• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: I remembered your laser!! ^_^

If you don't know what blue text means by now, then that's really sad...-_-;
Chappy Four(I think o_O):THAT'S why I had that dream!! ^_^

We were once again in the Gummi Ship...not really going anywhere....Sora said to me,"Maybe you can lock more than just Keyholes." I shrugged from where I was sitting; a comfy couch located in the cockpit. Fluffy....^_^ He continued," Maybe you can UNLOCK anything, too." I shrugged again. How is locking and unlocking supposed to help us...>_<

Kaze walked over and silently sat next to me. I wonder if Deep Dive's happened yet...o_OI waved happily at the blonde,"Hi, Kaze!!" I looked at me with an eyebrow raised. I quit waving and put my hand down. Fun sucker...-_-; I said,"Where the hell're we going?" Sora, who was(lucky for us)not piloting, shrugged,"I dunno.."

Sora continued his rambling,"I bet you can open Kingdom Hearts too..." I said,"That's bad news for us, good news for Xaldin." Sora spun around in his seat,"Who..?" Kaze was giving me the "Just shutup!" look. I didn't see it. "Xaldin. He's with the Or-" Kaze covered my mouth with his hand and said quickly,"The Heartless!!" He laughed nervously. Sora, Donald,and Goofy: o_O. What'd I say? @_@

I tried to say something, but Kaze's hand was still firmly covering my mouth. The blonde glared at me, then said to Sora," Could you please excuse us for a minute?" He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of earshot of Sora, Donald, and Goofy. I'm innocent!! I didn't mean to be stupid!!.....BLAME SORA!!.....AND SUGAR!!! >_<

Kaze removed his hand from my mouth. "We can't let Sora know about the Organization yet. Not now." Why not? @_@ Thanks to Castle Oblivion he already sorta knows about it... I voiced my thoughts,"Why-" Kaze covered my mouth again,"Cuz he has to remember by himself." His hand left my mouth and he said," By the way..how'd you know about the Organization?" ..........crapola...>_< I said," Uhhhh..-"I pointed to a random spot behind him-"Oh my God!!! It's Bigfoot!!!" Kaze simply blinked.

I smiled sheepishly at Mini-Cloud. I thought the saying was "Third time's a charm."?....guess not.....-_-; I pretended to hear some kind of sound," Are those my Pop-Tarts? You know what? I BET they are!! I'm gonna go get them!!" I walked quickly to a small kitchenette I had found before and FORGOT TO MENTION!! *twitch**twitch*

I heard Sora shout," Megan!! Get out here!!" I quickly ran back to the cockpit. "What," I asked when I got there. Sora simply pointed outside the window. There was a large red ship flying toward us. Aw, hell, it's Captain Hook....-_-; Kaze said," Is it just me...or is that thing getting closer..?" He was right, Hook's ship was heading straight for us. I blacked out.

Why do I always freaking knock myself out for no reason?!?!?! >_< "Megan...Get up!!" I slowly opened my eyes to find Sora staring down at me.EEE!! He was a little too close when I abruptly sat up and we bonked heads. OW!! >_<...Sora has a hard head..-_-; I rubbed my injury," Where are we?" Sora mumbled something about things always hurting his head.

Donald quacked," We're on Captain Hook's ship....again..." I looked around. We're in the damn hold...>_< I stood up and tried the door. Locked...>_< Sora said,"The door's locked, we can't get out..." Thanks for that update, Sir Points-out-the-obvious-a-lot!! I said to my brother," Then why don't either you, or Blondie, unlock the door with your KEYblades?!?!" I recieved blank stares. "They're called KEYblades for a reason!!" Sora and Kaze said in unison,"Oh yeah...."

I slapped a hand to my forehead. Morons....It's not their fault....Since the beginning of time, men have been idiots.....I LOVE that sentence!! ^_^ Sora summoned Kingdom Key and unlocked the door. We all cautiously left the room and made our way to the *cough**cough* Poop Deck. *laughs hysterically* Sora, Kaze, Donald, and Goofy had to fight a lot of Heartless. HA!! I laugh at them!!! Bwahahahhahahahahahahaahaaha!!!*cough**cough*....sorry..^_^

We finally reached the Deck and we saw Hook. Why are the bad guys always in the most obvious places....? -_-; I decided to watch this fight from faaaaaaaaar away. I ran onto the higher part of the Deck and peeked around the corner. Sora, Kaze, Donald, and Goofy were kicking Hook's @$$. The Captain summoned some Heartless and...DUSKS?!?! That's not good....>_<

I felt a weird sensation on my hands and looked down at them. O_O My right hand was glowing an icy-cool blue and freezing my hand. My left hand was a flaming red and burned with the intensity of a thousand suns. I guess my dream took me seriously and really made me the Master of Elements....o_O.....Interesting...

