• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3DS true name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No, Axel saw her as Xion, through Roxas.
But Xion and Nami have the same face, which is why he always compares Xion to her.

Actually, in the novel series, in the first mission the two had together, Axel did actually see Xion as Namine for a flash.

Radar

Bronze Member
what do you think 3ds stands for?

i'm thinking destiny data dive or data driven destiny because of the fact that in BBS we find out about the data hidden in sora's heart and i think that is what this game will be about.
Thats really cool. I like the first one alot. I can wait for the title, becuase I've become used to Nomura. So, All I can say is i dont know.

Wahm-bulence

Well I recall Nomura saying that we probably won't understand the story as it progresses (or something like that), So maybe the name will be something totally random that won't make sense until we play the game. (Sort of like 358/2).

I'm going to go look up more D words in the dictionary xP

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Well I recall Nomura saying that we probably won't understand the story as it progresses (or something like that), So maybe the name will be something totally random that won't make sense until we play the game. (Sort of like 358/2).

I'm going to go look up more D words in the dictionary xP

That was actually pretty simple IMO...the title was 358/2 Days, so some thought it was 179 Days, or the days were shared between two people (Which is it's meaning)

I'm actually anticipating what this game will be about, and it's name.

SIDE NOTE::::::

Kingdom Hearts: Dark Dick of Destiny

Really now HeartSeams...

Wahm-bulence

That was actually pretty simple IMO...the title was 358/2 Days, so some thought it was 179 Days, or the days were shared between two people (Which is it's meaning)

I'm actually anticipating what this game will be about, and it's name.

SIDE NOTE::::::

Really now HeartSeams...

Yeah I agree with you about how it was simple to figure out the general idea of the game from the name, on the other hand, you had to play the game to understand who the /2 is. (Which is debatible)

CreativeGenius13

I can't believe I didn't find this thread before.

My persional Guess is that it means "Third Door".

Door to Light id the first door and the Dooor to Dark is the second.

Maybe a Door to Nothingness (Twilight Thorn) or maybe a Door to "everything" (as in the worlds where 90% of Kingdom Hearts takes place.)

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
or as the new thread about the mirror world has been stated it could be the door to the mirror world...

so that is the Third door
1-DtD
2-DtL
3-Mirror Door?

Zak1403

or as the new thread about the mirror world has been stated it could be the door to the mirror world...

1-DtD
2-DtL
3-Mirror Door?

I like this, Kingdom Hearts Third Door! Sound alright a little to basic for KH? You never know. And with the 'Mirror Door' I've had another idea maybe the door in the secret place on DI is the door to the Mirror World? Maybe this is why there is no keyhole - just an idea.
And everybody please read my theory on KH3D it's called KH3D and the BBS Secret Boss. Thanks

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
I like this, Kingdom Hearts Third Door! Sound alright a little to basic for KH? You never know. And with the 'Mirror Door' I've had another idea maybe the door in the secret place on DI is the door to the Mirror World? Maybe this is why there is no keyhole - just an idea.
And everybody please read my theory on KH3D it's called KH3D and the BBS Secret Boss. Thanks
i read that theory and it was very good. i made another thread that expanded upon the secret boss. but yeah the third door people wont really understand because people only know of the DtL and DtD so this is a title that people need to play the game to find out, that is unless you theorize :]

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com

1-DtD
2-DtL
3-Mirror Door?

I believe you mean, "Door to the In-Between"... =_= But this "Three Doors"/"Third Door" thing sounds plausible... There is a plethora of doors in KH, after all.

Kingdom Hearts: Dark Dick of Destiny

That's a pretty big destiny.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
I believe you mean, "Door to the In-Between"... =_= But this "Three Doors"/"Third Door" thing sounds plausible... There is a plethora of doors in KH, after all.
i think you are missing the point... the new thread talked about a mirror world and i am saying that this could be the door to the mirror world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back