• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

9/11

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

very differentiable
Awards
Of course it was a horrible event that simply cost too many lives, the terrorists should have been the only victims, they deserved it. But it made both america and europe a lot more paranoid, now the general consensus is that you can't trust anyone and you're a suspect before you've even done anything.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
You know, I remembered a friend's birthday (yes, it's today) but I didn't remember 9/11 til I got to school. . .

Does that mean anything?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Yeah, but imo.. the 2004 tsunamis were far worse. They probably claimed more lives than the last two-three years' worth of tragidies combined..

9/11 still feels sad to me. I always can't help but feel sad about, come my birthday-time. (It's a week after 9/11 btw..)

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
i think i was eating when i saw it on tv.i wasn't really shocked at the time,not until i show a hand holding a white cloth in a stick.poor guys...

D

Deleted member 36435

To be honest it was 7 years ago.
It doesn't mean much to me anymore.
A quick moment of silence and that's all from me.

pendragonneo

With angelina...if she reads this... I LOVE YOU AN
I was in school. It was third grade. We had an absolutely normal day, but when I went to aftercare, they called all of our parents to come and pick us up. They wouldn't tell us anything. Then, my mom decided it would be better to just show me. I didn't sit down, because I was so shocked. I was scared for weeks, even though I'm in florida..... It was irrational, but hey, I think we were all scared. Also, my friends math teacher, her niece was a stewardess on Flight 93.....

"Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning?" Song

It made me cry.....

D

Deleted member 36435

I was in 2nd grade and I was scared Terrorists were going to bomb my house.
I freaked out whenever I heard airplanes.

At first I thought the president knocked them down.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I was 8 years old. My mom gasped really loud, and i saw her watching TV. I saw the towers collapsing and it was shocking. I thought my Dad was working there, but he was working near there so he was ok. I thought that the pilot lost control, but when i was 12, i found out it was a suicide bomber. Such a sad day....

Trag

Bronze Member
My family freaked, because my cousin was supposed to be working in that section of the Pentagon that day, but his meeting was canceled. I didn't know what was going on at the time, I was just chilling at my friends house and I was in second grade or something. We walked in on his mom crying watching the TV, very awkward even for a first grader.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Dam thats kinda sad that some people here do give a dam about this day. I mean honestly the Twin towers fell. Peoples bodies splattered on the ground when they fell and some people here don't care......

I lived in New Jersey and was in 3rd grade when it happened. Everyone started gettin pulled from class and I was one of the few left there. Its kind of ironic cause it was a bright sunny normal day but I didn't hear about the towers until I got home.

Recently I saw a documentary (on National Geographic) on 9/11 and it was ...... Scary. It was horrible and amazing how the hi-jackers were able to just get on the planes with a suspicion.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Dam thats kinda sad that some people here do give a dam about this day. I mean honestly the Twin towers fell. Peoples bodies splattered on the ground when they fell and some people here don't care......

I lived in New Jersey and was in 3rd grade when it happened. Everyone started gettin pulled from class and I was one of the few left there. Its kind of ironic cause it was a bright sunny normal day but I didn't hear about the towers until I got home.

Recently I saw a documentary (on National Geographic) on 9/11 and it was ...... Scary. It was horrible and amazing how the hi-jackers were able to just get on the planes with a suspicion.

I do think this was a sad event, but it's nothing when compared to tsunamis that people don't talk about as much. Think about it.. The day after Christmas and what do you get? Nothing.. you lose practically all of your family members, friends, and the other people you knew. Whole entire villages were wiped out in the tsunamis.. while only one to three family members at a time were lost in 9/11.

9/11/01 is still a very tragic day, but so is Dec. 24, 2004 and Aug. 29th, 2005. Tragedies happen a lot though, so it's kind of something that we have to live through. It's sad to know that some many Husbands, Wives, Sons, Daughters, etc.. were lost in 9/11, but then again, same case goes for the Tsunamis.

Oh, and I also was a little freaked out, come 9/11. I was looking at the skies, fearing that another plane was going to crashing down in my neighborhood or on my house.. such scary times..

