Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Master_Aqua
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, I see. :) Of course I know you should be of who you are. :) You are very friendly Master Aqua. :smile:
    Yes glad to meet you as well ^_^ and well I'd like to be Japanese, don't get me wrong, I am also proud of who I am hehe. Well I learn a lot from her about her culture an it's really interesting. We both love anime and etc..... and well I'll just message you (private message).
    Oh your from the United States I see. It's nice to meet you. ^_^ It's nothing I was just wondering about it. It's pretty rare to find Filipino's in forums actually. :) I used to think that way too/. That I wanted to be Japanese. But I feel like I should be proud of who I am as my Nationality. :) Anyway, *shakes your hand* It's nice being friends with you. ^_^
    Well I was born in the United States but am also part Mexican, though funny thing is, my Spanish isn't the best lol XD. Better with English, way better since I have awesome vocabulary hehe. Though I would love to be Japanese, I find their culture and a lot more from Japan pretty great. I know some Japanese and am still learning more. That's why you see me use some Japanese phrases. Would love to also live there :D. And I assume you are Filipino from your 'About Me" section here. That's awesome since I have an awesome Filipino friend and she is awesome just Like you ^_^. Though if I'm wrong, then I'm sorry.......

Though now I gotta ask, what brought up this question? Not that it's a bad thing......
    Yes anime is amazing for me and I'm just finally happy that Tokyo Ghoul Root A (Season Two) came out.
    You are super duper nice. It makes me wanna cry tears of joy. :'(
    im glad to have meet you too friend. ^_^
    Thank you very much (arigatou gozaimasu) and I can definitely say the same for you ^_^. Well I'm glad I bring great memories to you and glad I met you.
    You are really nice Master Aqua. You have that spunk in you. Just like Princess Sammie. :) That's why you remind me of her. And you are really friendly. :) Glad I got to meet you Kh buddy :)
    Really, how was she? How do I remind you of her? Well at least we are KH friends here I won't be alone, I still want to thank you for that :D. I've been on the Mortal Kombat X Forums (if you know what that is then great :D) but I left a month ago to 1.) join these forums as personally I love KH more than MK tbh and the forums here are awesome 2.) I felt as if my time there was over, I was well known but I just left..... 3.) new places, new people, kind people like you and others here (sure there are kind people over on the MKX forums but I just stopped going there for some reason I can't remember oh well hehe).

I really do like this place so maybe I won't disappear from the scene for a while. Also, I assume you like this place, duh no brainer lol.
    You kinda remind me of an old member there. Her name was princess Sammi in that forum. I was SoVen there back then in KH3.org. Oh okay then. You just reminded me of her. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6