• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~-~-~80's Michael Jackson Fanclub~-~-~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Alright. Pretty messed up at the moment, but that nothing different XD
I GOT DRAGONS!!! You should click them ^^

Sparks

gone
Joinage please! My fav video by him is thriller cuz i know the whole dance. Fav song is Billy Jean.

legendary_Dosa7

Is it true that the accuser finally admitted that all accuse of Michael Jackson being a pedophile was a lie?And him and his family did it some they could get money?

<3

Call me Love, love.
Why would they ruin his life just to get money?
Michael always had money, until he blew it all in the past year or so, the Jacksons (and Michael in particular) has always had heaps of money. They were all very close, I can't see them doing the to Michael for more money, no way.

Anyhow, who watched the memorial service for him? I thought it was disgusting that Prais got up and spoke. Sure, she had her right Michael was her father, but she was crushed, and sticking her up in front, what was it? Hundreds of thousands of people, to say her goodbye.
It just makes me sick.

What did you guys think?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I'll join. :>
He was an amazing entertainer while he lived and now he will be Rotting away beneath the ground and will no longer exist mentally... RIP Micheal Jackson.

legendary_Dosa7

Why would they ruin his life just to get money?
Michael always had money, until he blew it all in the past year or so, the Jacksons (and Michael in particular) has always had heaps of money. They were all very close, I can't see them doing the to Michael for more money, no way.
There are messed up people in the world who would do this. YEah he had a lot of money and he was really generous and they took advantage of him. But I don't know if its true ,I think it is.

Sora3000

Awards
I'll join!
Michael Jackson is one of my favorite artists along with Elvis Presley, Stevie Wonder, Phil Collins, Elton John, and Billy Joel. Believe me, I was shocked and heartbroken to hear about his death because I have been after his autograph since January of this year but I wish he wasn't so difficult to sign any autograph requests because very few have succeeded in getting his autograph and I wish I did. I even watched the memorial and it was amazing. Even Paris Jackson's tearful speech really touched me.

My personal favorite hit from Michael is "Beat It". I also like "Billie Jean", "The Way You Make Me Feel", and "Bad". I thought I should also share a link of an Oliver & Company video mixed with "Beat It".

YouTube - Oliver and Company- Beat It!!!

I think that one is cool because I believe that Oliver & Company was the first Disney animated film to have Rock & Roll music. Don't forget, Billy Joel was the voice of the Dodger.

I will always remember Michael for his music. Now I hope I can somehow get autographs from other members of the Jackson family. R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Zaji-Sama

micheal jackson made great music. shame he died before he could release another awesome CD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back