In moments, the glows became two Keyblades. O_O In my right hand was an icy-blue Keyblade that looked as if it was carved from ice. It was fairly short and jagged, and the Keychain was a snowflake; the blade was also a snowflake. Diamond Dust. Cool....HEY!! A pun!! ^_^ In my left hand was an onyx and fire red Keyblade. The blade and handle had flames and I could FEEL the heat my Keyblade gave off. The Keychain was a black-as-night birdwing. One-Winged Angel. Hot....ok that pun sucked..-_-;

I spotted my friends surrounded by Heartless and Dusks. I grasped my two Keyblades. It's time to kick some Heartless @$$..... I jumped down from the high Deck and landed next to Hook. This time....you're going to ACTUALLY DIE!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Too...much...typing...*faints*

Kaze:*playing Kirby's Air Ride on GameCube with Sora* NO FAIR!! YOU TOOK A SHORTCUT!!! >_<

Sora:So?

Kaze:...-_-;..

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Sora:*playing bull**** with Kaze* BULL****!!! ^_^ This is fun!!

Kaze:*shakes head*...I'm suprised he's not the blonde one...-_-;

Me:On to the chappy.....thing....o_O

You should REALLY know what blue means by NOW!!! -_-;

Part Two: IN YOUR FACE, HOOK!!!! IN YOUR FAAAAAAAAAACE!!! ^_^

I slashed at Hook but he jumped back to avoid me. Curse him and his jumping skills!!!! >_< Since I didn't have the skill, patience, OR attention span to fight Hook, I decided to defeat some Heartless and Dusks instead. I slashed at a Pirate Heartless but it countered and attacked me. OW!!! No fair!!! It knows Counter!! >_<

I tried my best to attack the stubborn Heartless but it kept deflecting my attacks. It can deflect PHYSICAL attacks.....but it can't block magic!! ^_^ I lifted Diamond Dust at the Pirate and yelled,"Blizzaga!!" A burst of ice erupted from my Keyblade and destroyed that stupid Heartless, plus a couple more. HA!!! Now I really AM the Master of Elements!!! Oh right!! ^_^

I lifted One-Winged Angel at Hook and shouted,"Firaga!!" I heard Sora yell," NO DON'T!!!" It was too late, the fireball was already halfway to Hook. Sora picked me up and lifted us both into the air. My magic spell caught Hook's pants on fire and he ran around stupidly, trying to put it out. o_O

He passed several Heartless and Nobodies and if he came into contact with them, they would loose some health. Hmm...It must be two-for-one day...Hook somehow put the fire out and Sora set me back down. Me, Sora, Donald, and Goofy closed in on Hook. Kaze happened to be killing Heartless and Dusks nearby.

Hook's eyes lit up when he saw the blonde. Hook unsheathed his sword and grabbed Kaze in one swift movement. Get. Away. From. Him!! >_< Hook put his sword to Kaze's throat,"Touch me and your friend here will recieve a second mouth!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: I promise I'll write more when I get back!!! Don't hurt me!!! >_<

Kaze: It's so short....@_@

Sora: Hurry up & finish K_K!!! >_<

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Dun, dun, duuuuuuuuuuuuun!!! The plot thickens!!! ^_^

Sora: Not....really...-_-;

Kaze: Psh....I don't need saving...>_>

Ummm....the rest of Chappy Four: Part Two...o_O
What does blue mean, you ask? You should know....-_-;

All I could do was glare at Hook. "Let. Him. Go." Kaze gave me a "I don't need you to save me" look. Stubborn boys...-_-; I gave him a "Uhh...YEAH, you do" look. He clapped his hands together, creating a bright light. What did he do?!?!? @_@ When the light dissapeared, Kaze was in an intense battle with Hook. How'd he...?......Why the hell did he clap-HOLY CRAP ON A STICK!!!

Sora, Donald, and Goofy moved in to help Kaze but I stayed where I was, in complete shock. That is....untill I heard a peticular ticking sound coming from the water. Is that the Croc? I walked to the side of the ship and leaned over the railing to see the Croc. I looked over at Hook who was staggering from his injuries. He was standing near the ship railing.

