• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

3DS true name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronzer

well its wrong... nomura wouldnt do something so obvious.

You have no right saying it's wrong, it could easily be right; And Nomura always seems to put simple clues into the KH games, then people think out of the box, when really the answer is simple.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
You have no right saying it's wrong, it could easily be right; And Nomura always seems to put simple clues into the KH games, then people think out of the box, when really the answer is simple.

you keep thinking that. but yeah we dont even know if kairi will be in this game. why would it be 3 destinies?

Ronzer

lmao dude you are starting to get annoying now O.O. You keep questioning everyone, why can't you just let people say what they want and not accuse them of being wrong so much? You seem really arrogant. Their is no reason why Kairi couldn't be playable. You don't know so don't say someone's theory is wrong when it very well could be true.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
okay let me correct this "it is extremely unlikely in my opinion that this will be the title for the above reasons"

just doesnt make sense there are more people in the kh world that have destinies. why stick to just three. watch i bet you all of us will be wrong about the title. xD

Ronzer

That is better, it is up too you. But what do you mean by it doesn't make sense that they will be the three? They are the main characters and still have unfinished business to do, they can't just change the characters and scrap Sora, Riku and Kairis story when it isn't even finished yet.

Ronzer

Well it's too early to say it will focus on those two.

And maybe if it is just those two, they meet a third person? And he will be the new third person?

And remember? The unknown in BBS could be the new character for all we know.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well it's too early to say it will focus on those two.

And maybe if it is just those two, they meet a third person? And he will be the new third person?

And remember? The unknown in BBS could be the new character for all we know.

He's moreso referring to the fact that Sora and Riku have been confirmed to be the two main characters of 3D.

Ronzer

That's the thing with Nomura, KHIII will come out, and we still won't understand what the **** is going on. He's got too many subplots going on to resolve them all. We'll finish the series and still be just plain confused.

Yeah, it's annoying. He releases a new game that explains something that everyone has been dying to know... Then makes another surprise and we are even more confused.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Why do you feel that way?
i rememeber from a previous interview with nomura he said that 3ds is not taking place in the past and is a current game
so ive been specualting that game wiil proably turn out to be somekind of dream riku saor maby kairir are allhaving that would explain why they are younger and have abilities they did not have when they were that young- im still looking for more clues and hints beforfe i can complete my theory

Ronzer

i rememeber from a previous interview with nomura he said that 3ds is not taking place in the past and is a current game
so ive been specualting that game wiil proably turn out to be somekind of dream riku saor maby kairir are allhaving that would explain why they are younger and have abilities they did not have when they were that young- im still looking for more clues and hints beforfe i can complete my theory

If it's not set in the past, explain why Sora and Riku are wearing what they wore in KH1?

530-kh3ds-image005.jpg

530-kh3d-image003.jpg

530-3ds-image007.jpg

And if it is another data, dream thing, like coded then I won't be buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back