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
I do think this was a sad event, but it's nothing when compared to tsunamis that people don't talk about as much. Think about it.. The day after Christmas and what do you get? Nothing.. you lose practically all of your family members, friends, and the other people you knew. Whole entire villages were wiped out in the tsunamis.. while only one to three family members at a time were lost in 9/11.

9/11/01 is still a very tragic day, but so is Dec. 24, 2004 and Aug. 29th, 2005. Tragedies happen a lot though, so it's kind of something that we have to live through. It's sad to know that some many Husbands, Wives, Sons, Daughters, etc.. were lost in 9/11, but then again, same case goes for the Tsunamis.

Oh, and I also was a little freaked out, come 9/11. I was looking at the skies, fearing that another plane was going to crashing down in my neighborhood or on my house.. such scary times..

Yeah I know that 9/11 is nothing compared to the tsunami but Im just saying to show a little respect instead of just completely disregarding it. Today I heard from a friend that the Arabic(Muslim, Indian people) in my school were like "Happy 9/11" . That kind of got me in a pissy mood so forgive me if im being annoying.

The Enchanted

Such a sad day, Today is.

I remember that day clearly.

2nd Grade. I watched it on the TV and wasn't aware of what was going on, just that something bad happened, as my mother was scared.

I got to school and my teacher was watching TV, and told us about the attacks. That terroists crashed planes into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon and things started to make sense.

I didn't talk about, as the severity didn't seem so big. The years progressed and once I moved, I had know understood the whole thing.

I find it sad that people would do such a thing...especially for silly reasons.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Yeah I know that 9/11 is nothing compared to the tsunami but Im just saying to show a little respect instead of just completely disregarding it. Today I heard from a friend that the Arabic(Muslim, Indian people) in my school were like "Happy 9/11" . That kind of got me in a pissy mood so forgive me if im being annoying.

WTF? Why would people think that? Besides, there were Muslims killed in 9/11 to. I heard about it. 9/11 effected a huge portion of races and religions. There's not too many exceptions.

Anyways, who says happy 9/11.. That's a freakin' disgrace. I might as well say "Happy December 26th" then, but yet, I won't because I feel for all the people lost in the Tsunamis.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
WTF? Why would people think that? Besides, there were Muslims killed in 9/11 to. I heard about it. 9/11 effected a huge portion of races and religions. There's not too many exceptions.

Anyways, who says happy 9/11.. That's a freakin' disgrace. I might as well say "Happy December 26th" then, but yet, I won't because I feel for all the people lost in the Tsunamis.

Yeah that fucking bothers the crap out of me. When people say "Happy 9/11!".
I was like no bitch, this isn't something to be happy about. It really isn't.

Raebus

I forgot about it to be honest. I was only reminded today when someone brought it up, my response was "Oh okay."

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Can't remember exactly what happened, but I do remember some stuff.

Don't remember if I watched the news that morning or not, but I do remember seeing it on T.V. when I was about to leave for school. I get there and everybody's talking about a plane crashing somewhere, but I didn't hear where. Somebody said it crashed in the back of the school, but I walked past the back door and there was no plane (no idea why I believed there was a plane in the back of the school. I was in elementary school and didn't know any better).

It wasn't until I got home that I found out the planes had crashed into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon (don't really remember hearing anything about the other plane). For the next several days, I was just watching the news on end, trying to figure out what was going on.

I never expected something like that to happen.
You think the world was at total peace when you're young, but seeing that sort of wakes you up earlier than expected IMO.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Can't remember exactly what happened, but I do remember some stuff.

Don't remember if I watched the news that morning or not, but I do remember seeing it on T.V. when I was about to leave for school. I get there and everybody's talking about a plane crashing somewhere, but I didn't hear where. Somebody said it crashed in the back of the school, but I walked past the back door and there was no plane (no idea why I believed there was a plane in the back of the school. I was in elementary school and didn't know any better).

It wasn't until I got home that I found out the planes had crashed into the Twin Towers and the Pentagon (don't really remember hearing anything about the other plane). For the next several days, I was just watching the news on end, trying to figure out what was going on.

I never expected something like that to happen.
You think the world was at total peace when you're young, but seeing that sort of wakes you up earlier than expected IMO.

The other plane crashed. It was suppose to hit the White house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back