• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: So....no one knows who my character is?? There was a hint in that last chappy...

Kaze: Psst....look where Megan signed in the yearbook.....it's in purple....

blue=thoughts

Part 2: "...Well,...it's official...I'm insane..."

I slowly drifted back to conciousness. Ugh....what happened...? I muttered," I really hope that was a dream.." I opened my eyes and found myself in a dark alleyway. "It wasn't a dream!!!....Did I just quote Sora...?...Why must I always land in a random alley?" Where the hell am I?

I slowly stood up and took in my surroundings. The sky was a mix of orange, red, and blue. I noticed an enormous clocktower off to my left. A very familiar clocktower. I knew where I was. "I'm in freakin' Twilight Town!!!...Well,...it's official...I'm insane..." Considering the fact I'm in a different world, I'm going to take this time to faint!! ^_^ I fell to the brick ground with a "Thump!" Ow!!! Note to Self: Don't faint while you're standing on hard bricks!!!! >_<

".....kinda looks like...." "......she doesn't....." " ......she come...." Familiar voices drifted in and out of my mind. That sounds like- "She's waking up!!" I opened my eyes to see a huge nose. "Eeee!!! Oh, god! You freaking gave me a heart attack!!" The being with the large nose said appologetically, "Garsh...sorry...didn't mean to scare you..." Goofy? ....@_@

I smiled at the Knight, "It's okay...you just freaked me out a little..." The door to the room we were in opened and Donald waddled in. *blink**blink*....o-kay...@_@ The Court Magician quacked something at Goofy. "Garsh,"Goofy replied," already?" He looked at me, "I didn't get your name.." I smiled," It's Megan. Yours?" The only reason I asked for Goofy's name was so I didn't seem suspicious. "Name's Goofy!" Donald quacked something close to, "Donald Duck." I said," Well, now that we're on a first-name basis, could you tell me where we are?

Goofy said,"Ayuck yur in Twilight Town!" "Well, I know that,"I said,"It's just...I'm not supposed to be here...what happened to my home? My country? My whole world?!?! There were BILLIONS of people living there!" Yeah!! What happened to my Internet!!! What happened to KH2.net?!!? It's goooooooooooone!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!! >_< "I hate to say it," Sora entered the room," but...I think your world was destroyed..." It took a moment for that to register in my mind.

"Destroyed?! No....it can't be destroyed...all my friends...my family...," I trailed off. I then remembered I was sitting in the same room as SORA. I looked up at the older brunette through my annoying chocolate colored bangs. I squeeled and lept at Sora, yelling, "MY BISHIE!!! ^_^" I latched onto his neck and Sora muttered something close to," What the hell..?"

"Ummm...I'm just going to go now..." I looked up to see a familiar blond duel-weilder walking away. I yelled, "BHK!!! MY BISHIE!! ^_^" I let go of Sora and tackled BHK to the ground. I latched onto his neck and he muttered," I shouldn't have brought attention to myself...-_-;" You're so kawaii!! ^_^

Sora, Donald, and Goofy all came up to us and I asked,"Can I pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease come with you guys??" Goofy said," Of coarse!!" Sora and Donald glared at the Knight. Sora said, "You can come. But ONLY if you promise NOT to tackle ANY of us!!" I pouted and let go of Mini-Cloud," You're no fun..." I pointed at Sora and yelled,"FUN SUCKER!!!" He quircked an eyebrow,"....O-kay..." At least I can still glomp Riku, Cloud, Leon,...and...um...hmm...that's it!! ^_^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: There you have it folks!!!

Kaze: Oh the glomping..*shudders*

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: You just seriously hurt my brain, KHD!! >_< @_@

Kaze: Everything hurts your brain..-_-;

Me: Na-Uh!!!....Chocolate doesn't hurt my brain!! ^_^

Kaze: Yeah it does. It kills your brain cells.

Me: <_< >_>....Shut up...

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Oh man! That was so cool! And funny! I loved it!
*scratches head* Wait.... Where did Sary go?

Roaricki: *looks up boredly* Who? Sarabis? He had some stupid, universal business or something like that t take care of.

*nods slowly* Oh......kay.
Well, can't wait for the next chappy, krazy!

Roaricki: Speaking of the next chapter, I'm out of here. I got to go help KC co-write the next chapter to Kingdom Hearts: Their Story.