I ran over to him and rammmed into him. Hook fell over the railing and into the water. Next to the hungry Croc. I looked away for a moment and heard screaming and splashing. I looked back to see the Croc licking it's lips. It ATE him.........coooooooooooooooool...^_^

I turned back to my friends. I ran over to Kaze and lifted my hand," Wooo!!! High-five!!!" The blonde simply blinked. He finally sighed and lightly tapped my waiting hand. ^_^ wootage!!! I ran around the ship, shouting things like,"We beat Hook!!", "In your face, Hook!!!", and "I laugh at you Hook!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ^_^" I calmed down after a while and shouted,"TO THE KEYHOLE!!! DUN, DUN, DUNNUN!!! ^_^"

I jumped into the air several times, trying to fly. "It's not working!!! >_<" Sora chuckled and picked me up into the air. Goofy lifted Kaze into the air and we all flew to the London Clocktower. When we finally got there Sora flew toward the clockface, still holding me. I wonder if I can still do the glowy hand thing......o_O

My right hand started to glow icy blue and fire red again. Uhhh..I'll take that as a yes...I placed my hand on the clock surface and I heard the familiar "click" of the world locking. I shouted,"TO THE GUMMI SHIP!!!" Sora yelled," QUIT SHOUTING IN MY EAR!!! >_<" I smiled sheepishly and whispered," Err...sorry..." I've really got to work on that....-_-;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Ummm...since those two parts were so short...pretend they are smashed together!!! ^_^

Sora: I'm bored....-_-;

Kaze: Yeah...me two...-_-;

Sora: Wanna go burn stuff?!!?

Kaze: Uhhhhh....OKAY!!!

*Sora & Kaze go in search of things to light on fire*

Me:*shakes head* They're gonna end up burning down a whole city...I know they are..-_-;

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Because I want to read this story. Plus I'm going to leave you with a go-away present.

I give up NAMINE

Namine: (timidly) hello.

p.s. master_Riku1 has a Kaze Replica

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Yeah I know....>_> CURSE YOU KAZE REPLICA >_<!!! oh well...at least I have the original!!*huggles Kaze* ^_^

Kaze:..-_-;

Sora:*studying Namine* You look VERY familiar.....have we met? @_@

Me:*coughCastleOblivioncough* <_< >_>

Namine: Yes.....

Sora: Hmmm....where have we met....>_<

Namine: You still don't remember..?

Sora: Remember what? @_@

Me: You should take that as a yes. -_-;

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: WOOO!!! UPDATEDNESS!!! ^_^

Kaze:*sigh* Someone had their daily recommended dose of sugar today...-_-;

Sora: YEP!!! I SURE DID!!! ^_^

Kaze:*sigh* I'm surrounded by idiots..-_-;

Me & Sora: But we're YOUR idiots!!! n_n

Don't ask me what blue means, you should know!!! -_-;
Chapter 5: He's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack....>_<

We were all, once again, wandering aimlessly around the worlds. We were only trying to kill time untill the Final Fantasy peoples figured out what was with my hand. Stupid glowing hand...>_< Sora was sitting next to me on the couch, mostly because he had lost another chance to be pilot.

I looked at the other brunette out of the corner of my eye, studying his tight black clothes. How come everyone but me has kool clothes........except for Donald...his clothes suck..XPP Sora sighed and said,"It isn't nice to stare, Megan." o_O..What the-? How'd he-? @_@ I tried to lie as best I could,"I wasn't staring..." "Yeah you were, I saw you." "....I was only admiring your awesome black clothes." "Sure you were." I glared at my older brother. Ahh...sibling rivalry...

Kaze sat next to us,"Hey, guys,"he said boredly. "Hi." "Hey." We all sighed in unison. Donald, who was piloting, said," Aproaching a new world. Wanna check it out?" I don't care. -_-; Sora shot out of his seat and raced over to Donald," A new world!!! YAY!!! ^_^" Donald yelled," NO!! DON'T TOUCH THAT!!! >_<" *sigh* Too late..-_-;

The Gummi Ship spun out of control and, since I wasn't wearing a seatbelt, I flew up and my head came into contact with the ceiling. Knocking me out. AGAIN!!! SEE?!?! I TOLD YOU!! >_<

I woke up lying in something cold and melting. Snow? Where am I, dammit? >_< I slowly stood up and saw a never-ending forest of pine trees. Maybe I'm in Fabled Countryside........maybe....@_@ A frosty wind blew and I rubbed my arms, trying to stay warm. I looked at the cloud-covered sky. Wait.....those arn't clouds...It's smoke...o_O

I walked toward the rising smoke because I knew there would be people there. Suddenly, I heard the snarling of wolves. Dammit....>_> I began to run frantically towards the smoke. The snarling got louder and it soon changed into howling. Craaaaaaaaaaaap... The forest became thinner and before long, I had reached Beast's Manor. I don't know what's worse....Beast or those damn wolves.

