• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► A Figmental Truth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
I think you did a pretty good job on that :) They all seemed like theirselves as they are in the games.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I think you did a pretty good job on that :) They all seemed like theirselves as they are in the games.

Thanks. Hard to but it definately helps. Though the third chapter might take awhile.
Gonna post prologue and first chapter soon though, so look forward to those.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I only read the prologue so far but I must say it's a very well written prologue.

Kinda mysterious but that's why I like it :3
I'm going to continue reading it soon.

Danica Syer

Yay another review! Thanks Rix and Blue!

Yes, I will do chapter one re-write and then chapters 3, and 4!!!!!!

So be prepared!!!!! :3

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Wow, that was brilliant. Seriously, the descriptions were great and the dialogue between Sora and Roxas was very good. Im loving it Candy. You are even more better than I thought, and I thought you were great! Way to go. Keep at it, and get that next chapter up and running :thumbup:

Danica Syer

Why thank you Nelo, don't worry guys! Chapter 1 re-write, 3, and 4, will be posted up very soon! Hopefully, I'll get it done by this weekend. :D

Danica Syer

Tee-hee, thanks so much Spyells. It's rare that anybody wants to read what I write or even correct it. So it can get quite annoying! XD

Thanks so much for reading this story and getting up here but I'm going to close this thread and once again, start a new thread. Reason is because I have time to or a bit and I wanted to and I'm closing this one because it's old and stuff and I don't know, hard to explain, just didn't like how I started the beginning again and all.
So with that being said, THREAD CLOSED. Look forward to my new thread: Kingdom Hearts: A Figmental Truth, thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back