• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Abortion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Re: Abortion on religious notes

Same here but I hopefully won't have a child by rape (or til after I'm married).
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
You're 15...
How can you even know how you will think of the child?

It's easy to just say you die for a baby that is the result of the worst day of your life. The killer of your life.
But when you experience it, it's somthing different.

But they probably aborted it before they saw it have signs of life. ie heartbeat, kicking, etc.
Of course we do! Only a few weeks after conceiving. After that limit, you're stuck with the baby.

The world population is OVER SIX BILLION!!!!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

ACCIDENT? Dude.

I actually spoken to women who have experienced this.

Also, my sister has performed an abortion. Twice. We weren't to happy with it, no, because she was just having sex with her boyfriend, but she WAS. NOT. READY. for it. In this case, it were accidents, Dog.
She does have a baby now because she was finally ready to be mother. Awesome kid btw.

Your sister is a muderer then.

Secondly if you want to lower the worlds population than let's get rid of people like you.

Shade737

Silver Member

Do you listen to yourself when you say that a unborn baby is a bunch of cells? The unborn child is future a human being and hasn't done anything to anybody and it doesn't deserve to suffer or be replaced by a future child just because of someone else.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

Dogen, I believe the population of the world is about 3 billion, not 3 million. There's millions of people living in the U.S.A alone.
But how many armies consist of 200 million people? lol.

europe seems to be more tolerant than america.
It's kind of scary.
Though it's to be expected. They don't see sex as as much of a big deal over there as they do here, so maybe their regard for pregnancy is as lukewarm?

I don't know about you guys.
I could never abort.

My museum has a special exhibit called Body World that has preserved, plasticized human bodies with their internal organs, skeletons, and muscles completely shown and preserved openly like an anatomy exhibit.
They had a reproduction section, with preserved fetuses and embryos on display from each week to month, and a pregnant woman who died with the fetus inside her, and it shows her belly open with the fetus inside.

After seeing all of that...I just could never understand how someone would want to take that life away. Regardless of their mistakes. A baby is a joyous occassion (minus the smelly diapers), no matter what the situation...so I just wouldn't be able to bring myself to it.

It's easy to just say you die for a baby that is the result of the worst day of your life. The killer of your life.

Babies do not destroy your life. Only crazy mothers say that.
If anything, families express how much JOY a baby brings to their life.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?

You're 15...
How can you even know how you will think of the child?

Even so I happen to love little kids. Everytime I see a baby in the store I'm all like 'aww'. And I think that when I get married and have my first kid I'd be a really good mother. Even if I have to stay up for 3 hours and sleep for 2.

New2Ya

I'm lost...

Your sister is a muderer then.
I'll let her know you said that, I bet she'll feel really bad because you think so bad of her.

Who am I kidding?

Europe is a lot more free than America is on pretty much every note. Gay marriage, abortion, euthanisia. And frankly, I support all three.

A

Azrael

I personally think abortion is wrong except with a few cases.

To the pro-abortion people, how would you had liked if your parents had considered you?

Since they have the choice to murder human beings, then your parents had the choice of murdering you.

No? Well that's my case

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards

My gosh, the kind of mentality that one form of life is inferior to another is how the Nazi party came to be.

Europe is a lot more free than America is on pretty much every note. Gay marriage, abortion, euthanisia. And frankly, I support all three.
And hairy legs.

I personally think abortion is wrong except with a few cases.

To the pro-abortion people, how would you had liked if your parents had considered you?

Since they have the choice to murder human beings, then your parents had the choice of murdering you.

No? Well that's my case

Of course, and because embryos/fetuses aren't really human, you don't deserve the right to live. You're just lucky your parents gave you that right.
:/

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I'll let her know you said that, I bet she'll feel really bad because you think so bad of her.

Who am I kidding?

Gay marriage: I have no problem with
Abortion: I will fight over this until it's made illegal and I don't care if you like it or not.

New2Ya

I'm lost...

Even so I happen to love little kids. Everytime I see a baby in the store I'm all like 'aww'. And I think that when I get married and have my first kid I'd be a really good mother. Even if I have to stay up for 3 hours and sleep for 2.
You think I don't have that when I see a baby. I have the cutest nephew in the world! I adore him.

But I wouldn't want to carry the baby of the guy that raped me. He destroyed my life and all I pass on is my disgust of the rapist on to the baby.

Secondly if you want to lower the worlds population than let's get rid of people like you.
I hope not, people like me actually CARE about the future of the world.

It's kind of scary.
Though it's to be expected. They don't see sex as as much of a big deal over there as they do here, so maybe their regard for pregnancy is as lukewarm?
Funny, in America kids have sex earlier than we do.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I hope not, people like me actually CARE about the future of the world.

