• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

April 28th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Falling Price Deal!

● Increasingly Cheaper Draws with the Falling Price Deal!

For the first time, the Jewel cost for this deal will gradually decrease with each pull, decreasing to 1900 Jewels from your 5th pull onward!

The Falling Price Deal introduces two new Tier 5 Medals (Special Attack Bonus range 80%~150%), both of which will come pre-strengthend to 3 Special Attack Dots if pulled from this deal: 
 Illustrated Roxas and HD Naminé!

HD Naminé is a very unique Medal that copies the Special Attack of the Medal immediately after it! 
The Extra Attack Trait on HD Naminé is also quite powerful, since both the original and extra Special Attack can copy the next Medal's Special Attack!

The Falling Price Deal also introduces three new Tier 3 Medals (Special Attack Bonus range 40%~100%): 
 AnsemLady Tremaine & Daughters, and Lucifer!

Read on for more details!

■ New Epic Medal Details

img

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Illustrated Roxas 
*Includes music
S Upright 5 Deals 5 hits. Raises Speed-based strength by 3 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage the more gauges are full. All 4
HD Naminé 
*Includes music
M Upright 5 Unleashes the same special attack as the next Medal. Works only when set before a Medal. 

(NOTE: Fails if used as a Friend Medal, or if no Medal is set afterward.)
Next Medal's target. 

(Single if Special Attack fails.)
Lady Tremaine & Daughters M Reversed 3 Lowers strength of all targets by 1 tier for 2 turns. All 3
Lucifer S Reversed 3 Raises strength by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Lowers defense by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Single 0
Ansem P Reversed 3 Deals 7 hits. Inflicts a fixed amount of damage regardless of targets' defense. All 4
* NOTE: The 5★ version of the Lady Tremaine & Daughters Medal is named Lady Tremaine

img
■ Falling Price Deal Details

■ Campaign Period: 
Apr. 28, 2017 12:00 a.m. to May 18, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 28, 2017 7:00 to May 19, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

This 10-Medal Falling Price Deal guarantees the following: 
・The price of the deal will decrease after each draw: 
 - 1st Draw: 3000 Jewels 
 - 2nd Draw: 2500 Jewels 
 - 3rd Draw: 2200 Jewels 
 - 4nd Draw: 2000 Jewels 
 - 5th Draw onward: 1900 Jewels 
・You will receive at least one Tier 4 or higher Medal in each pull! 
 (Please check the bottom of this notice for a full list of all Tier 4 and higher Medals that are currently available.) 
・If you receive any of the following Medals from this deal, they will come with their Special Attack strengthened to 3 dots: 
 - HD Naminé 
 - Illustrated Roxas 
These two Medals will come pre-strengthened to 3 dots only if pulled from this Falling Price Deal or from the Daily Deal or Small Deal during this deal period.

You also have a chance of getting Boosted versions of the new Medals! 
・Boosted HD NaminéIllustrated Roxas1,000 more base Strength and Defense
・Boosted AnsemLady Tremaine & DaughtersLucifer1,000 more base Strength 
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

NOTE: This deal does not have a "Guaranteed within X turns" aspect. In other words, it does not guarantee that you will receive a specific Medal within a certain number of turns.

See below for a list of all Tier 4 and higher Medals currently available. 
You are guaranteed at least one of the following Medals if you pull from the Falling Price Deal: 

Tier 5 
・Dark Riku 
・HD Naminé 
・HD Roxas 
・HD Ursula 
・Illustrated KH II Kairi 
・Illustrated KH II Sora 
・Illustrated Leon 
・Illustrated Roxas 
・Illustrated Riku B 
・Illustrated Sora B 
・Key Art #2 
・Key Art #3 
・Key Art #4 
・World of Chaos 
・Xehanort & Vanitas 

Tier 4 
・Boss Marluxia 
・Casual Roxas 
・HD Axel 
・HD Riku 
・HD Sora 
・Illustrated Ansem 
・Illustrated Aqua 
・Illustrated Cloud 
・Illustrated Kairi 
・Illustrated King Mickey 
・Illustrated Riku A 
・Illustrated Sephiroth 
・Illustrated Sora A 
・Illustrated Terra 
・Illustrated Ventus 
・Illustrated Xion 
・Illustrated Xemnas 
・Illustrated Sora & Pals 
・Pooh & Piglet 
・Sephiroth 
・Sora & Donald & Goofy A 
・SP Axel 
・SP Roxas 
・SP Xion

Union Cross with Balloon Donald&Goofy

img
■Event Period 
Apr. 28, 2017 12:00 a.m. to May 16, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 28, 2017 7:00 to May 17, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★ Defeat the Gummi Hound and Get the Balloon Donald & Goofy Avatar Part, Magic Mirror Medals, Jewels and more!

img

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of ten Cross Boards distributed among four Cross Board "paths"
・The first board from each path will be unlocked from the start. 
・When you complete a board, the next board in that path will be unlocked. 
 ※You will need to return to the HOME screen to make the next board appear. 
・You can progress through multiple paths simultaneously. Try completing them all to earn up to 800 Jewels and other great rewards! 
・Some boards have exclusive rewards for unlocking all nodes on the board!

