm..Sora? ...Could you, maybe, let go?" Sora smiled and released me," Sure. Just no more glomping." .........Darn....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Wow!! It's HUGE!!! *_*

Kaze:*braindead* X_X

Last edited:

KHDRUMMER

hey guess what!!! if ur sora's brother than ur my sister!! cuz i' sora!!! *foam spills from mouth* Mwahahahahahahaha!!!! *runs over to Krazy. "Hi sis!!!"

runs aorund petting everyone, since everyone's petting everyone else.
"this is fun!"

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: X_X

Kaze:*pokes me* Yep. She's still out. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! If K_K was awake, she'd be really, REALLY confuzzled. Coooooooooooooooooool....^_^ All the annoying people arn't my problem anymore!!! *looks at Sora* Except for one......*goes in search of tranquilizers* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!*cough**cough*.......-_-;

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
This is the perfect time to humilliate people.

Introducing my Trans-Dimensional Laser.

Cordinates: The world of POKEMON.

fires laser

Jigglypuff walks out

Wearing sound proof plugs.
Jigglypuff sings.

Good Night folks (literatly.)

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: AHHHHHH!!! IT'S JIGGLYPUFF!!! RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!*runs away*

Sora: Why? It's just a-*hears music* that's...pretty...*falls asleep*

Kaze:*was already sleeping*

Me:*far away* Thank goodness for my extensive years of watching Pokemon constantly....^_^

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Kaze: X_X*has WEIRD markings on his face*

Me: Alright....I guess I have to continue.....darn....<---sarcasm

Sora:*huggling his female nickel, Phillip* ^_^

Hollow Bastion:part Two: I'm still confuzzled @_@

"What do you mean 'It makes sense'? That makes NO sense cuz I don't have Keyblades,"I said to Sora. The other brunette shrugged,"Maybe....you don't need Keyblades....." I said sarcastically," Uh-huh...suuuuuuuuuure....I guess all I have to do is walk up to any old Keyhole and it'll lock!!!" At least now I know where my stupidity comes from...-_-;

Kaze said,"You could always test out that theroy on the Keyhole here..." I glared at the blonde,"Thanks for the support." -_-; I left the Library and made my way to the Grand Hall with Sora, Kaze, Donald, and Goofy in tow. Thanks to many hours of playing KH I know EXACTLY where to go!! ^_^.....I think....@_@ After I reached the Lift Stop, Sora asked sceptically,"Do you have ANY idea where you're going?"

I said,"Umm....sorta...o_O" Sora sighed and said,"Just follow me..." He started to walk away and I promptly followed. I think we were supposed to go that way.....@_@..maybe..I said,"Ummm....Sora? I think we were supposed to take that-" He interuppted me,"No, we are supposed to go the way I'm going." I pouted. Know-it-all....>_<

We finally reached the Grand Hall after many games of Self I-Spy. o_O I ran up the left staircase and entered the colorful room that held the Keyhole. I said to my companions,"Watch carefully!! I'm going to walk to near the Keyhole and NOTHING is going to happen!!!" And I'm going to laugh at all of you!! ^_^

I walked to where the Keyhole was and stood next to it. "SEE?! Nothing's-..... huh?" My right hand was glowing a weird redish-bluish color and I became officially confuzzled again. @_@ I grabbed my right hand with my left and tried to control it. What's going on?!!? >_< My uncontrollable hand came to rest on the suface of the Keyhole.

I tried to pry it off the Keyhole, but failed miserably. The light on my hand flooded throughout the entire Keyhole and I heard a loud clicking sound, like something locking. The light dissapeared from my hand and the Keyhole. I removed my hand from the now-empty wall and walked to everyone else. Sora was smirking at me,"And just what was that?" I scratched my head,"Umm...To be perfectly honest....I have no idea..." @_@

We all walked back to the Library and told the Final Fantasy people everything that happened. Leon said,"While you're all gone, we'll look into this." Sora smiled ,"Thanks.....umm....we'll be back soon." NOOOO!! We're leaving!! That's okay... I'll be counting every second I'm away from my Cloudy-Wolf!! ^_^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:*looking at right hand* They better hurry up and find out what just happened....-_-;

Kaze:X_X

Sora:*still huggling his nickel* ^_^

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me:..So....you all have NO idea who Kaze is related to? -_-;..Let's review the clues, shall we?

Kaze: Clue #1:This person is from an anime owned Square-Enix.

Sora: Clue #2:This anime is also a manga.

Me: Clue #3:The person is a VERY HOT blond guy and was a little on the short side when he was Kaze's age.(hint, hint)

Sora: If you think you know the answer....

Kaze: PM K_K and we'll tell you if you're right!! ^_^

Me:.....What they said...-_-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back