• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3DS true name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Nomura has basically "mastered" the Kudzu Plot. But by the end of the overall series (assuming it won't be cancelled or something before it reaches its ultimate climax), all the questions should be answered...

Knowing Nomura, he'll have a "Kingdom Hearts Series Ultimania"... I will be displeased, but not caught off-guard.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I still don't understand what the /2 referred to, lol. I mean, I have a few ideas, but nothing stuck out to me as "It has to be this."

I think Nomura's quote was, 'you'll understand by the end of the game', I think? *can't remember* but in any case all through the game I thought it meant Roxas/Xion, because the two of them yo-yo'd powers throughout the game. BUT THEN WE SEE AT THE END THAT SHE IS SORA. And we have seen those flashes of Sora in the bottom screen. Sora and Roxas are the two halves of the whole; so I think the /2 is Sora/Roxas. And my other theory is--

i personally always went with roxas and axel. i mean, axel was there from the start. i thought it was 358 of their friendship because when roxas was put into the fake twilight town their friendship effectively came to an end (axel laments this fact in KH2 with the whole "the roxas i know is long gone" thing).

....LOL THIS

I mean when you think about it, Axel was there from the day Roxas was born, day 1/358, and Xion wasn't.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
For all we know... the /2 can be any of these:
Roxas & Xion
Roxas & Sora
Roxas & Ven
Roxas & Axel
Xion & Sora
Xion & Ven
Sora & Ven

Pick the one you like best a go with it.
Nomura said the 2 people is up to your own imagination.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
For all we know... the /2 can be any of these:
Roxas & Xion
Roxas & Sora
Roxas & Ven
Roxas & Axel
Xion & Sora
Xion & Ven
Sora & Ven

Pick the one you like best a go with it.
Nomura said the 2 people is up to your own imagination.

I don't really see how Ven comes into the mix. Granted, that's definitely how Xigbar saw her (maybe Xemnas too), but the actual character really had nothing to do with Days.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
I don't really see how Ven comes into the mix. Granted, that's definitely how Xigbar saw her (maybe Xemnas too), but the actual character really had nothing to do with Days.
dude i wish that the scene with xigbar was an actual cutscene so i can watch it in theater mode. and i have an off topic question: does everyone else who met ven before see xion as ven?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Didn't Axel see her as Naminé or something like that? I think I read that in one of those secret journal entries from the members of the Org.
No, Axel saw her as Xion, through Roxas.
But Xion and Nami have the same face, which is why he always compares Xion to her.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Hmmm...maybe "3 doomed souls"? Maybe this game will save some of the people who are "suffering" (I doubt it would be TAV though).

Actually, I think that makes sense. This IS a main game after all. What else would it be about ultimately?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Hmmm...maybe "3 doomed souls"? Maybe this game will save some of the people who are "suffering" (I doubt it would be TAV though).

Actually, I think that makes sense. This IS a main game after all. What else would it be about ultimately?
i think that's even leess likely considering soul is just the life force.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

I don't like it, no offense.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Kingdom Hearts:
Douches Don't Dream
Death Delivering Demons
Third Disease
Third Desire
Death Desire Dreams
Damn Demyx! DIE!!!!
Of course there will always be the chance that someone gets the name right...and then they will get pissed because they think Nomura is so predicable..I mean how much can you do with a 3 and D?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
i think that's even leess likely considering soul is just the life force.

Fair enough.

I don't like it, no offense.

None taken.

Kingdom Hearts:
Douches Don't Dream
Death Delivering Demons
Third Disease
Third Desire
Death Desire Dreams
Damn Demyx! DIE!!!!
Of course there will always be the chance that someone gets the name right...and then they will get pissed because they think Nomura is so predicable..I mean how much can you do with a 3 and D?

haha, rofl. Nice names. And you're probably right...SOMEONE will get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back