Path 1
Board
Balloon Donald & Goofy

Path 2
Board
6★ Chip #1
6★ Chip #2
6★ Chip #3

Path 3
Board
6★ Dale #1
6★ Dale #2
6★ Dale #3

Path 4
Board
Magic Mirror Set #1
Magic Mirror Set #2
Magic Mirror Set #3

■ Avatar Parts Perks

Category Avatar Part Name Perk Value
Back Balloon Donald & Goofy ♂ Rare Enemy Perk +2
Balloon Donald & Goofy ♀

■ What are Union Cross Quests? 
・Union Cross quests let you battle against the Heartless alongside other members of your Union in real-time
 The quests and rewards will change periodically with each new Union Cross event! 
・By completing these quests you will earn Cross Coins, which are used to unlock rewards on Cross Boards. 
 (You can find Cross Boards on the Union Cross screen)

※Cross Coins can only be used during the period in which the Union Cross quests that you obtained the coins from were available. 
※You can play Union Cross from [MENU] > [Quests]. Please note that you will need to have cleared Quest 34 in order to play Union Cross quests.

■ Overview of Union Cross Quests 
・Upon starting a Union Cross quest, your primary objective will appear on the screen. The quest will end when you complete this objective. 
・During your quest, a timed objective may also appear on the screen. These are limited-time challenges, so you will want to work with your team to complete them before time runs out! 
・The stages and objectives you will encounter are randomly decided based on the current Union Cross event. Work with your teammates to adapt to varying situations and tackle whatever might come your way!

Score Big for Mickey&Minnie and Pluto!
img

■Event Period: 
Apr. 28, 2017 12:00 a.m. to May 4, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 28, 2017 7:00 to May 5, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

Prepare your Keyblades for another High Score Challenge! 
Prizes this time include the Mickey & Minnie Mouse Medal, Pluto B Medal, and more! 
Get more great rewards by raising your score and aiming for the top of the rankings!

You can boost your score in the High Score Challenge by equipping Medals from the Falling Price Deal! 
Equip the bonus Medals on your Keyblades to maximize your score!

img

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Mickey & Minnie Mouse P Upright 4 Deals 5 hits. Lowers target's defense by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Inflicts more damage when set in slot 3. Single 2
Pluto B M Upright 3 Raises Power-based defense by 2 tiers for 1 turn. Moderately recovers HP. All 3

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rankings" on the right 
5. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

You can view the High Score Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Events" 
3. Tap on the event's banner 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the right

■Tips to Maximize Scores! 
 ●Use Medals with high Special Attack damage multipliers! 
 ●Plan your route by focusing on enemies you can defeat! 
 ●Equip Score Bonus Medals!

※Please note that using Skip Tickets will not give you a score.

■Event Details 
・The goal of the High Score Challenge is to earn the highest score you can! 
・If you fall in battle you will not be able to continue. 
・The greater the amount of damage you do to enemies, the higher your score will be. 
・Your score will be finalized when you defeat the stage's target enemy or when you are defeated.

▼You can also equip Score Bonus Medals to boost your score! 
img

Ventus & Magic Broom Deal!
img

■ Campaign Period: 
Apr. 28, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 30, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 28, 2017 7:00 to May 1, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

■ Campaign Details: 
Introducing a new limited-time deal that guarantees an Illustrated Ventus and Magic Broom Medal in each pull!

The Ventus & Magic Broom Deal guarantees the following: 
・You will receive one Illustrated Ventus Medal in each pull! 
・You will receive one Magic Broom Medal in each pull! 
 (Use five Magic Broom Medals to evolve a Fantasia Mickey A into a Fantasia Mickey B!) 
・All 10 attack Medals you receive will be Epic Medals. (Tier 3 or higher Special Attack Bonus) 
・You can pull from the Ventus & Magic Broom Deal up to three times a day.

Since you can pull from this deal three times per day, that means you can obtain up to nine Illustrated Ventus Medals, and nine Magic Broom Medals (five of which you can use to create a Fantasia Mickey B Medal!)

You also have a chance of getting the Illustrated Ventus Medal Boosted, which has 1,000 more base Strength than the normal version of the Medal! 
・The boosted base Strength stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

■ Medal Details

img
Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
Illustrated Ventus S Upright 4 Deals 13 exceptionally powerful hits. Lowers target's Speed-based defense by 1 tier for 1 turn. Single 3

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Re: April 28th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Got Illustrated Roxas on my fourth pull. I am much pleased.

