• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

9/11

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
9/11 had a big impact on me, actually.
I lived 20 minutes away from Manhattan when it happened. And my dad was working a block away from the area, and my mom maybe a mile down.
I was in second grade, it was a half day, and we were called down to the lunch room.
I didn't know what was going on, until I got home.

My dad returned home covered in dust, and my mom too.

Despite I was so young, it really scared me. I'm just happy no one that I love was hurt.
But it was a horrible day for us. I was able to see the Towers from one of the restaurants where I used to live.

The effect it had on me was big, and then the fact that I was watching the History channel with my mom about what happened yesterday... I didn't sleep well at all.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I live in Australia, so of corse, my mum does to. She told me a creepy story about when 9/11 happened. Over here in Australia it was night time when 9/11 happened. My mum was sleeping but she was also having a dream. In her dream she walked over to her bedroom window and she was crying. When in her dream she looked out the window she seen the towers collapsing after what looked like them getting shot at with a missil. Then she woke up crying and was looking out her window into the frount yard. Later that day when she whatched the news she seen what was in her dream. The towers had been hit by a plane.

Creepy.

scion of light

At the very top of the Great Crystal in Giruvegan.
I was in third grade when it happened. At that time I used to get up really early so I was watching some dumb cartoon. Then all of a sudden it was interupted by a news report and they show a huge building burning, and at the time i'm all like whatever get back to my show. It wasn't until a few hours later that really got it. I saw the second plane hit the north tower( I think) and saw them both collapse. Strangely enough I visited New York a couple of months earlier.

I am guessing the reasons that the tsunamis got less publicity is just that whole close to home thing.

Last edited:
I live a good 15 minutes from NYC w/o traffic (nearly impossible), and I could see the towers from my school. I remember walking up to my second period class and seeing the smoke from the first tower. When the second plane hit, I saw it. I'll never forget that sight...it was horrifying.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
I live a good 15 minutes from NYC w/o traffic (nearly impossible), and I could see the towers from my school. I remember walking up to my second period class and seeing the smoke from the first tower. When the second plane hit, I saw it. I'll never forget that sight...it was horrifying.

Yeah, it really was horrifying..

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
lawlawlawlawlawl

I don't see what the big deal about November 9th was, I think I found 20£ on the ground that day, seemed like a pretty good day to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back