Okay! Bye Roaricki! *mutters* Finally. They're gone. -_-
Once again, I really loved that chapter, krazy, and the one before that too!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Yepperz!!! It's ME!!! ^_^

Kaze: As if it wasn't already obvious..-_-;
blue=thoughts
Chappy 3: He has a name!! ^_^

I was sitting inside the cockpit of the new-and-improved Gummi Ship(you know the one in the trailers) and noticed it had gotten condiderably larger. I shifted in the chair I was in,"Where're we going?" Goofy said,"Hollow Bastion. Ayhuck!" Ayhuck?...o-kay..o_O "Hollow Bastion,"I questioned," Why do we need to go there?" Sora said," You know where that is?" I hesitated," Ummm....-"I pointed to a random spot-"Look!! It's the Good Year blimp!!!"

Sora, Donald, and Goofy all turned and I sprinted off to a random place on the Gummi Ship. I can't believe they fell for that!!! It's the oldest trick in the book!! Muahahahaha-I ran into something and exclaimed,"Sorry!! I wasn't looking!!" I had run into Blondie and I said," Ummm.......You didn't tell me your name...And if I have to call you BHK ONE more time, I swear, I will......DO SOMETHING!!"

The Duel-Wielder looked at me strangely then said softly,"Kaze."Oh.....is that how you pronounce it...? o_O.....I knew that....<_< >_> He walked to the cockpit, leaving me alone in the random hallway. Not only does he LOOK like a Mini-Cloud, but he acts like it too!!...weird..I decided to give myself a self-tour and wandered down the short corridor I was in. At the end I found a small bedroom with a walk-in closet, a small bed, and several random nic-naks scattered everywhere. This was where I woke up...after I fainted..-_-;

I left the room and continued my self-tour when I found a small bathroom. It had everything you would need, even a shower. Well, I don't have to worry about how I'll get get clean.....or I could just jump in Atlantica....I resumed my tour and found myself back at cockpit, where Donald was piloting, Goofy was manning the guns, and where Sora and Kaze were playing Rock-Paper-Scissors in boredom.

I sat near the two Keyblade Masters and exclaimed,"I play winner!!" And that was how we killed time untill we reached Hollow Bastion a half-hour later. We all exited the Gummi Ship on a new ramp. I stared at the Rising Falls in awe. *_* Dude...The water is going UP....@_@
~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Not much, but oh well...

Kaze:*sleeping*

Last edited:

KHDRUMMER

nother great chapter. time to confuse you more!! if Kaze is BHK then who's Lance, and the mini-me version of cloud? and why does it always sound like one hands clapping? and if a tree falls in the middle of a forest and no ones around to here it, does it make a sound?

@_@@_@

KHDRUMMER

Me:I confuse the treebark on sunday's tuesday, gelliton day, with a hint of 20 and SMELL THE COLOR NINE! sry. i didn't have time to take my pills today.
òD that's my winkning face
¥D that's my plus sign, and squint face
§D that's my one eyed loopy face
██ummm... what's that?

Lance: -_-;..this IS fun confusing her...^_^

Me: Sorry i'll stop

Lance: No!! Keep going!! It's funny!!! Maybe her brain'll explode...o_O

Me: Hey, don't copy Kaze! copy-cat... o_O

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Curse you, un-unique-ness of my name!!!! >_<

Kaze: At least people don't incorrectly translate your name....-_-;

Me: Not true......this one person thought my name meant "cold crazy"....o_O....

Kaze: Yeah...well..I HAVE LIKE A BAJILLION NAMES!! >_<

Me:*pats his back* It's alright...I feel your pain...:( <see? that's your pain, Kaze.

Kaze:...-_-;

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Someone did that to me, once...so I feel your pain..*pats WM*

Kaze:...I don't have a last name..-_-;

Me: That's okay!! Cuz I gave you one in my fic!! ^_^

Kaze: O_O Really?!?! What is it?!?!

Me:..I'll give you a hint...<_< >_>

Kaze:...umm...o-kay....@_@

Me: I made you related to a Square-Enix character....*_*

Kaze:........-_-; That's helpful....<--sarcasm

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: I almost made him Kaze Strife, but, no!!! ^_^ hint, hint.....think outside of Final Fantasy!!

Kaze:.....I don't even know...-_-;

Me: He was almost a Strife, but I changed it at the last minute....I'm all powerful...fear meh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back