Yamuraiha

Awards

Can someone explain me, a noob, how to defeat the level 200+ enemies in the high score challenge (or in general) when I only deal 1dmg

Muke

whatever
Awards

Can someone explain me, a noob, how to defeat the level 200+ enemies in the high score challenge (or in general) when I only deal 1dmg

- Are your medals in the right slot on your Keyblade Deck? (do they get the multipliers?)
- Are you using the right attribute? (e.g., speed > magic)

The only other thing that might be the problem is that the enemies are just too over leveled for you to beat them.

Yamuraiha

Awards

The are in the right slots w the right attributes I deal like 54k-70k dmg depending on the keyblade but it takes me forever to get the materials to level them up so I'm stuck and can never get medals from high score events :(

Muke

whatever
Awards

Don't worry, I'm sure you can do it! Just really beat some raid bosses and you'll level up in no time! (Unless you are LV270*...)

Yamuraiha

Awards

I'm already over level 200 lmao

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

I'm already over level 200 lmao

Well you get like 2-5 million lux from the current raid boss so you'll get to 300 in no time if you work on that a bit. But yeah, upgrade your keyblades if you want to beat higher level enemies, be in a good party with lots of good shared medals and focus on upgrading the keyblades that you have best medals for. Like for example, if you have Marluxia B Divine Rose is a good one to work on, or Olympia for Meowjesty.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I beat the HSC on my first attempt lmao, this was the easiest thus far (for me anyway)

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Considering I must have pulled like ten times for Illustrated KH2 Kairi and never received a single Illustrated KH2 Sora, I know where my luck sits. HD Namine isn't even useful unless guilted. This is a bad deal.

Yamuraiha

Awards

what's the best way to farm Myhtril stuff? Aside from the Sat&Sun (?) special thing :eek: cause I mostly need that and some Gems but the Gem related quests I can't do because the fights there are level 200+

Hakan Xatos

Awards

I did pretty well on my first pull with HD Ven, Illustrated Xemnas and HD Axel. Quite pleased!

Rael_Oblivion

All I got on my first pull was HD Ursula. I can see where my luck is going in these pulls... Same as Harmonie's.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Terrible drop rates for me too. Pulled 5 times to get the permanent 1900 jewel cost, but didn't get a single new medal that I could use in hc. Luckily I have illustrated Ventus from old deals, but that'll only get me so far before some whale gets in. Shame, wanted hd Namine a lot, but I'm going to have to give up and save for 0.2 Kairi with the terrible luck I'm having.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Ventus being a 2-day-deal just screams trap, don't pull. They probably will give us Broom rewards starting May.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Ventus being a 2-day-deal just screams trap, don't pull. They probably will give us Broom rewards starting May.

Ventus isn't even a very useful medal by today's standards. A number of the WoFF medals do what he does and more. It's a strange medal for them to try to sell at this point.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Ventus isn't even a very useful medal by today's standards. A number of the WoFF medals do what he does and more. It's a strange medal for them to try to sell at this point.
I agree. I feel like they should've included a more… uh… useful medal instead of Ventus.

Wilderness

Awards

My pulls are often REALLY bad, but today I was happy to pull another KHII Kairi to fully guilt mine and get an additional attack. Perfect for PSM boosts!

Ueki_168

I may be starting a picky subject, but I feel as if f2p players like me are bullied on this events. I get that if it wasn't a bit like that, it would make the game profit-less. But the way they make it, it basically forces us to pay extremely overpriced MICROtransactions.

I feel as if the whole point of micro transactions is a bit perverted in this game (I know it's no news at this point). But at least they could make it accessible with perseverance, like the raid bosses or some organization event quests.

After all, at this point of the game, un-guilted medals are basically useless and lack any proper usage other than buffing or recovering. So getting one copy of them with no dots would be what any f2p player could get, right? Maybe if it actually was that way, the whole challenge would be lost, but still, every time I try my hardest with what I think is my best setup, I always get passed by some thousands at the end of the event.

Also, it rages me to see the required medals. Of course they want to try and make you buy from the new deals, but it is basically impossible to even get the lowest prize if it isn't with a full set of score multiplier medals.

Sorry I ranted so much... But this angers me, and I would spend some bucks on the game, if it actually had a good system, but 15 bucks for a single pull... a week!.. seems a bit excessive, and if you don't do it, you'll miss the HSC and you won't ever ever get that super duper awesome medal. Idk, maybe I'm alone here, but it definitely makes me wanna drop the game sometimes... They are lucky it's somewhat fun (sometimes).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back