• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Abortion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Re: Abortion on religious notes

I'll just speak for Christianity.
Murder is a sin, it's against one of the 10 Commandments, after all.
Abortion is intentionally killing a forming human being. So it's murder.
Murder = sin.

I'm done here.

Plus abortion just tends to screw up the person who does it. Many women have a VERY tough time pulling themselves together after they kill the child forming inside them.
If you were stupid enough to accidentally get pregnant, at least be responsible enough to bring the child into the world so that a family that WANTS it can HAVE it.

And that's my personal side of the issue.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

ABORSHUN IS RONG.

In all seriousness, whether or not it's wrong or right always depends on the situation.

what if the birth of said human being threaten's the mother's life?

Shade737

Silver Member

I think its wrong since it affects a future life that didn't even do anything.

New2Ya

I'm lost...

They are not human in my book. They're the basis of becoming a human, yes. But they're not yet.

Imagine being raped, and you need to have the baby of the person who mutilated your body, ruined your self esteem and killed your life basically. You have to carry the child for 9 months, and every single second of the day, your hate grows towards that baby.

You think it's responsible for that baby to be born? The woman suffers. The baby suffers.

The only one that could be happy is the one that raped the woman, though I doubt even he is grateful with the baby.

With that, we're in the middle of a severe SEVERE overpopulation. I'm looking at this neutrally, to be honest. I can understand both point of views here, but for the sake of the planet, I think it's wrong to make babies every minute.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade

I'll just speak for Christianity.
Murder is a sin, it's against one of the 10 Commandments, after all.
Abortion is intentionally killing a forming human being. So it's murder.
Murder = sin.

I'm done here.

Plus abortion just tends to screw up the person who does it. Many women have a VERY tough time pulling themselves together after they kill the child forming inside them.
If you were stupid enough to accidentally get pregnant, at least be responsible enough to bring the child into the world so that a family that WANTS it can HAVE it.

And that's my personal side of the issue.
I completely agree with this, but I also do believe that it should depend on the situation. But in most cases, what Dogen said is accurate.

Oh and New2Ya's situation would be one of those "exception" situations.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards

That's always been the case. Birth wasn't a successful act until around the last century. Before then, it was very likely for women to die from childbirth. That didn't stop the world from reproducing, though. People take childbirth for granted.

Besides, doctors usually prevent that sort of thing now, with caesarian sections and a routine medical staff monitoring.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?

I think its wrong since it affects a future life that didn't even do anything.

It does kill a future life but bamak is actully on to something. My thoughts on bamak's question is to take it out prematurely and put in the whatever the hell they call the thing.

Atleast it'll still have a chance of living.

Shade737

Silver Member

Well the rapist deserve the punishment not the baby since it is the rapist that caused all of the suffering.

And it should be abortion in general not only on religious notes.

Angel

That is the only situation that I think an abortion should be performed.

me too. I just think there needs to be a valid reason for taking the life of an innocent.

That's always been the case. Birth wasn't a successful act until around the last century. Before then, it was very likely for women to die from childbirth. That didn't stop the world from reproducing, though. People take childbirth for granted.

Besides, doctors usually prevent that sort of thing now, with caesarian sections and a routine medical staff monitoring.

But what if death from the mother is unpreventable, and there must be a choice between the child and the mother?

and again, the whole issue of overpopulating the world comes up, too.
have fun being forced to admit 4 other families in your home because there's no more room for housing on the planet.

@DF: I believe the proper term is incubator. It pretty much ends up simulating the womb.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

They are not human in my book. They're the basis of becoming a human, yes. But they're not yet.

Imagine being raped, and you need to have the baby of the person who mutilated your body, ruined your self esteem and killed your life basically. You have to carry the child for 9 months, and every single second of the day, your hate grows towards that baby.

You think it's responsible for that baby to be born? The woman suffers. The baby suffers.

The only one that could be happy is the one that raped the woman, though I doubt even he is grateful with the baby.

With that, we're in the middle of a severe SEVERE overpopulation. I'm looking at this neutrally, to be honest. I can understand both point of views here, but for the sake of the planet, I think it's wrong to make babies every minute.

