• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About the Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
This was just a random question I had on my mind, but since Xehanort wants to recreate the Keyblade War and bring the X-Blade back for Kingdom Hearts and his other mischievous deeds, that means that all his 13 Darknesses will have to actually, well, wield Keyblades right? I mean, otherwise it shouldn't even work.

So basically, what I'm wondering is, does this mean characters that don't have Keyblades will get them for the Final Battle/in KH3?

For Keyblade wielders, we already have:
-Master Xehanort
-Young Xehanort
-Vanitas (if he is in, which I don't doubt he is)

We have those who should be able to wield a Keyblade, because of their origins:
-Ansem SoD
-Xemnas

Those who haven't previously but are becoming Xehanort and could:
-Xigbar/Braig
-Saix/Isa

Not to mention the other missing Darknesses, which have been hinted in KH3D to be anywhere from Terra to Vanitas to even a possibly the dark Riku in Monstro, but that's debatable. What I'm wondering is if all these characters will now have Keyblades since plot-wise it wouldn't make sense to not have them. And if it's characters like Ansem SoD and Xemnas, how they'll explain that since even in KH3D we didn't see them wield, which they should be able to.

Otherwise, if half of the characters in the Organization can't even wield, how is Xehanort's plan even supposed to work?I'm just a little sketchy on that part of the plot. Maybe I missed something.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Well, if each is going to get a fragment of MX's heart, then that should allow them to wield, right? isnt that how sora could wield the keyblade; from ventus?

also, I can see Saix/Braig having Keyblades that resemble their Org. weapons

Gram

Banned
Awards
well the point of his vessals is to have them all of same heart and mind so maybe, like roxas and sora with kingdom key, they would have access to MX's keyblade or even the no name like one YX had.

flurryflames

I wouldn't be surprised if the Xeohanorts have an army around the corner. With the stunt that Xemnas pulled I doubt there are only 13 darknesses. I am counting on the data organization to show up for some reason.

I can also easily see Saix and Briag having keyblades that resemble their weapsons as well. It makes you wonder where these weapons had oringated from. I am guessing Xenmas, but that is under speculation. When Xigbar was oringally Braig he already had weappons that resembled his gun blades.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'd assume that because they will all eventually become xehanort, they will all have access to his power which also includes his keyblade at their disposal. Although they are many they will all technically share one heart, so its fair to assume they will all have Xehanort's keyblade.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
If we count Vanitas, he and Master Xehanort are in fact the only ones able to wield a Keyblade on their own. The others could possibly only wield a Keyblade when Xehanort himself (meaning his consciousness overrides the one of the vessel) takes control, which is his end goal according to Nomura:

— What happens to the hearts of those who have had Master Xehanort’s heart planted within them?
Nomura: They’ll gradually be swallowed by it. As for Master Xehanort, he plans to control them completely. The planted parts of the heart are captured rather than disappear.

Placing Young Xehanort in the list of Keyblade Wielders like the OP does is wrong, while Terra should be up there since he has his own like Vanitas. Young Xehanort is not a Keyblade wielder. The only reason he can wield a Keyblade against Riku is because Master Xehanort's consciousness possessed his own younger self. The No Name is MX's Keyblade with a different Keychain. That's also why Mickey is so shocked when Young MX whips out the blade, the King realized that MX was using his own past self as a vessel.

— When King Mickey stopped time, Young Xehanort began to move. Since he can control time, was he breaking the King’s spell?
Nomura: Young Xehanort wasn’t using his own power at that time. The King’s magic was broken because Master Xehanort was assimilating with Young Xehanort.
— It was when the figures started appearing in the thrones.
Nomura: Indeed. Time was stopped just as Master Xehanort was materializing. So he moved his consciousness to Young Xehanort’s body. Reacting to this, King Mickey exclaimed, “That’s impossible!” Young Xehanort was holding a Keyblade that he originally wasn’t able to handle thanks to Master Xehanort’s power. Though the keychain on it is different, the Keyblade he takes out is Master Xehanort’s.

tl;dr that would mean that the "vessels" (except Vanitas and of course Terra) can only wield a Keyblade if Master Xehanort controls them directly.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I think all of them will be able to wield a Keyblade once their nortification is complete or nearly complete. In the case of Ansem and Xemnas: Xemnas has been hinted to already be able to wield a Keyblade even as leader of the original organization but chose not to in order to keep his true goal a secret from most of the other members. Ansem most likely also has the power to wield a keyblade, and given the circumstances one would think he could have summoned a keyblade after he possessed Riku in KH1, yet he chose not to for some reason. Why neither of them wield one in KH3D I think is simply because Nomura has decided on the design of their Keyblades yet.

More than likely Xemnas and Ansem's keyblades will share similarities to MX's keyblade. Expect them to have the horned demon somewhere on the weapon, and perhaps even the soul eater eye. Xemnas' will probably have a color scheme of black and red to match his etheral blades and over all will appear similar to YMX's keyblade. Ansem's will probably have a color scheme of black and red too but it will have lots of heartless themed designs in it. Either that or it could be more on the black and purple color scheme since black and purple are often the colors of darkness in the series.

Seighart

Awards
I believe they all would have the potential to wield a keyblade, but idk if they'd be able to summon one on their on. The only ones that could summon keyblades on their own would be Xehanort, Xemnas, (Dno about Ansem, dont remember seeing a heartless use a keyblade...well no heart no keyblade?), and Terra. Vanitas if he's in this org. I'd assume everyone else would probably not use the keyblade much like Xemnas doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back