• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Roaricki: *rolls eyes* Pm KC about this stuff for heaven's sakes, KHD! Don't talk about it is someone else's fic!

Sarabis: *sighs* Well, I agree with Roaricki. But you don't have to be so mean about it! Anyways, yes, pm KC about that kind of stuff.

Roaricki: Uh, are you his speaker?

Sarabis: As long as I am the universe's master, yes.

Roaricki: How long would taht be? -_-

Sarabis: I dunno. Like, I guess, FOREVER!!!!

Roaricki: -_- Oh joy.....

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Alright, I think I've tortured you all enough.

Kaze:*same as in BHK fanfic*....-_-;

Me: On to the fic!!
blue=thoughts
red=dissembodied voice

The Awakening:part Four

After I answered the annoying questions, I found myself on the Sleeping Beauty platform.I knew it....MORE EVIL PLATFORMS!!!! >_< I walked forward untill half a dozen Shadows appeared and surrounded me. Crud...-_-; I slashed at the Heartless closest to me in a three-hit combo. It exploded into HP and a red heart flew upwards. One down.

I felt something hop on my back, and I thrashed around trying to get the Shadow off. "Let. GO!!" It either didn't hear me or it just didn't care. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say the second one. I pulled the Shadow off my back and threw it into another one, destroying them both. Three down.

I noticed two Shadows that were standing peticularly close to eachother. I executed a three-hit combo and dissposed of both Heartless. Five down, one more...I glanced around, searching for the last enemy. "Where- OW!!" I glared at the small Shadow traveling through the stained-glass that had sneak-attacked.

As soon as it emerged, I performed another triple-hit combo, killing it. OH!! What now, Heartless??? I kicked all yo sorry- I spotted a strange circle of greenish light, interuppting my thoughts. I stood inside it and was instantly healed. Cooooooooooooooooool...^_^

I watched the shining circle go outside of the platform and rise up to the next one, forming stairs as it rose. I shrugged and ran up them to the next platform. Beauty and the Beast. I reached the stained glass, but, I then realized I had to fight Darkside.Ummmm...I think I'll pass on this fight..I turned back to the stairs, but they weren't there. Huh?? They were there a second ago....I'm confuzzled again...@_@

I walked to the middle of the platform, waiting for the upcoming fight. The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes. I looked behind me and, just as I expected, my very own Darkside rose from the beautiful glass.*sigh* Well....I know I'm screwed...-_-; But don't be afraid. My Darkside towered over me. And don't forget... While holding my staff I eased myself into a battle stance and prepared to fight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Muhahahahahahahahahha!!! A cliffie!!! Fear it!!! o_o

Kaze:*undecipherable muffles* >_<

Me: Please comment!! ^_^

Last edited:

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Sarabis: * sitting in recliner and eating popcorn* Wow! I never knewhow good this popcorn stuff could be! So BUTTERY!!!!!! *clears throat* Oh, um, anyways, I LOVED that new chappy! I could huggle you! In fact! I will! *huggles krazy*

Roaricki: -_- Um.... Sary..... You're a guy.....

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Take notes, Rory. He said thst he huggled KRAZY!! I'M KRAZY!!! n_n I'M A GIRL!!!

Kaze:*nods since he can't talk* -_-;

Me: See? Even Kaze knows!! ^_^ angel princess? This story is NOT repetitive of KH!!! NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!! yeah....so it's not repetitive...

A

Aragorn

great story, it's halarious. When's the next chapter coming?is it gonna be more funny than before?

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Well.....I guess I'll post the next part now....

Kaze:......-_-;
blue=thoughts
red=dissembodied voice
The Awakening:part Five(I think this is the last one @_@)

I jumped at the right hand and performed an aerial three-hit combo. I didn't know I could jump that high....@_@ My Darkside lifted it's hand farther away from me, then the hand glowed black. It punched the platform, forming a dark pool and Shadows appeared.Oh, joy....-_-;

I slahed at the hand, killing Shadows in the process. I've beaten this thing a million times in KH, no reason why I can't beat it again!! My Darkside lifted it's hand from the glass, and leaned it's body back, as if attempting the Matrix. Why is it doing the Matrix...? And badly at that...-_-; The heart-shaped hole in it's chest glowed and shot out out multiple beams of power. Ohh...that's why...I ran towards the hand to avoid them.