Because most people consider themselves to be number one. But if I was a parent my child would be number one, I would die for it and even if it was conceived through rape I would still love it.

The baby deserves to live and how dare you say an unborn baby is not human. You have no right to say that. I have no respect for you.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards

You really suck at understanding women.
First of all, it's not the baby's fault. There is zero reason to kill a baby because of an accident.
And the women usually doesn't hate the child, it hates the person that did that to them, but after the shock of finding out they're pregnant, women grow a tight bond with their child.

The baby suffers? How?
The woman suffers from the trauma of rape, not from the fact she's with child.

I've yet to see your point as to why it's okay to kill a baby because of rape.
It's kind of like saying it's okay to kill a hostage.

As for overpopulation, I say bring it on lol.
I believe in the apocalypse, and since the Bible warns one of the signs of the end being an army of 200 million (which, was impossible at the time it was written with the world population being, what, 3 million? Something like that?), so the more the population grows, the more I see signs like that being possible XD.

But what if death from the mother is unpreventable, and there must be a choice between the child and the mother?
Benjamin Button lol.
It's the natural order of life for the old to die and the young to prosper. It used to be a very natural thing for the mother to die and the child to live on.

New2Ya

I'm lost...

You really suck at understanding women.
First of all, it's not the baby's fault. There is zero reason to kill a baby because of an accident.
And the women usually doesn't hate the child, it hates the person that did that to them, but after the shock of finding out they're pregnant, women grow a tight bond with their child.
ACCIDENT? Dude.

I actually spoken to women who have experienced this.

Also, my sister has performed an abortion. Twice. We weren't to happy with it, no, because she was just having sex with her boyfriend, but she WAS. NOT. READY. for it. In this case, it were accidents, Dog.
She does have a baby now because she was finally ready to be mother. Awesome kid btw.

Well the rapist deserve the punishment not the baby since it is the rapist that caused all of the suffering.

And it should be abortion in general not only on religious notes.
Get out of your fairy tale land. The baby is a few CELLS. It has no understanding of anything. How can it suffer?

Memory Master said:
You have no right to say that. I have no respect for you.
Care?

Angel

I agree with Dogen.

a bond is usually formed when you figure out that YOU HAVE LIFE INSIDE YOU.

New2Ya

I'm lost...

I agree with Dogen.

a bond is usually formed when you figure out that YOU HAVE LIFE INSIDE YOU.
I know three women very close to me that all have had an abortion at least once. None have them became emotionally unstable.

All actually have a child now.

This is a cultural difference though. Europe vs America. Wooohooo!:E

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?

I would die for it and even if it was conceived through rape I would still love it.

Same here but I hopefully won't have a child by rape (or til after I'm married).

The baby deserves to live and how dare you say an unborn baby is not human. You have no right to say that.

I agree with you. Even if it's in a womb it's still a human.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards

Also, my sister has performed an abortion. Twice. We weren't to happy with it, no, because she was just having sex with her boyfriend, but she WAS. NOT. READY. for it. In this case, it were accidents, Dog.
She does have a baby now because she was finally ready to be mother. Awesome kid btw.
Meanwhile, somewhere in the world two infertile families are weeping for the desire for a child :/

The baby is a few CELLS. It has no understanding of anything. How can it suffer?
So should we murder the people in coma because they have no understanding of what's going on?
That's silly.

From the moment the sperm fertilizes the egg, those cells are now a formed human embryo. It may not have understanding, but it still has rights, just like stupid housecats and dogs, even though they're stupid and don't understand what you tell them, have animal rights.

None have them became emotionally unstable.

Would their names happen to be Johan?

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade

Dogen, I believe the population of the world is about 3 billion, not 3 million. There's millions of people living in the U.S.A alone.

Angel

I know three women very close to me that all have had an abortion at least once. None have them became emotionally unstable.

All actually have a child now.

This is a cultural difference though. Europe vs America. Wooohooo!:E

europe seems to be more tolerant than america. :(

But they probably aborted it before they saw it have signs of life. ie heartbeat, kicking, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back