• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix releases Sora and Baymax Renders & Screenshots!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

With the reveal of the full trailer for the Big Hero 6 world in Kingdom Hearts III, Square Enix have released renders for Sora and Baymax, as well as some screenshots showing off the battle against Dark Baymax and more.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
You know if they gave Sora a vizor, might as well go all out and give SDG superhero outfits. Oh well, cool renders though.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
You know if they gave Sora a vizor, might as well go all out and give SDG superhero outfits. Oh well, cool renders though.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Glad someone said this xD

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Really digging the images of Baymax and Sora

It won't be long until the Japanese Kingdom Hearts III website is updated.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Keyblade Hero 3 could honestly stomp Big Hero 6 and I truly don't feel bad about pointing it out.

Wish they would have revealed the world logo, but that's just the evil part of me that wants them to give me everything right now, in 2018.

Awards
Keyblade Hero 3 could honestly stomp Big Hero 6 and I truly don't feel bad about pointing it out.

Wish they would have revealed the world logo, but that's just the evil part of me that wants them to give me everything right now, in 2018.

They’ll probably reveal the logo on the website.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I mean I thought that last week already, I think Chaser said Sora's visor may control the nano-bots he uses to attack with? Still kinda wish they had just done it anyway, seems like a little smack in the face to my boys.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Is that fourth screenshot....Dark Baymax's health bar? I see something small, black, and it has jets on its feet exactly like Baymax.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
No NPCs? Why would a city be empty?

Wouldn't be surprised if there is some spots that have NPCs, I mean, Corona does. But probably only areas where enemies can't spawn. Unless there is some story reason like the city has evacuated, which I could honestly see them doing...

sephydark

Awards
Looks like clicking on the last 4 screenshots takes you to pictures of the first 4 again, which is unfortunate since I wanted to get a closer look at them.

But! It's nice to have the new renders and good screenshots of Sora in the BH6 world. Really appreciate being able to get a good look at everything that's going to be around.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Wouldn't be surprised if there is some spots that have NPCs, I mean, Corona does. But probably only areas where enemies can't spawn. Unless there is some story reason like the city has evacuated, which I could honestly see them doing...
There was a shot in the trailer when Sora was riding Baymax in flight, of a car and truck moving (YES moving) in the road, so at least some NPC's involved.

Also, I know this is farfetched as no one brought this up but from the previous trailer that was released last week and the trailer we got today does anyone think that Go Go Tomago is set to play a major role in the Big Hero 6 world besides Hiro and Baymax? Because in the previous trailer she was teaming up with Hiro and Baymax to defeat the Heartless on the San Fransokyo Bridge only to get injured in the process with Hiro making sure she's alright; in the voiceover it was Go Go who says that Big Hero 6 "Are a team and a team delegates"; the latest trailer has her commenting that the large Heartless "is the right size" and she is shown sitting on top of the San Fransokyo Bridge with Hiro, Baymax and Sora eating Chocolate Ice Cream Bars.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
There was a shot in the trailer when Sora was riding Baymax in flight, of a car and truck moving (YES moving) in the road, so at least some NPC's involved.

Also, I know this is farfetched as no one brought this up but from the previous trailer that was released last week and the trailer we got today does anyone think that Go Go Tomago is set to play a major role in the Big Hero 6 world besides Hiro and Baymax? Because in the previous trailer she was teaming up with Hiro and Baymax to defeat the Heartless on the San Fransokyo Bridge only to get injured in the process with Hiro making sure she's alright; in the voiceover it was Go Go who says that Big Hero 6 "Are a team and a team delegates"; the latest trailer has her commenting that the large Heartless "is the right size" and she is shown sitting on top of the San Fransokyo Bridge with Hiro, Baymax and Sora eating Chocolate Ice Cream Bars.

Yes, I also thought this. She seems much more involved than the other 3.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Our boys are looking good! I wonder if Sora only has the visor, because it's attributed to the Baymax styled keyblade and not a world costume.

Looks like the commands for when he's riding Baymax are Attack, Shot, Air Dodge, and Care Spray? Not sure about that last one.

Awards
I love how all the BH6 members are represented on the Keyblade... except Fred lmao.

Unless he's on the hilt?

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Our boys are looking good! I wonder if Sora only has the visor, because it's attributed to the Baymax styled keyblade and not a world costume.

Looks like the commands for when he's riding Baymax are Attack, Shot, Air Dodge, and Care Spray? Not sure about that last one.

My theory is Hiro might invent the visor so that Sora can see the Bugs in the real world. Or maybe it connects him with Baymax? He doesn’t seem to be using it on the bridge when he has the BH6 Keyblade.

Maybe Care Spray is a healing move?

Meow Wow

Awards
I’m trying not to smile like an idiot looking at these renders in class. THEYRE SO BEAUTIFUL!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back