It didn't work very well, these beams were heat-seekers. I attacked my Darksides hand, sometimes deflecting the beams. I continued slashing untill my staff dissappeared from my hand. HEY!! I need that!!! My Darkside grabbed the platform with both hands, envouloping the glass in darkness.

The darkness swirled around me, pulling me deeper. -But don't be afraid. Afraid??? I'm not afraid.....i'M TERRIFIED!!! >_< Everything but my head was covered in the ebony power. You hold the mightiest weapon of all. My vision was swamped by the darkness. I was drowning in this endless darkness. So don't forget: X_X You are the one who will close the door to the Darkness. Wait!!! HUH???!?!?! @_@
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Why must all my parts be so short?!?!?! >_<

Kaze:...........

Me: You're right, Kaze....I'm the one writing this story...-_-;

Kaze: o_O

KHDRUMMER

Its good. Sry i've been gone. OH and, i like putting you through suspense at bhk fanfic! don't say its repetitive of KH. its supposed to be, in a way. not repeptitive, but the same. Like my first chapter.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hey, cool fanfic! Keep going! I was going to do mine kind of like that but my own version of how me and Sora teams up. You'll see! Good job!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Is it really that fun??? @_@ KK! KK! KK! KK! KK! KK! KK! KK! KK! KK! KK! KK!!! IT IS FUN!!! ^_^

Kaze:...-_-; You guys are ALL dumb@$$es...

Me: Thank you!! ^_^ And were all damn proud!!!
blue=thoughts
Chappy 2: "What the hell..?"

"Megan!!! Wake up!!!" I groaned and tried my best to ignore the voice. "Wake up or I WILL kick you!!!" I sighed and groggily sat up. My friend Sabrina said, "FINALLY!!!-" She pushed a thin book in my face-" I need you to sign my yearbook!!" Did ya have to wake me up for that?!?! >_< It was the last day of school, so, naturally, everyone wanted everyone else to sign their yearbook....Even if you had no idea who the hell you were talking to...

I grabbed Sabrina's yearbook and opened it to the first page. I took my purple ballpoint pen and signed, in purple ink, KINGDOM HEARTS RULZ ALL!!!! ^_^....*cough**cough* uhhh...c u @ KH2.net!!! And next year!!! *~Megan~* aka:K_K I handed the newly-signed yearbook back to her. She read it over, smiling. Her smile faded into a scowl, "You really need to get off that KH kick..."

I smiled hyperly, "NEVER!!!" Sabrina rolled her eyes and shook her head, "Sometimes, Megan, you really scare me...." I checked the clock on the far wall, ignoring her last statement. The red lettering was hard to make out, but I read it to be 11:43. Since it was the last day of school, we got out early; at precisly 11:45.

I didn't bring my backpack to school, because I knew all we would do was sign yearbooks. Just two more minutes till the ultimate freedom!!! w00t w00t!!! ^_^ My seventh period History teacher, Mr. Imialek, stood up from his chair,"Alright, go ahead and pack up." But....there's nothing to pack...-_-;

He said, " Okay, you can go, and have a great Miner day." I shot up from my seat and power-walked to the door. I followed my other classmates out, and when I got outside, I shouted, "FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!! ^_^" I proceeded to run down the stairs and started walking towards my Dad's house. My parents were separated, and today was the day I had to go to my Dad's.

I walked slowly home, savoring the fact I was finally a NOT a seventh grader!!! That year just FLEW by!!! ^_^ w00tage!!! I noticed the ground around me had gotten considerably darker. I looked up at the sky and spotted a dark purple orb of darkness. My face scrunched up in confusion,"What the hell..?"

The dark orb was functioning as some kind of enormous vacuum, and a very powerful one, at that!!! I was starting to get pulled into the air. ACK!! >_< Desperate, I grabbed onto a nearby tree.Please don't snap!Please don't snap!!Please don't snap!!!Please don'- The tree snapped and we both flew toward the orb.Figures...-_-; I entered the orb and was knocked unconcious by the overpowering........ummm...power...-_-; X_X
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: So...I've revealed who my character TRULY is....it's up to you, the viewers, to spoil it for everyone else!!!

Kaze:*sugar high* BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back