• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 Days Famitsu Scan Translated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org

Thanks to the Light in Chaos for typing up a majority of the text from the scans. I want to note that since the correct way of spelling "Shion" has not been revealed, I'm going to refrain from spelling it otherwise.

To build more on this since people don't seem to understand why I'm calling her Shion, a mini Japanese lesson for all of you. Do you see the in this scan where it says "with ????"? And how right next to it their is some Japanese writing in red?

shion.jpg

That's where it says Shi-o-n. Pronounce shee-ahn. Notice how the magazine refrains from spelling her name in English letters like they did Axel and Xaldin. It's because the official way of spelling her name hasn't been revealed. It could be Xion. Or Xian, Xeon, or just plain Shion. All the Japanese writing tells is how to pronounce it, but since it's a name and not a Japanese word, we can't be sure how to spell it.

It appears that there was a mission in the demo where you could fight alongside the 14th, but the details are scarce in Famitsu's report. Here's the translation:

"The gears of the 14th turn the axis around, centering on her tragic but brave fate"

・Scene1 The name of the 14th member is "Shion".

Not appearing in KHII, No.14 of Organization XIII, "Shion". As for Naminé knowing her, is it because she interferes with Sora's memory? Or is something else?

Naminé: "I wanted to meet you."
Naminé: "Shion―――"​

・Scene2 Memories of Naminé knowing Shion?

If Sora's memory is not restored completely, surely "she" can't endure it――― In front of the pod Sora sleeps in, Naminé predicts Shion's future. Does DiZ say the word "she" with some doubt?

The destiny awaiting Shion.

Naminé: "Surely she can't endure it."
Naminé: "Not all of the memories have returned."​

・Scene3 Two people wielding the Keyblade.
In front of Beast's Castle, Shion encounters Riku. Judging by Shion's condition, pehaps the two have battled and she has lost? Riku calls her a fake, regarding the Keyblade, and perhaps her character as well? Also, Riku removes his blindfold to verify the form of Shion, and in that moment he appears surprised. Was their a clue in her appearance about her original form?

At Beast's Castle.
The 14th with many mysteries and the person who feigns the appearance of the Organization.

Riku: "Who are you? Why do you wield the keyblade?"
Riku: "Regardless, you can't defeat me with a fake."
Shion: "As for you, why do you dress like the Organization?"
Riku: "Maybe I'm the one who doesn't exist."​

・Scene4 Shion faces the emotional brunt of Axel.
In front of the haunted mansion in Twilight Town, Axel and Shion are in conflict. Shion already has her Keyblade at the ready. Apparently, Shion's behavior has angered Axel somehow...? Shion removes her hood in this scene, her face can't be confirmed but her hair appears black or dark blue.

Axel: "I'll bring you back no matter how many times you escape."
Axel: "Don't joke with me."
Challenge a mission alongside a member of Organization XIII.
The duty of the members of Organization XIII is to recover hearts from the Heartless. The other members work alongside Roxas...! By the way, Axel is in charge of educating Roxas, so he helps out by accompanying Roxas on missions. Axel keeps an eye out for Roxas.

Axel: "I'm the person in charge of your education, so I'll be around."​

・with Xaldin
Go to Beast's Castle with Xaldin. In the mission with Xaldin, you go to the Beast's Castle where he appeared in KHII. He uses lances to wipe out the Heartless. Do you move about the screen trying to avoid being seen by Lumière?

A mission where you sneak in secretly.

Beast: "I do not allow the Heartless to have their way in my castle."
Xaldin: "Would you look at that guy's ugly form? No doubt it's the Beast himself."
Xaldin: "Hm... Is this really his castle...? Roxas, just ignore this guy and go for it."​

MISSION INSIDE: Search and suppress an unidentified large scale Heartless.

・with Axel
Axel is good at long distance flame attacks. Will he help out when Roxas is in a bind? Also, after the mission is over, they go to Twilight Town clock tower. An episode seemingly connected to KHCoM is shown. By the way, in the battle screen a Heartless that looks like a large ice cube could possible be confirmed.

Axel: "You're a friend, so I'm telling you, go to Castle Oblivion sometime tomorrow."
・with ???(Shion)
It's the 14th member, together with Shion recovering hearts. Incidentally, her face icon appears wearing a hood. Shion fights using magic attacks (probably fire), she isn't using the keyblade...? Play a mission with Shion!

CHECK
Green square marks show a suspicious device.

In order to accomplish the mission, you must solve a puzzle in the map. Pay attention to the edges, for instance. When you're in the suspicious area of the green square mark, a [!] or [?] field icon appears.

The suspicious areas have been thoroughly checked.

Roxas: "Looks like a wound from a fight."​

From the play report.

・To move the camera's point of view, hold on the touch screen and slide the pointer from left to right.

・I attacked Axel on accident, but luckily he didn't receive any damage.

・The magic does not use an MP system, the number of times it can be called upon is already decided upon.

Trailer report.
The scene where Naminé talks about "memories" is confirmed. A detail from the scene: "Memories begin to flow out, but when they are connected with other memories, their original contents can't be restored."

A story related to the rebuilding of Sora's memory? A picture of Axel's scene was released too. "No matter how many times you escape, I will bring you back." However, his target is plural...

Last edited:
Awards
So, her name's Shion now? There goes all that "Oni=Demon" crap.
Thanks lots for this.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Whoo-hoo, translation and whoa, her name Shion. Wow, she sounds really unique or something. Hmm....her hair color might be black...hmm...wow, that's alot of cool information, thanks! ^_^

Rix

:)
Awards
So her name is Shion or is it just pronounced like Shion? I'm confused.

Macabre

Gold Member
So,her name isn't Xion,eh?
Well,whatever the spelling of her name,it's pronounced shy-on or she-on,right?

The gameplay sounds good.
The way the camera can be moved is interesting.
Can the viewpoint be moved up and down also?

SuperLink

Website
www.cubed3.com
Yeah I thought it'd be Xion but be pronounced Shion or something... So would Shion be her REAL name or is she called Shion in the orginisation too? So confuzzling... XP.

Xaiken

Who else thinks the large scale Heartless they're suppressing is the Dark Thorn, turning it into the Shadow Stalker.

A

Anima Relic

Shion's hair might be black, hopefully it is, that way all those "14th is aqua" theories will get weaker.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'll still call her Xion.
Because Shion is a horrible name, IMO.

Charlie K

Back in Business
So uhhh don't mean to be rude or impatient here but..Where are the BBS Scans translations?Lol

M

MistyDragon

I like her name as Shion its cool it reminds me of Xenosaga :) great game.

But yes this game is getting better everytime you guys bring in new news. Its amazing how this game will turn out :)

State

Awards
Thanks for the translation! Anyways, Shion... Onshi... Pherhaps by fake Riku ment as in not a member of the org in the sense of her not having an anagram of X in her name.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Axel: "You're a friend, so I'm telling you, go to Castle Oblivion sometime tomorrow."
Did this strike anyone else as interesting?

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
'll still call her Xion.
Because Shion is a horrible name, IMO.
I prefer Shion.
Xion seems like something out of Star Trek.

Indeed. Also I kind of do hope her hair is black.
We already know its blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back