• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Famitsu Scan Translated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
I prefer Shion.
Xion seems like something out of Star Trek.

We already know its blue

And we already know it's either black or dark blue meaning we can't still see her hair color. Also, I wonder if Roxas will ever go to CB, does that hint something?

Cissy

Bronze Member
If people who saw the trailers say it was dark blue, then it's probably dark blue.

Roxas going to CB could be very significant.

For instance, perhaps the reason why Sora went to TT in COM was because Roxas had been there recently, and went into a White Room that changed into TT.

Roxas did visit TT before the virtual one, remember.

State

Awards
If people who saw the trailers say it was dark blue, then it's probably dark blue.

Roxas going to CB could be very significant.

For instance, perhaps the reason why Sora went to TT in COM was because Roxas had been there recently, and went into a White Room that changed into TT.

Roxas did visit TT before the virtual one, remember.
Intruguing. Anyways, we can't say her element and hair color but we can theorize about the hints, also, Sora doesn't have an element but light, pherhaps Shion is light's rebel? Or is her element darkness and none?

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Intruguing. Anyways, we can't say her element and hair color but we can theorize about the hints, also, Sora doesn't have an element but light, pherhaps Shion is light's rebel? Or is her element darkness and none?

Why would Sora need an element?

And I hate the term Light's rebel. Its stupid and makes no sense.

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
I think the Fourteenth member's names is spelled Xion but pronouced Shion because she IS an Organization Member after all.

Gabo

I think the Fourteenth member's names is spelled Xion but pronouced Shion because she IS an Organization Member after all.
Not a fullfledged one though, apparently.

Due to the whole not affecting the number thing

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com

I don't think we know for sure if the Organization was renamed or not for the time being. and plus she has the jacket! you've gotta be fullfledged if the Organization gives u the jacket! (unless u make a fake one like Riku)

Gabo

I don't think we know for sure if the Organization was renamed or not for the time being. and plus she has the jacket! you've gotta be fullfledged if the Organization gives u the jacket! (unless u make a fake one like Riku)
We know it wasn't renamed.
Nomura has told us that much.

And pfft.
Riku's and Mickey's were real!
The jackets are special anywaysssss

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I'm pretty sure her name is still Xion, due to the fact that all members of the Organization have an "X" in their names. "Shion" is just how it's pronounced.

Axel: "You're a friend, so I'm telling you, go to Castle Oblivion sometime tomorrow."
Did this strike anyone else as interesting?

Yeah, it did! This scene probably happens before Sora shows up then, if Axel doesn't have a problem with Roxas coming to visit. I'd definitely like to see more of Castle Oblivion!

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
We know it wasn't renamed.
Nomura has told us that much.

Oh yeah that's right...Totally forgot...

And pfft.
Riku's and Mickey's were real!
The jackets are special anywaysssss

Riku's maybe...but idk if the Organization had a jakcet with little mouse ears in the hood hanging around in their closet. lol :-D

darkheart709

Bronze Member
anyone else think its weird that they say Xion didn't use her keyblade in battle but instead used magic, Aqua's specialty seems to be magic

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Wasnt her name Xion ???

Now its Shion?

I'm pretty sure that "Shion" is just a typo. Remember when Famitsu (or some other magazine of the sort) called 358/2 Days "Chain of Memories 2" or Aqua was referred to as the "Mystery Girl"?

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
I'm pretty sure that "Shion" is just a typo. Remember when Famitsu (or some other magazine of the sort) called 358/2 Days "Chain of Memories 2" or Aqua was referred to as the "Mystery Girl"?

its not a typo thats how its pronounced(refer to my previous post)

OneWingedDemon

I think she may be an exception. She is, in fact, forced to stay in the organization and they refused to change their name to Organization XIV, which leads me to believe they're purposely keeping her as a secret member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back