• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Abortion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Re: Abortion on religious notes

That's still stupid and I'm glad I finally understood what you were saying.

And I'm annoyed at how long it took you to understand what I was saying. I am pretty damn sure you would be able to tell how I felt by abortion by my post describing it as "sick and wrong", but instead you were arguing with me over something that I said would be the feelings of the family and friends of the woman whose life is in the balance and I said that it wasn't my opinion, it was theirs.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?

And I'm annoyed at how long it took you to understand what I was saying. I am pretty damn sure you would be able to tell how I felt by abortion by my post describing it as "sick and wrong", but instead you were arguing with me over something that I said would be the feelings of the family and friends of the woman whose life is in the balance and I said that it wasn't my opinion, it was theirs.

Yeah good point. And it took me so long to understand cuz I can be alittle slow at times.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Americans know nothing about Europe, do they?

We men do have hairy legs, because come on, a man without hair? LMAO.
Girls in Europe shave themselves.

It's sad that you make a comparison like that. Nazis decided to kill, murder and slaughter races of people and people that had differetn sexual preferences because they were inferior to the superior blond blue-eyed Germans.

Abortion =/= kill all babies.

Abortion means that when a child is unwanted and is not on the stage where it is considered LIFE, it is taken away from the womb.

Maybe in the near future, women that do want to conceive that child and are against abortion can take the aborted baby? Would solve this ongoing discussion.

We'll see...

I care too much for life, actually.

Most here seem to think that the aborted cells are shaped like a baby. They're not.

http://www.e-forensicmedicine.net/TwoCell.jpg

Think a few more cells, but that's how it looks like.

A baby =/= the world. Not to me.

you see babies as punishments but they are blessings and gifts no matter how they were conceived.

BTW is your sister mad at me because I don't care.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com

i think abortion is a woman's choice.

scientifically speaking.
the first 3 months are just a cell, so its not really considered a human being yet.

so yeah. i go pro choice.

simply because, i got to admit under my circumstances if i were to get pregnant, i would have to get rid of it. obviously because of my age, and i have a life of my own that i need to take care of first before i can actually take care of a baby.

:3

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

i think abortion is a woman's choice.

scientifically speaking.
the first 3 months are just a cell, so its not really considered a human being yet.

so yeah. i go pro choice.

simply because, i got to admit under my circumstances if i were to get pregnant, i would have to get rid of it. obviously because of my age, and i have a life of my own that i need to take care of first before i can actually take care of a baby.

:3

And you would never feel guilty for taking your own child's life? How could you do that?

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com

As someone whose parents have told her that they were considering aborting her, because they did not want a third child, I can honestly say that I don't care. I was born, they took responsibilty for me, they love me, and they have given me a good life.

But if they had wanted to abort me, I wouldn't have known anything different. If I had died while just an embryo, sure they would have missed out on me, but that would have been their fault, and I wouldn't have known what I could have done or been. I didn't have a working mind, I didn't even have fingers and toes when they were thinking about it. What difference would it have made to me?

I'm pro-abortion. But only first term abortion, when the embryo is still an embryo, and isn't anywhere near being an actual living, breathing baby. Third term abortion is just sick and wrong, because that really is killing a baby.

And yes, aborting the child does have an effect on the mother. My sister went through two. She's never been the same, but she took that choice when she decided to get rid of them. That, in and of itself, is just as punishment as actually rearing the baby. In fact, it's more, because then they'll always wonder about that child. How old it would be by now, what color its hair would be, would it call the mother mommy or mama. The fact that the mother got rid of the child, and no longer has that precious bit of life in her life is much more punishment than recieving the love of the baby they made through their stupid mistake.

And, in the end, because I don't believe a baby that's not even really a baby matters, I leave the option of abortion to the mother. A baby, for all intents and purposes, is a parasite. While that is a bit harsh of a description, it's true. The baby sucks nutrients out of the mother- a baby makes the mother sick, weak, and causes massive hormone inbalances. This is the basic definition of a parasite. But, once the baby actually becomes a baby, it loses this parasite definition. The mother has bonded with the baby, because the baby is actually alive. The mother can feel it kick, can hear its heartbeat. It's a mutual bond now.

Until then, though, I don't care if the mother chooses to get rid of it. Until the time when the baby is a baby, the decision rests solely in the hands of the mother, who is the only one who has to go through the effects of carrying a baby and delivering it. It's a huge strain, and I don't blame people who don't want children to abort them. They should have taken precautions in the first place, but still.