People like you care little for life. How can you care abot the world if you don't care about a baby?

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?

But I wouldn't want to carry the baby of the guy that raped me. He destroyed my life and all I pass on is my disgust of the rapist on to the baby.

I'd go and hunt down the rapest but I wouldn't make the baby pay. If worst came to worst I'll get some help with the baby but I would never put it up for adotion either.

Funny, in America kids have sex earlier than we do.

Because alot of Americans think they can get away with whatever they want. That's one of the main reasons why I hate it in America.

New2Ya

I'm lost...

And hairy legs.
Americans know nothing about Europe, do they?

We men do have hairy legs, because come on, a man without hair? LMAO.
Girls in Europe shave themselves.

My gosh, the kind of mentality that one form of life is inferior to another is how the Nazi party came to be.
It's sad that you make a comparison like that. Nazis decided to kill, murder and slaughter races of people and people that had differetn sexual preferences because they were inferior to the superior blond blue-eyed Germans.

Abortion =/= kill all babies.

Abortion means that when a child is unwanted and is not on the stage where it is considered LIFE, it is taken away from the womb.

Maybe in the near future, women that do want to conceive that child and are against abortion can take the aborted baby? Would solve this ongoing discussion.

I'd go and hunt down the rapest but I wouldn't make the baby pay. If worst came to worst I'll get some help with the baby but I would never put it up for adotion either.
We'll see...

People like you care little for life. How can you care abot the world if you don't care about a baby?
I care too much for life, actually.

Most here seem to think that the aborted cells are shaped like a baby. They're not.

http://www.e-forensicmedicine.net/TwoCell.jpg

Think a few more cells, but that's how it looks like.

A baby =/= the world. Not to me.

Shade737

Silver Member

Why would you pass on the disgust onto the baby all you doing is putting you attention away from the rapist.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

Of course, and because embryos/fetuses aren't really human, you don't deserve the right to live. You're just lucky your parents gave you that right.
:/

That's actually true.

Life is a gift.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com

I go both ways in certain circumstances.

For:
Rape, because there is major emotional and mental damage to the woman and she shouldn't have to suffer through the reminder of the man who did it.

Danger to the mother. If the woman is not really sexually mature, then there is a chance that both the mother and the baby will die before their time. Another reason is if the woman has a disease that makes it dangerous to carry and deliver a child, she should avoid it at all costs.

Danger to the child. I don't mean like if a woman drinks or smokes, or if a baby has a deformity, like no arms. What I mean is if the woman is unstable mentally, so unstable she might kill herself while carrying, or hurt the baby after it's born. I've known someone who tried when she was pregnant. She was the only one I've ever pushed to get an abortion. She is a good person, but she shouldn't have a baby without mental help.

Against:
Stupidity is something that everyone can avoid. If someone gets pregnant by accident, her responsiblity is to that child. It's her and her partner's fault that the baby exists and there shouldn't be a punishment of death to that child because of it.

If someone has too many kids already, there shouldn't be an abortion just because they don't want more. It's their responsiblity to use protection or something to keep from getting pregnant, and they shouldn't distroy a life because they weren't thinking.

Accidents happen, but it's possible to avoid pregnancy, so if a woman gets pregnant by accident, she should take care of it until she can find someone else to or for it to take care of itself. It goes with the stupidity thing, but because condoms can break and protections don't always work, it's not exactly the same. There is no reason to kill someone just because they aren't wanted.

None of this comes from religion, it's just my view on things.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards

Abortion means that when a child is unwanted and is not on the stage where it is considered LIFE, it is taken away from the womb.

From the moment an egg is fertilized, it is life.
Hell the sperm and egg itself are life. Cells are living things.

If the child wasn't wanted, you shouldn't have had sex in the first place (talking to couples here), and it's not your place to kill a life that doesn't deserve to die.

New2Ya

I'm lost...

That's actually true.

Life is a gift.
Very true. But it's also a responsiblity concerning having children. Frankly, humans can't take that responsiblity and as a result, we have over SIX BILLION people crawling over the planet.

Now we can debate this for ages, but in the end, we're eating and drinking up the planet. Right now at this second, billions of people, yes BILLIONS, are starving and drying out because they have no water or food. They were born and were granted not life but pain, hunger and death.

Look, it's REAAAAALLY easy to be against something as long as you don't experience it. But when you do, a lot of times, that constant belief changes, because then reality starts crashing in.

(lol, I see my rep went down. just because we have different opinions, huh?)

cloudxxzach

Abortion is wrong. It is taking a totally inoccent life. A baby in the whom is still a life.
If a murderer kills a pregnant woman its counted as murdering two right? so...how does this differ?
It's murder and is never the answer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back