I heard the howling again and it sent chills down my spine. DEFINATLLY THE WOLVES!!! I opened the outside gate, entered, and slammed the gate in their ugly faces. "HAHA!!! You can't get me now!!! ^_^" The wolves growled and jumped at the gate. I screamed and ran the rest of the way to the castle. Stupid wolves...-_-;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: It's still so SHORT!!! >_<

Sora: HEY!!! A quarter!! ^_^

Kaze: What did I tell you? -_-;

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Kaze: Trouble? That's a myth!! ^_^

Sora:*trying to figure out how to work his Super Soaker*...hmm...>_<

Me:*blink**blink*.....On to the story!! ^o^

Part Two
Don't even ask...>_>

I cautiously opened the large oak door, my hands glowing slight fiery red and icy blue. I am not afraid. I am not afraid....I entered the dark castle and carefully tip-toed through the Entrance Hall. I froze when I heard a bellowing roar echo within the ancient halls. Uhhhh...That's not good.

Moments later, Beast came bounding down the steps to my left. "What are you doing here?" I cowered,"I-I'm...looking for my friends..." He seriously freaks me out....O_O Beast snarled,"You're not welcome here!!!" I stared at Beast in fright. "What are you staring at,"He asked ferociously. "N-Nothing,"I studdered. Don't hurt me!!! >_<

Beast said," So....you've come to stare at the Beast, have you?" I said," Not...really.." Beast growled and picked me up. "HEY!!" He bounded back up the stairs. "PUT. ME. DOWN!! >_<" Beast ignored me and I soon stopped struggling. *sigh* It's no use....where the hell is he taking me...? @_@

Beast finally reached a dark, dank, and dreary room, which looked very much like a dungeon. Figures...>_>He opened a cell door and threw me in. I landed face-first and instantly sat up and shouted," RUDE MUCH?!?!" I heard a groan from the other side of the cell. "Keep it down over there...." Beast left and I crawled over to the other person.

As soon as I saw his clothes, I knew who it was. "Kaze?" The blonde sat up," That's mah name, don't wear it out." I noticed he had several cuts and gashes all over him. My brows furrowed in confusion," What happened?" He turned away," It's nothing..." I grabbed his arm and showed him the many injuries,"THAT'S not 'nothing'. What happened?"

The blonde sighed," It was the damn wolves, OKAY?" I let go of his arm," Didja win?" He shrugged," It was kinda a tie...-_-;" I smiled at him," Well....at least you're not dead!!" "Is that supposed to be funny?" " *sigh* Nevermind...>_>" He's waaaaaaaaay too serious...>_<

I suddenly heard a "goofy" voice say," Megan? Uhh....Kaze? Are ya here?" Kaze said," Hear that?" I stood up and crossed my arms," Nooo....yah think?" I officially understand why he's blonde..-_-;..I looked at the cell door," We have to get out....and I know how..." I held out a hand to Kaze, but he ignored it and stood up on his own.

I have NO IDEA what I saw in him when I made my username....>_< I walked to the cell door and summoned One-Winged Angel and Diamond Dust. The door glowed with the colors of my Keys and a soft "click" was heard. Kaze and I left the cell and entered a dark hall. As we walked, I looked at Kaze. Oh yeah....I remember now.....Cuz he's so FINE!! ^o^

Kaze looked at me and I quickly looked the other way, pretending to admire the mold-covered walls. -_-; I wonder where the Unknown is....That was random..o_O My razor-sharp hearing picked up two voices talking. I froze in my steps and Kaze ran into me. "WHAT-" I covered his mouth with my hand," Shh!! Hear that?" Kaze strained to hear what I heard as I removed my hand from his mouth.
"As long as that curse is upon you, she will never love you."
Gee..Who does that sound like? *coughUnknowncough*
"I know...."
Beast.....
"But we can help. We can make you human again."
My eyes narrowed. What are they up to..?
The Unknown continued," But......first....you must do us...some....favors."
Favors my-
"What? I'd do anything for Belle!!"
"Well....okay...There are three things I need you to do. One: Dispose of the Keblade Master, Sora. Two: Dispose of the OTHER Keyblade Master. He has blond hair, blue eyes, and wields two Keyblades. Three: I want you to deliver the third Keyblade Master to us. Take note she's a GIRL. She has brown hair, reddish-brown eyes, and she to wields two Keyblades."
o_O What the hell does the Organization want with me?!?! >_<
"What?! I can't hurt Sora!! He....helped me save Belle..."
HA!! In your face stupid Unknown!!! I laugh at you!! Muahahahahahah-
"Then I suppose she will never love you...oh well...good day."
Yeah, you better run!!! ^_^
"WAIT!!"
...What...?
"I'll.......I'll do it...."
*jaw drop* O_O
"Good..I'll be back later to pick up the girl."
That is sooooooooooooo not good.....we are sooooooooo screwed....I'm so confident...>_>
~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Dun, dun, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!! The plot thickens!!! w00000000t!!! ^o^

Kaze:.....Who cares? -_-;

Me:.....Shutup...>_>

Sora:*still trying to make his Super Soaker work* WHY ISN'T IT SUPER-SOAKING?!?! >_<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back