• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3DS true name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
It's far more clever than something like "Three Destinies"

It'd be clever if he was using the WORD "Three" as a part of the abbreviation.

"TD" instead of "3D", I mean. Wouldn't that get some laughs? The possibilities now expand! "Three Destinies" could now be "Their Destinies"; "Three Dreamers" could be "The Dreamers"! Oh, my! :eek:

And I still don't see the cleverness in Days' title. I see it in CoM (.com and such) and BbS, and even Coded, but not Days (seeing it's title is "3-5-8 Days over 2")...

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It'd be clever if he was using the WORD "Three" as a part of the abbreviation.

"TD" instead of "3D", I mean. Wouldn't that get some laughs? The possibilities now expand! "Three Destinies" could now be "Their Destinies"; "Three Dreamers" could be "The Dreamers"! Oh, my! :eek:

And I still don't see the cleverness in Days' title. I see it in CoM (.com and such) and BbS, and even Coded, but not Days (seeing it's title is "3-5-8 Days over 2")...
I don't see -any- cleverness in "three destinies". At least with Days there's a bit of a puzzle thing going on.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
358/2 days is kinda clever considering that you dont understand its meaning in the beginning. 358 days were split over roxas and xion until sora would wake up...

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
It's far more clever than something like "Three Destinies"

I have to disagree with you there. The two (imo) are equally lacking in cleverness, but at least the '3 Destinies' makes some conventional sense. I think the former was a failed attempt at being clever on their part.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I have to disagree with you there. The two (imo) are equally lacking in cleverness, but at least the '3 Destinies' makes some conventional sense. I think the former was a failed attempt at being clever on their part.
I thought it was more clever than something as generic as 3 destinies/dreams/doors/etc.
to each their own though, i guess.

Wheels

I SAY WE ALL CALL IT WINFRED!!

Or 3 Darryls, if I have to keep with the naming scheme XD

Anyways, I don't think Nomura's going to make it as simple to understand as 3 Destinies, or something like that. It'll probably only be something that'll be fully understood once the game is out, and one completes it.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That's how Days and BBS seemed anyway. The meaning wasn't made completely clear until the very end.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
That's how Days and BBS seemed anyway. The meaning wasn't made completely clear until the very end.

I still don't understand what the /2 referred to, lol. I mean, I have a few ideas, but nothing stuck out to me as "It has to be this."

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I still don't understand what the /2 referred to, lol. I mean, I have a few ideas, but nothing stuck out to me as "It has to be this."

358/2 Days was confirmed to mean 358 Days split between 2 people, but Nomura wants that fans to pick who those 2 people are for themselves.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
358/2 Days was confirmed to mean 358 Days split between 2 people, but Nomura wants that fans to pick who those 2 people are for themselves.

I thought that, but I had never seen that confirmation. Plus, it always seemed kinda cryptic. Is it Roxas and Xion, Roxas and Sora, or some other combination? Meh. I like straight-forward titles.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I thought that, but I had never seen that confirmation. Plus, it always seemed kinda cryptic. Is it Roxas and Xion, Roxas and Sora, or some other combination? Meh. I like straight-forward titles.
i personally always went with roxas and axel. i mean, axel was there from the start. i thought it was 358 of their friendship because when roxas was put into the fake twilight town their friendship effectively came to an end (axel laments this fact in KH2 with the whole "the roxas i know is long gone" thing).

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
i personally always went with roxas and axel. i mean, axel was there from the start. i thought it was 358 of their friendship because when roxas was put into the fake twilight town their friendship effectively came to an end (axel laments this fact in KH2 with the whole "the roxas i know is long gone" thing).

That's another good point. I wish Nomura would specify, but at least this option leaves a few ideas like this open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back