• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jan 1st - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Stay Warm for New Year's!
■ New Costumes for a New Year!

Campaign Period 
Jan. 1, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 11, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 1, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 12, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

Get bundled up for the New Year with the fluffy Fur Coat outfit! Get the new limited time Avatar Boards for 2,500 each to unlock both the outfits and other great items to get you a head start in the New Year!

・Exclusive Fur Coat outfits for your avatar!
・Stock up on bonus Medals like Chip, Dale, Huey & Dewey & LouieCid 10, and Magic Gems
・Get the useful ATK Boost II & ATK Prize+ and Defense Boost III skills!

NOTES: 
・Select "Avatar Board" from the Menu to view these boards. 
・Once purchased, these avatar boards will remain unlocked for you even after the campaign period ends. 
(If you have not unlocked these avatar boards before the campaign end time, they will no longer be available to you.) 
・You will not need Avatar Coins to unlock nodes on these boards.

■ Contents of Limited-Time Avatar Boards 
(The rewards listed below are for each board unless noted otherwise.)

Male Female
Fur Coat: Hood (Skill Perk +6) 
Fur Coat: Pouch 
Fur Coat: Gloves

(Raid Boss Perk +10)
Fur Coat: Hood (Skill Perk +6) 
Fur Coat: Pom Pom 
Fur Coat: Gloves
 (Raid Boss Perk +10)

Medals 
 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie x 3 
 6★ Chip x 3 
 6★ Dale x 3 
 6★ Cid 10 x 2 
 6★ Magic Mirror x 1 

Skills 
(Attach these to your other Medals using the "Overwrite Skill" button!) 
 ATK Boost II & ATK Prize+ x 1 
 Defense Boost III x 1

Other 
 Magic Gem x 1 
 Title: Bored  
 Title: Meow 

New Year's 0 AP Campaign!

■Event Period: 
Jan. 1, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 8, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 1, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 9, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

Kick off the New Year with the New Year's 0 AP Campaign! For a limited time, all quests and raid bosses will be playable for no AP cost! Use this opportunity to get caught up with the main story or progress through our ongoing event quests!

3-Day New Year's Deals Lineup!
img

■Campaign Period 
Jan. 1, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 3, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 1, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 4, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

■Campaign Details 
We've prepared a special lineup of five New Year's Deals for very limited time of only three days
Each of these deals features a different Tier 4 Medal guaranteed within 5 draws, so be sure to weigh your options and choose carefully! 
(NOTE: The number of draws required for one deal's guaranteed Medal does not carry over to other deals.)

This deal also guarantees that all TEN Medals will be Epic Medals (Tier 3 or higher Special Attack Bonus), and that TWO ★6 Medals will have 3 dots, one of which could be a Tier 4 Medal if you're lucky!

See below for details about each featured Medal!

Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Illustrated Terra M Upright 4 Deals 13 extremely powerful hits. Raises Magic-based strength by 2 tiers for 1 turn. All 2
Illustrated Ventus S Upright 4 Deals 13 exceptionally powerful hits. Lowers target's Speed-based defense by 1 tier for 1 turn. Single 3
Illustrated Aqua M Upright 4 Deals 4 exceptionally powerful hits. Lowers target's Magic-based defense by 1 tier for 1 turn. Single 3
Illustrated Cloud P Upright 4 Deals 3 exceptionally powerful hits. Lowers target's Power-based defense by 1 tier for 1 turn. Single 3
Illustrated Sora & Pals M Upright 4 Deals 6 hits. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. Single 2

January Coliseum Update!
● Coliseum Update for January

■ Event Period: 
Jan. 1, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 31, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 1, 2017 8:00 to Feb. 1, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

The January Coliseum update has arrived!

Rank in the top 100,000 and get the Armored Terra: Mask (Raid Boss Perk +10) and Armored Aqua: Mask (Raid Boss Perk +10)! Don’t miss out on the chance to get this unique avatar part!

img

You can view the Ranking Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Coliseum" 
3. Tap on "Ranking" on the right 
4. Tap on "Rewards" on the bottom right

You can view the Coliseum Tier Rewards in-game by doing the following: 
1. From the Menu, tap on "Quests" 
2. Tap on "Coliseum" 
3. Tap on "Tier Rewards" on the right

There is also a Bonus Board available for those with extra Coliseum Coins!

Classic Goofy Event!
img

■ Event Period 
Jan. 1, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 15, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 1, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 16, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

■Event Details 
★Defeat the Heartless to get a Classic Goofy Medal! 
 ・There are 3 levels of difficulty for the event quest and each difficulty will drop a different range of rarities. Pick the one that’s right for you! 
 ・Every day for the duration of the event between the following times, the Heartless will have a higher chance of dropping rarer Medals! You also have a chance to receive Medals from the treasure chests inside each stage! 
 ・If you manage to reach 100% Special Attack Bonus on Classic Goofy before Jan. 16, 2017 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 8:00 (UTC), you will also receive an exclusive Royal Captain title! 
* The exclusive title will be distributed on Jan. 17, 2017.

■Rarity Range of Each Difficulty

Beginner ★1~3
Intermediate ★1~4
Advanced ★2~5

■Bonus Time 

Pacific Time UTC

12:00 p.m. to 13:59 p.m.

8:00 p.m. to 9:59 p.m.

20:00 to 21:59

4:00 to 5:59

■ New Medal Details
img
Medal
Attribute
Reversed / Upright
Special Attack Bonus Tier
Special Attack Target
Gauge Cost
Classic Goofy P
Upright
Deals 4 extremely powerful hits.
All 4

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: Jan 1st - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

Damn do those Armirs look awesome

Chickenme

My god I love those armors, they look super cool, and you can also get Ability 1 (up to 3) as a reward in the colisseum, that is a great skill, specially for iKairi/Ariel/Sebastian, so looking forward to it.

