• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A little pass time with pen and paper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
afiioy.jpg

Last edited:

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Re: Shamdeo's Raticus

This is raaadtacular. The detail you always give to armor in general is never less than amazing, and it's working especially well here. The ornate aesthetic is just working really well all around. My only real critique is concerning the proportions: The hands are definitely too small and, in comparison to the head, (assuming he's intended to appear a bit taller) the body over all is looking a little under-sized too. I think if the head were just ever so slightly smaller, it would help loads. Of course, if you used a camera to snap this, that could be why it comes off that way, so lol idk. Otherwise, I wouldn't change a thing.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

tumblr_laggmmjDU71qba9rro1_500.png

Thank you so much Turn!!

I really appreciate the criticism, but i see my problem in fact you more than confirmed it from ProperArtist telling me the same exact flaws. Truth is i can't seem to take a good look at the proportions of the head and hands, and it's been killing me for the longest, but i haven't drawn anything of this magnitude in a long time....and right now i'm paying for it as i'm extremely tired and have to work in the process.

Thank you again Ruben :):):)

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

You drew that? the detail on the picture is purely gold, the hands are a bit small, but otherwise this picture looks to be best I've seen so far. And yes I do look in these threads, and post the ones I really like. So you got a perfect score, good job mate.

Shinra

Banned
Awards

as usual your quality of work is outstanding bro...

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Aw man, Nico; you're freaking awesome. I'm probably going a bit overboard, but this is pretty sweet. Don't know how you got these skills, but keep it up, broski! ^^

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

:D
thank for all the support guys, i really appreciate it

also is there a full picture of Koinu? i know what she looks like from the waist up (lol) or should i improvise??

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Re: Ultis Koinu

The cape in the first one is orgasmic.

Everything else has been said already. Loveeverythingyoudo. /scurriesaway

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Re: Twisted Caduceus

THAT IS SO SICK MY EYES EXPLODED IT IS THAT BEAUTIFUL AND THERE IS BLOOD EVERYWHERE AND I STILL SEE IT IT IS IMPRINTED ON MY BRAIN FOREVER

Vanilla

Re: Twisted Caduceus

Oh my, these are quite lovely.
I love the softness of the line you're using, there's a real narrative quality to it. That of course goes for your values as well.
Could I dare ask what kind of pencils/blending instruments you're using? I really do love the juxtaposition of the clean and polished line work with the soft shading, it gives your work a labor-intensive quality that I believe is honest to your process. Which is really nice to see, as well as the smudging and graphite dust on the negative space.

Thanks for sharing c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back