• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days - Summer 2008 in Japan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Celebrations all around! We might just get it internationally next year if localization is as quick as KH2!

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Dang it, I want more time to make up my mind over this.. or BBS. Well, on the brightside, if this is out next year and it proves better than BBS come BBS's release date, then it will most likely be 5, 10, 15 dollars cheaper by then.. or not.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Don't worry, they will not come out anywhere near the same time. You'll have enough time to save up between titles.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Don't worry, they will not come out anywhere near the same time. You'll have enough time to save up between titles.

Actually, I'd prefer that they would they be close together. It would be easier to pick out one when they're both finished or nearly finished than, if one is a finished product and the other still has a year of developing left... that is unless, BBS shows something that makes a whole bunch better, despite beings a ways away from being a finished product.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why would you want that if you can't afford both? I would just get both by saving up between games. =3

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I'm only getting one because I can only afford one system. (I have neither)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If there is a year or so between the releases, then you could have the time to afford both systems. =3

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Was this officially announced at Jump Festa? If so, then that's excellent news!!! Maybe we'll have it internationally by this time next year! I'm so excited!!! :thumbsup:

shadow_of_light

great! now to set my master plan in motion so that i can get the PSP in time for BBS (though it is more than likely that i will have it by then).

JabbaB

i have an old ds... don't plan on buying a lite, already had one... are way better, but ANOTHER ds remake is coming soon...

JabbaB

i heard about that. whats supposed to be new about it?

larger screens, of course!!! the new model is supposed to have screens that are about 15% larger, lighter (again) than the original and lite, 50% lighter than original, 15% lighter than the lite, and memory storage. im guessing theres more, but i don't know much more...:sleep:

shadow_of_light

larger screens, of course!!! the new model is supposed to have screens that are about 15% larger, lighter (again) than the original and lite, 50% lighter than original, 15% lighter than the lite, and memory storage. im guessing theres more, but i don't know much more...:sleep:

meh, i'll think about getting it. i'll have to be the one saving up for it though, sincei my parents just got me one with their money (>.<) about four months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back