• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days - Summer 2008 in Japan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vendachaser

i think the release MAYBE will be this:
358/2 days: Japan: may 08 NA: june 08 EU:july 08
BBS: Japan: October 08 NA: December 08 (maybe even early 09 for NA) EU: early 09 to summer 09
Coded: Japan: 2009 NA:? EU:?
i dont think coded will be coming to NA or EU...

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Europe will probably be a couple/few months after the American release, unless they decide to release them internationally all at the same time. I really wish we didn't have to wait so long for BBS but whatever. =/

NobodyRoxasXP

Coolio! i just got my DS for Christmas so now i just gotta save up for a PSP. and as for what they said about the KH3 possibility, i imagine that, if indeed the story will continue after these three games, it won't be for a while. i think maybe Nomura put out these three games to keep KH fans proccupied and satisfied while he is working on (IF he is working on) KH3, so that he will have more time to make KH3 the best it can be. at least that's what i think.

Member XIV

My predicition

358/2 Days: JAP (Summer 2008) NA (FALL 08, LATE FALL 08) EU (WINTER 08)
BBS: JAP (FALL 08, LATE FALL 08) NA (WINTER 08, EARLY 09) EU (SPRING 09)
CODED: JAP (SUMMER O8) US?? EU??

my reasoning for BBS is this, BBS started in development before RECOM, they got most of the basic idea down then, and is in progress now. 358/2 Days will release in Japan Summer 2008 (June/July). That means the BBS will follow only a few months after. Another thing is, is that the two games are made by seperate divisions, so they don't conflict with time. I predict that BBS will release in Japan (September/October/Early November) in JAP. Now, based on KH2's previous release. The localization took 4 months, going from December 05 to Spring 06, (Winter to Spring, 1 season between). If BBS follows that pattern, then we should see it release in NA in Winter 08/Early 09 (January, Febuary latest), 1 year from now, just about.

My second reason is the time span that it took them to make RECOM. Since this is made by the same team. RECOM started last summer (06), since that is when BBS was put off, it took them less than a year to develop it along with KH2 FM till release. (9 months it took to develop FM+) If they plan to use similar systems from RECOM, this should shorten the time span, since they know what to do. Now, I am assuming that they picked up BBS again during the summer after FM+ release. If that is correct, than it has been six months of progress. If I were to follow the pattern of RECOM, BBS would have been finished in 3 months from now. Though it is probably slowed down now, because SE has even more projects to work on than before. RECOM also didn't have much voice acting. But we will be expecting voice acting in BBS, similar to KH2. If that is the case, development of BBS would take 18 months total (including localization). 6 months have been spent, including the amount of time the spent before. x + y + 6 = 18
x= number of months before RECOM (X cus I don't know)
y= number of months left
6= number of months spent
18= predicted total months

if I were to solve that equation: y= 12-x
12 months minus the amount of months spent previously
what is twelve months?
1 year, i said before that I predicted 1 year

oy, was this an explination or an algebra lesson lol

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Ok here is my prediction for 358/2 days >_> and i dont like my prediction but still.... I think it will be Dec '08 or Jan '09..... -takes cover from attacks- :bored:!!!! anyway the reason i say this is because of Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings.... O.O.... FFXII:RW was released April 26th 2007 for Japan, and in North America it was released November 20 2007.... now thats 7 months difference..... and 358/2 and FFXII:RW are both Squenix games and both DS games..... >_> i hope im wrong though D=!!! :thumbdown:!!! -grabs fire extinguisher for flamage-

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
358/2 Days could be released by fall 2008 to America if it is released at the very beginning of summer in Japan, but I don't think it will be out that early. I think it will be released in December, but I'm really hoping it will be released in November. Then I won't have to wait as long!

Last edited:

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
358/2 Days could be released by fall 2007 to America if it is released at the very beginning of summer in Japan, but I don't think it will be out that early. I think it will be released in December, but I'm really hoping it will be released in November. Then I won't have to wait as long!

wow thats crazy! o_O so we're all going to go back in time?! xDDD lol

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Oops... sorry for my last post, I didn't mean to write 2007... I edited it though! :)

D

Divine Light

hmm...should be totaly SWEET! this is going to rock!! XD though i am still looking forward to BBS the most i need SOMETHING to hold me over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back