• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

4 Days Later...I've beaten it.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonXjon

I just beat Birth by Sleep. (if you didn't already know from the title) All of the storylines and the final episode. Has anyone else beaten it yet?

darkheart709

Bronze Member
i beat it yesterday. i liked it alot but the stupid camera can be a pain in the ass sometimes

Veggga

Awards
Website
l33tsketches.tumblr.com
I beat mines at 4AM this morning. Then I beat the first secret boss on the Final Episode. then, I shat bricks because of the Mysterious Figure intimidated me.
xDDDDDDDDDDD

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Are you shitting me? I really don't know what to say here. What the fuck have you done BESIDES play the game?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wow. That was fast. Then again if I wasn't overleveling and going slow, I'd have been done by now as well.

Do you have homework? Or work in general? I can't find the time to spend 27 hours on this game.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, I am almost done, Just gotta defeat Aqua's Story which I am in Neverland, and Final Episode.
Just, been busy, sick, and tired. xDD
But I still play for a good few hours every hour I take a break. :3

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Not yet on my end I've only owned it for two though, but I'm too busy maxing things out and getting cards and such down, but in my definition I haven't even come close to beating ti I still need to beat it on proud and critical and max out everything.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I just beat the side stuff...not like maxing stuff out, but Mirage Arena things and side bosses...I beat the storyline yesterday.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm almost done. I've just arrived at the Keyblade Graveyard in Aqua's scenario.

Digidude111

i beat the main story on beginner to unlock the story and get used to controls. im doing a proud playthrough for mirage arena and stuff starting tomorrow

washi95

I finished it yesterday in the morning, got it on Thursday. Took me roughly 33 hours, but i've finished the Japanese version a couple of times, so I know the games maps and what to do fairly well.

*_Riku_*

I just gotta do Aqua's story and collect reports. Also what the ***** How many hours do you people play on this game. I only play for about 4 hours then I do yard work clean eat and sleep.

DarkJoker

I've been playing a lot since Tuesday [like 10 hours a day] and just finished Terra's story and a little bit of vens but i took time to level a lot and do everything that there is to do.

magi

Already finished?o_O i started on thursday with aqua's scenario(my first scenario) and i have just finished disney town(after completing all the keyblade races...)...am i slow?or are you fast?

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
Already finished?o_O i started on thursday with aqua's scenario(my first scenario) and i have just finished disney town(after completing all the keyblade races...)...am i slow?or are you fast?

everyone has there own pace, im almost finished with aqua scenario then i get the last episode. which i should get by the end of this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back