On another note, I find it funny their new year "gift" are banners to pull from, it's basically a "Here, have things where you can spend your money", so generous of them. *The only thing I consider the new year "gift" are new year banners*

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I wonder why Ventus' armor is not a potential choice? But aside from that, this seems promising (aside from the fact there's no free jewels).

Muke

whatever
Awards

I wonder why Ventus' armor is not a potential choice? But aside from that, this seems promising (aside from the fact there's no free jewels).
Hmmm... my guess is they just didn't want the boys to have two because it'd be unfair or something? Dunno

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Ask and ye shall recieve. We got 3000 free jewels for New Year's. Still no M&B, but damn SENA did something right for once. Feels good.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

On another note, I find it funny their new year "gift" are banners to pull from, it's basically a "Here, have things where you can spend your money", so generous of them. *The only thing I consider the new year "gift" are new year banners*

Well, there is some benefit to them, I think. They're illustrated medals that were previously guaranteed in 10 pulls now in 5.

If they had stuck Illustrated Kairi in there I would be in trouble.

hlc1988

Awards

I would love to be able to guilt my Terra... I just need another 5 of him to do so... but...urgh... must resist the urge to spend money to do this.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

3000 Jewels is nice at least. 10,000 Jewels would have been even better (to help make up for our meager login bonus.)

And it would have been nice if the New Year deals either guaranteed the advertised medals or were cheaper. (Or both. Both is good.) Come on, it's the new year SENA!

Don't know if I'll grab the Fur Coat but it sure does look nice.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I guilted Lexaeus so the year started off nicely :3 Wish I couldve gotten an Illustrated tho xD

Luxu

Awards

I already got the Armor from the board, now to wait so I can get the helmets. I also got max guilt on Classic Goofy already. But, I am still pretty sad they haven't done a JP pull yet. Where you get a tier 4 medal from every pull. Because the NA is approaching the same difficultly as JP now.

Probably because that would be unfair, or because the armor in KHX was Ven's armor...I think...(The one that was buyable)

But lets not jump to any theories just yet because of a little detail that is missing.

EDIT:Yes, the Male's armor seems to be Ven's armor. The horns are correct.

ab620de4ed59a1267bff3467144e18fe.jpg

X%20Armour.png

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I noticed that this colisseum seems a little more difficult then previous ones. Those darn large Shadow enemies were already requiring a lot of my special gauges, and I'm not even past tier 8 yet.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I noticed that this colisseum seems a little more difficult then previous ones. Those darn large Shadow enemies were already requiring a lot of my special gauges, and I'm not even past tier 8 yet.

Everything will be increasing in difficulty from now on. Too bad we still can't guilt our medals to maximum without spending thousands. Sigh.

Luxu

Awards

Everything will be increasing in difficulty from now on. Too bad we still can't guilt our medals to maximum without spending thousands. Sigh.

And they will never be adding brooms. I swear, they just want to milk everyone else for money. They only seem to care about JP.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

I'm really happy with this update, free jewels, adorable avatar boards and chance to raise Nova level again! I was supposed to start saving jewels but that outfit.... it looks a lot like the traditional Lapland costume and I love it so I just had to get it. Saving starts now! Also yay for Aqua armor~ And the coliseum boards are more generous this month too which is great.

Rix

:)
Awards

I'm really happy with this update, free jewels, adorable avatar boards and chance to raise Nova level again! I was supposed to start saving jewels but that outfit.... it looks a lot like the traditional Lapland costume and I love it so I just had to get it. Saving starts now! Also yay for Aqua armor~ And the coliseum boards are more generous this month too which is great.

Agreed! The outfit reminds me of traditional Lapland/ Sami costumes, and I've always loved their costumes :) I was pleasently surprised when I logged in today and recieved 3000 jewels :)

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

Free jewels were great, but didn't get great medals again like always.
When can I get something good? :/

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I just looked into what this 'Proud Mode' we're supposed to get this month is, and I have to say, SENA is going to have to change the way they're doing things and fast, or the only people who can succeed will literally be those who are spending thousands of dollars. SENA will not be able to keep the game going like that.

Free jewels were great, but didn't get great medals again like always.
When can I get something good? :/

You need to SAVE. You're rarely going to get anything good by spending right when you get the jewels. I went along that path for a while, and I've realized it really isn't going to help me. I'm saving up for a five pull so I can get something good.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I just looked into what this 'Proud Mode' we're supposed to get this month is, and I have to say, SENA is going to have to change the way they're doing things and fast, or the only people who can succeed will literally be those who are spending thousands of dollars. SENA will not be able to keep the game going like that.

When the original Proud Quests debuted they were beatable only by those who paid. So these new Proud Quests I'm sure will follow suit and hopefully in a few months, the free jewels or event medals will catch up.

You need to SAVE. You're rarely going to get anything good by spending right when you get the jewels. I went along that path for a while, and I've realized it really isn't going to help me. I'm saving up for a five pull so I can get something good.

I second this. I've been a F2P serial jewel saver since the game began (only have spent $5 on Black Friday) and I've only managed 1 10-medal pull (the 1st Ill Aqua draw), 1 5-medal pull (Ill Xemnas draw) since the game came out and now I have another 30k waiting for another good medal. Is everything possible? Heck no, but I can complete most events (usually except enemies lvl 250+) SENA creates. It's just waiting until you have 30k (or 15k if they're committed to these new "5-pull" draws) and then pulling 50-100 epic medals at once :D

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I'm banking on them sticking to 5-pull draws. I'm not sure they could go back now without massive backlash. They let that cat out of the bag. There's no going back, now.

That's one improvement we've seen that I understand JP did first. Although I don't know if JP ever did the ten-pull thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back