• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion

...Which makes you the second person who wants to do that.

Yep,luckily we can play Japanese DS games on our DS without further problems :D

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Yeah that's good, but the controls and language would be revrsed

Roxas151

the PSP will always be better than the DS because of the graphics and the game play and the length of the games and also the ablity of the PSP is better than the DS

To claim that the PSP is will always be better than the ds is extrememly ignorant and fanboyish of you. If I were biased toward's the ds I could show you the sales of each system per month and how the ds is kicking the living crap out of the psp's for the reasons that you tried to say it sucked. If people want a full on console expierence why by a psp to begin with and stick to your consoles. The DS is made for portable reasons and appeals to a way larger market because of what makes it special. If the DS was so bad then Square enix wouldn''t be supporting it as much as they are. I have both systems and they are very fun to play but the thing is that they are both great for different reasons but at the end of the day the Psp is not built to be as friendly of a system to people like the ds and it's the truth. IT just depends on the person. Now can we get back to the discussion because BBS has nno buisness getting involved on the 385/2 discussion boards.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

I forgot, will you be able to play as all 13(or 14) Org. members or can you only play as the ones that showed up in KH2.

Roxas151

I forgot, will you be able to play as all 13(or 14) Org. members or can you only play as the ones that showed up in KH2.

I think it will be something like you get a partner from the orginization on a certain mission and switch between them. I mean it's a mission based game. Then maybe you can play with them on the multiplayer option.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

I want to kick a$$ as Larxene, it seems like it would be fun to control her because of her speed.

Blue

Every Organization member will be playable :D

But,I'm not sure about the 14th member...

I want to dual wield with Roxas =D

Eternal Redemption

last in line

Every Organization member will be playable :D

But,I'm not sure about the 14th member...

I want to dual wield with Roxas =D

I am not so sure about the all members thing I mean Siax Axel Xigbar and Roxas are confirmed........Plus if this takes place after CoM then we wont play as all13

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)

I wanna see Zexion, what is his weapon? Nomura said his weapon is his book, and they invent an battle strategy for him, his book can absorb attacks. This is actually a bit leet.
In Re:CoM he had the Souleater, and Zexion with souleater in 358/2 Days were awesome :D

offtopic: bluesky Warum bist du nie in ICQ? :( Ich muss dich unbedingt was fragen :/

Blue

I am not so sure about the all members thing I mean Siax Axel Xigbar and Roxas are confirmed........Plus if this takes place after CoM then we wont play as all13
There were scans which confirmed every member to be playable.

I wanna see Zexion, what is his weapon? Nomura said his weapon is his book, and they invent an battle strategy for him, his book can absorb attacks. This is actually a bit leet.
In Re:CoM he had the Souleater, and Zexion with souleater in 358/2 Days were awesome :D

offtopic: bluesky Warum bist du nie in ICQ? :( Ich muss dich unbedingt was fragen :/
Hmm,Zexion with the Souleater..?I'm sure his weapon was a book,not the Souleater.

Are you sure he had it in Re:CoM?

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

But you can't expect BBS to be released that soon,earliest possible release date could be early 2009 in Japan.

I'm just glad 358/2 Days comes out next summer in Japan. :D
no the earliest possible would be Winter 08 in Japan and late Winter or early Spring 09 in America

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

I thought heard that, this takes place just before CoM or something. I'm confused a bit, now.:confused:

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

It's before and after CoM, more accurately, during the year between KH and KH2. And during the game, you will notice that the Org. members are dieing

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

its starts when roxas is created their i ended it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back