• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A weird KH3D dream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well, I remember reading a few other threads a while back ago about people having dreams about KH3D and sharing them, so I figured I'd share the weird one I just had last night.

I basically dreamt up a trailer, although while I was dreaming I was thinking it was a trailer for KH3... but when I look back, it may have been more related to KH3D more than anything.

The trailer starts out in some sort of dark cave where I see a bunch of dark figures emerging, which look like a merge between the Neoshadows and the Shadow beast from Zelda - Twilight Princess. Then the screen cuts to black for about three seconds and we then see Sora and Riku running around Destiny Islands by swinging around from trees and performing various acrobatic moves until they both get on top of the tallest tree and the camera pans over to the view of the ocean.

From there, we see gameplay of Sora running through the world of Notre Dame and fighting various Heartless. Then out of nowhere, the screen starts to dissolve in pixels as it transitions to Riku fighting Heartless in Notre Dame, this time in night time.

We then see Sora grinding on a rail that goes all the way around the London clocktower (the one from Neverland) and then jumping off to stab a huge Darkside. The next shot shows Riku battling Heartless in a world that looks like it may be based off of venice (not sure what that world would be) with Donald and Goofy fighting by his side. We also see (in gameplay), Donald getting on top of Goofy while Goofy does a Goofy Tornado while Donald shoots fireworks at enemies.

We then see Sora appearing in an area that looks similar to the dark realm and he sees Aqua, who is injured and has blood all over her face. The next shot shows Riku in Destiny Islands talking to Young Master Xehanort. Then it shows Yen Sid in another room inside his tower (it sort of looks like a laboratory, but in the design and color of his tower) and he walks over to two pods containing Sora and Riku (they're not like the pods from KH2 though, they look a little different and more computerized)

After this we see Riku in his KH2 clothes running as fast as he can out of Yen Sid's tower. The next shot shows Sora in his KH2 clothes sided by Donald and Goofy in an unknown world. It looks almost like a city, but there are no doors or windows in any of the buildings and there are black thorns everywhere. The next shot shows the Horned King from the Black Cauldron look down from a tower in the same world that Sora is in now.

We then see flashy action shots of gameplay and dramatic close-ups of various characters as Riku says "I'm sorry to say that you're life isn't going to be easy. But you got to be strong." We then see a quick flash of Kairi with a sad face and then cut to Riku standing with nothing but the sky around him and (this is the weirdest part) he was holding a baby boy in his arms and then said "You're dad's coming back." and then we see a quick flash of Sora with the most pissed off face he's ever made. And then the trailer ends.

I know that there was more to this dream than I can remember to write down, but this was basically what it was. I doubt it means anything, but I thought the last shot of the trailer was one of the oddest things I've ever seen... especially since Riku was still 16 when he was holding the child, which was hinted to be Sora's. Time paradox? I don't know, dreams are odd.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
That sounds do good ahhhhhhhh. Immconfused about the part with Riku and the baby but I can imagine Sora making a really pissed off face.
I hope you're a dream seer

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
What did the baby look like? It seems like Sora and Kairi's baby.

Just a normal baby that would be no older than a year. But again, in the dream it was KH2 Riku holding the child so the idea of it being Sora and Kairi's child is still odd.

And a lot of this honestly sounds like it could end up being canon hahaha.

That'd be amazing if they did.

stardustfire

I also had a KH3D dream!!!!!! :D mine was there was a sherlock holms level and sora was fighting polor bear heartless at the whater front place in the serlock holms movie. And then I was surounded by all the hot girls in my grade and they whernt whearing any clothes ;)

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Didn't memory master have a KH3D dream that was as vivid as yours?

State

Awards

I once dreamed that I was playing as Terra in BbS and his voice was Squall's exact voice on a 100% scale. Weird thing is, this dream was the month BbS was released.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Yep. 2 actually. One was about some magazine scans I saw about KH3D and the other one was about a KH3D trailer.

This guy's dreams are even more vivid than mine were and this dream is very interesting. All of this I could see in KH3D except for the baby part. This is still a disney game after all and I doubt they would allow that in there. Unless....what if it is actually Xehanort's baby :O Then again if MX is using Terra's body then would it actually be Xehanort or Terra's baby?

State

Awards
It wouldn't be a Xehanort or Terra baby; it'd be a Terranort baby (seeing as how the body shares Terra's and Xehanort's genes). I GOT IT! Terranort will have two babies and both of 'em will fight over as to who has the dominant genes! *coughMetalGearSolidcough*.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I said I wouldn't log in this site for a month, but I'd like to say that maybe that baby in your dream is little Jack-Jack from the Incredibles. -shrugs- -logs back out-

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Yep. 2 actually. One was about some magazine scans I saw about KH3D and the other one was about a KH3D trailer.

This guy's dreams are even more vivid than mine were and this dream is very interesting. All of this I could see in KH3D except for the baby part. This is still a disney game after all and I doubt they would allow that in there. Unless....what if it is actually Xehanort's baby :O Then again if MX is using Terra's body then would it actually be Xehanort or Terra's baby?

I also say that I could most of this happening. As for the baby part, Riku could have just saved the thing from Xehanort. I wouldn't put it beyond Xehanort to steal a baby and then raise it as a successor of sorts if he fails.

I said I wouldn't log in this site for a month, but I'd like to say that maybe that baby in your dream is little Jack-Jack from the Incredibles. -shrugs- -logs back out-

That could be interesting, and would make my idea above make much more sense.

Megavoltage

Awards
A pretty cool dream and I hope the Horned King really does show up in DDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back