Also, you say adoption is another way to work around the mother and father not wanting to take care of a child. But, the orphanages all over the world are overflowing with children. Children who weren't wanted, or who lost their parents and family through some tragic event. What about those children? Should we make more suffer, when they'll actually understand and know that they weren't wanted?

If my parents hadn't have aborted me, but still didn't want me, they would have put me up for adoption. And there's every likelihood that I would have gotten adopted. But that doesn't mean that I wouldn't be thinking about the people who gave me away. Why didn't they want me? Why wasn't I good enough? What made them think that giving me up was the best option? And, if my desire was great enough, would I be able to see them? Would they want to see me years later?

It's a sticky situation, no matter which road is taken.

At least with abortion, the baby doesn't suffer. It doesn't know anything else. But with adoption, all of those self-doubting questions will arise, and the baby- the child and adult it will grow up to be- will know that there was someone out there who birthed them and didn't want them.

I'd rather leave the option of abortion up to the mother and the family. But mostly the mother.

Reneeski

what if the birth of said human being threaten's the mother's life?

That's really the only reason I'm pro-choice.

If there is something wrong inside that while giving birth the mother could die, she should get it out. Weather it lives or not depends on how serious the situation is.
Though I doubt it will live, even if it is close to due date.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com

And you would never feel guilty for taking your own child's life? How could you do that?

I probably would, don't get me wrong.
I'll just have to get over it and i know it wouldn't be easy.

how could i do that?
well, i have a life to live.

The general thing to do is to not have an abortion, but I have a mind of my own. Unfortunately, I can't make everybody happy.

sorry, MM.

Muse

you look atrocious

The only time I would ever consider abortion to be an option if it's a situation like this:

A classmate of mine was raped and impregnated by her dad and she got an abortion for it.

If it's something like that, especially considering how old I'm talking here 13 or 14, then yes, getting raped and impregnated by a family member would be something that I would think an abortion is necessary.

Does anyone disagree with this?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I probably would, don't get me wrong.
I'll just have to get over it and i know it wouldn't be easy.

how could i do that?
well, i have a life to live.

The general thing to do is to not have an abortion, but I have a mind of my own. Unfortunately, I can't make everybody happy.

sorry, MM.

So you would'nt value your child's happiness and life over your own?

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com

at the moment, no, unless if i decide to keep it.

3 months: embryo. if i was raped, younf, financially unstable, i would have to get abortion.

if i were married, financially stable with a loving husband and if i wanted to have a kid.

of course I would keep it.

Reneeski

The only time I would ever consider abortion to be an option if it's a situation like this:

A classmate of mine was raped and impregnated by her dad and she got an abortion for it.

If it's something like that, especially considering how old I'm talking here 13 or 14, then yes, getting raped and impregnated by a family member would be something that I would think an abortion is necessary.

Does anyone disagree with this?

I agree completely.

And being pro-choice doesn't mean beat up every pregnant lady you see on the street so the kid inside will die. It means, looking for something better for the kid.
I don't think I could have made it this far without my mom.
And I certainly wouldn't want my mom to be that close to my age and my dad also my grandpa.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

at the moment, no, unless if i decide to keep it.

3 months: embryo. if i was raped, younf, financially unstable, i would have to get abortion.

if i were married, financially stable with a loving husband and if i wanted to have a kid.

of course I would keep it.

How can you feel that way? How, I can't understand how people can feel that way? It makes me want to destroy the human race just because of it's immorality. I hate that this is even debated. I hope anyway that gets an abortion has a horrible life, they deserve it for taking innocent life. How dare you people play God, how dare you.

It's not a baby until after the first term. So, no, I don't care about some embryo's happiness. They'll never know anything any different.

Shut up, you don't know that. How dare you say that, you have no right.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com

Shut up, you don't know that. How dare you say that, you have no right.

Excuse me? Perhaps you should return to this thread in a year or two, when you're more mature and won't take what I say so personally.

I have every right to say whatever I want. And I don't believe a child's that doesn't even have fingers and toes, let alone a mind, has happiness.

Look at my first post. Perhaps you'll understand why I have every right.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com

Its a free country, read our first amendment. So yes, she can say that.

Also, have you even given a thought of what kind of life the child would have if you were young and financially stable?
I mean, how are you going to feed them, clothe them, and give them a place to live???

I mean, I would want the best for my child

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

No one has the right to say one does'nt deserve happiness or when life begins. No one.

But it still deserves life. Forget you people, your all sick. I hope you all pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back